Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legend ico...

Evillainx

it looks just awful. Sorry. I was hoping that the legendary title deserves a beautiful badge. it definitely doesn't have to be bronze... this is absurd. why not platinum? a diamond? why bronze? I am ashamed to have a legendary title in this form. 7 years of playing for this?

488954db262a.jpg

2 минуты назад, TARINunit9 сказал:

Every badge after a gold one is bronze. Guess we just have to wait until DE add Legendary 3 into the game

yes, but this is a legendary rank... it can be platinum or diamond... there are many options.

not a lover of bronze, or brownish colours in general. at least the next two versions will look good lol.

considering that Legendary ranks are supposed to be higher than the usual max rank of 30, I do think they should make the symbols different, or even somewhat customizable, allow us to change the colour of it or something. 

Considering Warframe's history, this is very likely temporary. It's probably not a top priority due to the low percentage of Legendary players. As more people approach Legendary ranks, they'll probably add to the reward and spectacle of the rank and icons. 

Posted this in another thread,  Legendary icon etc is certainly not what I expected, needs changing.

Example

• Make the Diamond larger and use it a permanent replacement for the older 'bronze / silver / gold' approach.
  • Signify both the Mastery Rank and the Legendary rank e.g. 30/1 or 30+1

Larger version of the Diamond with the Mastery Rank (30) followed by the Legendary Rank (1) underneath.

♦️
30/1

and in friends / online lists

♦️ 30/1

M4I9RiF.jpeg

I think they need to redesign the legendary icon to be more eye catching and unique. 

I am far, far away from that MR-wise, but I have already heard of players who are Legendary 1 being mistaken for super low MR because it looks too similar to the early MR symbols. 

It should be totally different, not just including different elements from old badges. 

1 минуту назад, Tesseract7777 сказал:

I think they need to redesign the legendary icon to be more eye catching and unique. 

I am far, far away from that MR-wise, but I have already heard of players who are Legendary 1 being mistaken for super low MR because it looks too similar to the early MR symbols. 

It should be totally different, not just including different elements from old badges. 

I completely agree.

6 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I have already heard of players who are Legendary 1 being mistaken for super low MR because it looks too similar to the early MR symbols. 

This happens, and I thoroughly enjoy the visible confusion it generates every single time. I really need to make an ESO sleeper build out of a generic volt + Kuva Bramma/KNukor/OrthosP renamed as MK1-Paris/MK1-Furis/MK1-Bo.

Archived