Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross-Play & Cross-Save Megathread - The Soonening(TM)/Public Test Edition

Letter13

Many game and tech reporters stated in their articles that it would be included in the New War update. I'd provide links but I'm not sure of the forums rules, (if you wanna see for yourself look up Paul Tassi, IGN, PCGamer, etc) I'm new here to the forums looking for the answer to the cross-save question. It's more than a little confusing. I have been searching for a long time for an official response from DE regarding the timeline of things. It's definitely disappointing, so many console players made the jump to PC over Covid. Myself and my entire clan included. We are all stuck in limbo waiting for the cross-save update. That said, there are so many intricate systems both in the game and behind the scenes, so I'm sure it's a programmers nightmare. I will have to keep exercising my patience! I just so badly wish I was able to play this update today. Keep up the work DE, and know my whole clan and I are waiting every day to get back into the action. We'll see you the first day cross-save is available :)

1 hour ago, (PSN)heartsylum97 said:

I'm not sure where I'm supposed to ask this, I'm new to these forums. I found instructions on how to migrate your account from PC to PS4, but not the other way around. 

Those are old instructions for the PS4 release. They are no longer valid.

You won't be able to migrate from PC to PS4 or from PS4 to PC until next year when cross-save is made available. No exact date yet. I expect second half of the year at the earliest.

15 hours ago, (PSN)BigBootyJoodee said:

Many game and tech reporters stated in their articles that it would be included in the New War update. I'd provide links but I'm not sure of the forums rules, (if you wanna see for yourself look up Paul Tassi, IGN, PCGamer, etc) I'm new here to the forums looking for the answer to the cross-save question. It's more than a little confusing. I have been searching for a long time for an official response from DE regarding the timeline of things. It's definitely disappointing, so many console players made the jump to PC over Covid. Myself and my entire clan included. We are all stuck in limbo waiting for the cross-save update. That said, there are so many intricate systems both in the game and behind the scenes, so I'm sure it's a programmers nightmare. I will have to keep exercising my patience! I just so badly wish I was able to play this update today. Keep up the work DE, and know my whole clan and I are waiting every day to get back into the action. We'll see you the first day cross-save is available :)

DE never said cross anything is coming out with The New War, that's just what game journalists incorrectly assumed because both were shown off at the same Tennocon.

• Like 2

On 2021-12-15 at 3:54 PM, (PSN)Dragons-Breath37 said:

So is cross save and cross play out for all platforms now that the new war is out?

No.

19 hours ago, Cbunn said:

Yes

No. EDIT: I didn't pick up on their sarcasm... something about cunninglus law...? Have a Fear Feaster!

O5pkvLu.gif

14 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

I hate to say it, but if that was the case then it would've been in the Update 31 notes.
But hopefully it will be here soon enough :)

^^^This.

Edited by LillyRaccune
Fear Feaster.
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, (XBOX)YLN Lace said:

Ive seen from many sources that new war was going to include cross save and play. yet i can't find anything about it does anyone know?

Read the first sentence of the first post on the first page.

On 2021-07-17 at 10:40 PM, Letter13 said:

Digital Extremes will bring Cross Save and Cross Play features and Warframe for Mobile to players in 2022.

(from https://www.digitalextremes.com/news/digital-extremes-introduces-prime-resurgence-to-warframe)

• Like 1