Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LITANY OF THE DAX

Teshin

1 hour ago, Synpai said:

This seems to just be a reminder that Sun and Moon are not "Good" and "Evil" not so much a pretell to a new system.

The reason I doubt this is because they decided to make a Teshin character for the Forum. If they just wanted to remind us this doesn't mean good or evil they could have done normally so. Could be them just having fun though, indeed.

We'll see on Wednesday though!

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Syndel.Markus:

Stop calling me child.  Though my body seems young and my social interactions have been few, I have fought countless battles for almost as long as you have.

Please don't call me "child".  I respect your experience and wisdom but that doesn't give you the right to disrespect my experiences or my pain.

I was a child once, just as you must've been, but I'm a child no longer.  I've tumbled an empire and slaughtered countless enemies, some of your brothers and sisters included.  I'm only a child as much as you are, Master Dax.

Well... to be fair, old Teshin was out and around for quite possibly a few millennia whilst you were just sitting in cryosleep.

I'm surprised by the number of people who don't know what Teshin is talking about. 

He's not discussing a new "system", he's discussing the sun, neutral and moon alignments and explaining what each alignment represents. None of them are "good" or "evil". They are passion, neutrality or pragmatism. 

New War will mark the moment when those decisions will finally come into effect. 

Alignments.png

Il y a 2 heures, Teshin a dit :

You must find comfort in your choices, for your enemies will provide you none. The road ahead will be one that requires more choices of you, Child. Be ready.

"Another Teshin methaphore right ?"

The alignment dial is fine and all but I think there's something to do with the capital letters used in the poem- kinda like how DE hinted at Ignis Wraith back when it was announced

Cause right away in the first stanza itself we notice that the second verse, we notice that the first letter isn't capatalized- but certain other words like "Mastery" and "Way" in other stanzas are capatilized even though they aren't in the start of their respective verse.

The emphasis on the three makes me think that all the capital letters together: CTASSMCBUNWIM, can be rearranged to form a phrase containing three meaningful words

Or I'm overthinking it

43 minutes ago, Erebus said:

I'm surprised by the number of people who don't know what Teshin is talking about. 

He's not discussing a new "system", he's discussing the sun, neutral and moon alignments and explaining what each alignment represents. None of them are "good" or "evil". They are passion, neutrality or pragmatism. 

New War will mark the moment when those decisions will finally come into effect. 

Alignments.png

It is a bit silly that games with morality systems inherently imply that all choices can collectively be summed up by a numerical value.

2 hours ago, Quimoth said:

Operator mods confirmed... we are doomed to grind forever with our amps now to get that god-like operator build. Or perhaps we will be able to use weapons with our operators much like kahl and veso.

That would be pretty epic.... not the grinding part but the part about the operator being able to use other weapons besides the Amp.

Archived