Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So how many people here own "everything"?

11 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Side project i am trying to get a teacup helminth, i was lucky enough to get the largest possible size on my first helminth and a friend got a teacup. 

So, Helminth of size of teacup, right? But is it in mature form or just puppy?

26 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Basically it's a matured helminth but the same size of a puppy it's hilarious looking and a massive pain if rng to get. Omega (largest possible size) are weridly easy to get but teacups are Basically myths

Wow... that's neat.

Maybe instead of teacup helminth you could get new "Nidus pet" (larva... or something) that may come with the next update: Angel of Zariman.

4 hours ago, Josh486 said:

How did this turn into rants and “I don’t have everything but I wanna be included too”

The way OP worded the question is a little open ended. It's that etc. part that could mean anything. I'm in similar situation as OP and have all weapons and frames except founder items and a few starter weapons but I'm severely lacking in the etc.

The number of people that completed the etc. portion of the question and have literally every single item that was or is possible of obtaining in this game is a very short list. This thread would have no replies if it was limited to only those people.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Basically it's a matured helminth but the same size of a puppy it's hilarious looking and a massive pain if rng to get. Omega (largest possible size) are weridly easy to get but teacups are Basically myths

You can't get the same size as a puppy, that's a made up story

15 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Do you have every mod too?

nope, i mostly get only the mods i need and the ones i happen to pick up in the process when im doing content, allthought i probably have around 70-80% of them so i theoretically can go for collecting them all if i want to. however most of my focus lies on gear, achievements and stuff like that. but who knows, maybe i some day decide to get them all ^^

3 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

That's a Kubrow, not a helminth charger. But the smallest of either is pretty close to a puppy size, saying it's a myth is splitting hairs imo.

They use the same model, and yes it's absolutely a myth. I will however say i'm open to be proven wrong by anyone who has pictures of this so called puppy sized helminth.

2 hours ago, FiveN9ne said:

They use the same model, and yes it's absolutely a myth. I will however say i'm open to be proven wrong by anyone who has pictures of this so called puppy sized helminth.

85ncnojxus121.png?auto=webp&s=60b691bb4b

It's just a matter of rng, very unforgiving rng but you can get a helminth this same size since it borrows the kubrow skeleton so it borrows the size variation. Nownif only different kavat sizes were a thing

8 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

85ncnojxus121.png?auto=webp&s=60b691bb4b

It's just a matter of rng, very unforgiving rng but you can get a helminth this same size since it borrows the kubrow skeleton so it borrows the size variation. Nownif only different kavat sizes were a thing

Is that your picture? If so do you still have the pet? That looks to be from 3+ years ago. Now we can reverse maturing process and simply compare sizes. That kubrow is the same height as mine, though mine is just a bulky one. Still nowhere near a puppy sorry.

Am 17.4.2022 um 22:41 schrieb (XBOX)The Neko Otaku:

Kinda curious how many people here own all the guns and warframes and etc. For completion reason or boredom.

I own "everything" in the game cause i was bored waiting for an update and didn't any other games to play so figured I'll build and forma out all the weapons i don't ownand have the full arsenal of the game. And now i have everything with exception of base versions of weapons with multi variants, basically i have braton prime and vandal but don't bother with base or mk1

sure a lot. only you are probably not playing at the moment and are waiting for an update.
I don't have everything.... just what you can farm or buy faster with plat: 667/677

yes... boredom plays a big role. moreover, new content will probably be unlocked again very quickly and again we have nothing to do for a long time.

On 2022-04-18 at 5:41 AM, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Kinda curious how many people here own all the guns and warframes and etc. For completion reason or boredom.

I own "everything" in the game cause i was bored waiting for an update and didn't any other games to play so figured I'll build and forma out all the weapons i don't ownand have the full arsenal of the game. And now i have everything with exception of base versions of weapons with multi variants, basically i have braton prime and vandal but don't bother with base or mk1

I can happily say I finished everything yesterday. It took every item (still) in the game to hit MR32.

The only stuff I'm missing is a bunch of newer stuff (like last 9-12 months) that's locked behind a bunch of grind (eg the Tenet melees) and Nidus Prime, because I've recently been playing other games more than Warframe. I'm also missing several of the Syndicate weapons that I don't have access to, because finding a non-plat trade for them is rare and I don't care enough about having them to spend plat.

Its a wierd thing, I have almost everything (bar Lato Vandal and Zenistar that comes form a ludicrous daily number) but it started a lot easier when I raised up through the MR ranks. At some point I stopped playing for missions and started to focus on getting all the missing stuff, it was surprisingly easy for most  - and surprisingly hard for a few like mech archguns and Deimox stuff like sporothrix, Spinosa and that infested kdrive.

Archived