Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora’s Mix Vol. 1 Ending Soon + What’s Next!

[DE]Zach

Oh come on... not even an In-game timer! we lost all the reputation , we didn't have any alerts or anything that was ending today.... come on DE ... jesus. 800 cred and levels we didn't manage to get just because we didn't know!... disgusting.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Valdroo:

Not sure why I've haven't seen any notification for a reset, not even in game. I didn't expect this one to end so quickly....and now i've lost a toon of credit......

Gerade eben schrieb Inphyy99:

Did I miss out or there is no warning this time round? I  have remember last time Nora's Choice Cred there is a published in NEWS

because if you will look ingame for it you will find no notification warframe communication is very difficult atleast what my exp is with it try to get any info you have to search for it i mean i known this would happen for a while now but i dont have that big of connections to people to spread it anyways wonder if the discord fan servers maybe anounce something like this

DE, can y'all please, please put something in-game to let us know when the season is going to end?  Whether it's a timer on the actual Nightwave screen, a mail that gets sent to our in-game mail, or a notice posted on the News Feed that's next to the PvP hub in our Orbiter.  It's just a huge bummer to lose all the credits that I worked towards accumulating.

6 minutes ago, Inphyy99 said:

Did I miss out or there is no warning this time round? I  have remember last time Nora's Choice Cred there is a published in NEWS. 😞

news.jpg

This is what I saw too. All other Nightwaves gave us advance warning on the news ticker. Why was this one different?

Yeah there's not a single warning about nightwave ending in game. There was nothing on the news panel. The only way I found out was coming here to the forum, and seeing others are in the same boat. I see now that the announcement was made back in June but there's NOTHING in game to reflect this. So are you telling us we need to be watching the forum to keep up with the latest news? Hell, there's even nothing from our trusted you tubers to warn us. That's total BS DE! Lost out on 1200 credits because of this. Put a damn timer in game FFS. 

1 hour ago, Tr4nscendent_ said:

They said it's gonna be 7pm ET, and it was. The in-game timer though, indeed lied

This is really the issue.  The timer needs to be accurate, or we need a way of knowing within the game when the mix is going to end.  I don't go on the forums or wiki or anything very often, so I had no idea that it was ending at 7 instead of 8.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb MekaDovah:

This is what I saw too. All other Nightwaves gave us advance warning on the news ticker. Why was this one different?

they did? i only remeber everytime nightwave ended it was supriseing for some players and everytime the forum was full of "i did not know it ended so soon"

but i guess it could been the baro effect at work i only ever remember checking the forum for end dates

13 minutes ago, Inphyy99 said:

Did I miss out or there is no warning this time round? I  have remember last time Nora's Choice Cred there is a published in NEWS. 😞

news.jpg

The moment the timer expired and NW ended, it disappears from the news console.

It was there for 24 days counting down.

stuTyXz.png

1 minute ago, Keiyadan said:

they did? i only remeber everytime nightwave ended it was supriseing for some players and everytime the forum was full of "i did not know it ended so soon"

Yes. They did. Every other Nightwave had an announcement, in game, on the news ticker, about when Nightwave was ending well in advance. I have never missed it before specifically because the news ticker kept me informed. I check it every time I log in. Changing it abruptly like this is one time it should not be blamed on the players.

5 minutes ago, MystMan said:

The moment the timer expired and NW ended, it disappears from the news console.

It was there for 24 days counting down.

stuTyXz.png

I don't even look at that ticker.

Which is what I said about another Nightwave after it had ended.

When your play time is limited,
the last thing you want to look at is a news ticker.
You just want to get into the game.

Alerts and Events are notified in the Navigation menu,
which is right in your face at the startup.
So Nightwave should be there too.
Not in the news ticker over in the corner.

When Bero shows up, you get a inbox message,
an in-your-face message saying,
hey, that thing is happening.

Nightwave should be the same way.
It is a timed Event,
it should be monitored in the navigation event menu.
And Nora is a radio host,
so she should send out a message,
hey, get your stuff,
like Bero does.

Just now, (XBOX)Skippy575 said:

Then this is a you problem. 

No its a DE problem... Don't be an azz... One shouldn't have to go searching to know that an event is ending. By default the news panel is the source of info coming to warframe, or the nav panel. They don't have a problem announcing when thermia fractures, dog days, or any other event is ending. Why should NW be any different. And in the past it has been announced in the news panel. This time DE pulled one over on us. 

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Skippy575 said:

Then this is a you problem. 

Sees how you ignored the majority of the message.

You don't have that problem,
so you don't care about people who have that problem.

Then you leave a troll-ish message that can only spread malice.

No,
Oh wow, Warframe could have improved that.
That thing people have been complaining about since Nightwave became a thing.
Why have they not properly made this Event, tracked in the Event menu?
That is in the navigation menu which is in your face on launch, and not in a corner?

1 minute ago, (PSN)Gumby6506 said:

No its a DE problem... Don't be an azz... One shouldn't have to go searching to know that an event is ending. By default the news panel is the source of info coming to warframe, or the nav panel. They don't have a problem announcing when thermia fractures, dog days, or any other event is ending. Why should NW be any different. And in the past it has been announced in the news panel. This time DE pulled one over on us. 

It's not searching... it's looking right for 1 second. 

Acting like you're so busy but probably spend x amount of time either chatting or doing fashion etc.

No one immediately logs in and rushes super fast from mission to mission then logs out.

DE really messed it up this time .They need to address this and put a notice in advance for future ones. This is really sloppy on their part

15 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

It's not searching... it's looking right for 1 second. 

Acting like you're so busy but probably spend x amount of time either chatting or doing fashion etc.

No one immediately logs in and rushes super fast from mission to mission then logs out.

I haven't seen any warning whatsoever and I regularly check the news/community console. Please explain how this is our problem if they don't even put it there. That would be the basic thing to do

7 minutes ago, Valdroo said:

I haven't seen any warning whatsoever and I regularly check the community console. Please explain how this is our problem if they don't even put it there. That would be the basic thing to do

Yea fair enough there's 2 different screenshots showing different things. Maybe it's a console vs PC issue. 

Either way one guy flat out said he doesn't look at it, and doesn't see an issue with that being his fault.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Yea fair enough there's 2 different screenshots showing different things. Maybe it's a console vs PC issue. 

Either way one guy flat out said he doesn't look at it, and doesn't see an issue with that being his fault.

In that case yea it's his fault for missing something. But the PC version didn't show anything, DE needs to do better

4 minutes ago, Valdroo said:

In that case yea it's his fault for missing something. But the PC version didn't show anything, DE needs to do better

Check my screenshot.  The news ticker has 2 tabs.   NEWS and COMMUNITY.  The NW ending is always announced in the COMMUNITY tab.  
And once the countdown timer expires, the line disappears since there's no point announcing something you have no access to anymore.

5 minutes ago, MystMan said:

Check my screenshot.  The news ticker has 2 tabs.   NEWS and COMMUNITY.  The NW ending is always announced in the COMMUNITY tab.  
And once the countdown timer expires, the line disappears since there's no point announcing something you have no access to anymore.

pretty sure it always been on the NEWS panel by default for me

Archived