Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Can not complete the "Find and defeat Ven'kra Tel" challenge [Fixed]

Kastro0o
Message added by [DE]Saske,

This issue has been resolved. Patch notes have all the details: 

1 hour ago, BloodStormlp said:

same here, i've done the mission 3 times, defeated Ven'kra 3 times and i have the challenge as incomplete 

Bravo to you, I have done just once without challenge completed and it's frustrated enough, so I will be sitting out until they fix it, not wanting to spend some more 20 minute-ish missions and get nothing done.

6 hours ago, unmutual said:

at least you found her.

5 missions and not a single spawn

She always spawns in the same place. There is a "side" area from the room where you blow up 3 immunodes and the pillar thing in the middle. Go into that area and the quest start is there.

Same. There was supposed to be dialogue triggering after removing the Veil, but she just stands there, untill dissapearing. DE, did you guys botched it again and took the "theatrics over functionality" route, like you did with the damn Parazon "mercy" state? Stop. Just tie those things to simplier triggers, like Healthbar percentage and QTE success, we can live witrhout "perfect spectacles", as longa as EVERYTHING WORKS.

Same for me on PC, I was so happy that I got everything in one run, but then... the venkra tel objective didnt activate, all that effort for nothing.  Were we supposed to just kill and not unveil?  She is invulnerable after the second phase.

did venkra tel, no stock .

14 minutes ago, n8kaos said:

Same for me on PC, I was so happy that I got everything in one run, but then... the venkra tel objective didnt activate, all that effort for nothing.  Were we supposed to just kill and not unveil?  She is invulnerable after the second phase.

she got  those two drones things, shoot them

Well, if it's a new challenge you can be 100% sure it has been untested and bugged as hell, and blah blah blah no time to fix it this week because too busy making more bugged content for duviri paradox, you will get eventually your 15 stock in the mail.

Making content/updates who doesn't need half a dozen hotfix the first week seems so 2010.

2 hours ago, Airrac said:

One of their tasks is to make sure they don't finish one task every week!

This would have the effect of lengthening player engagement by reducing the amount of stock we get, prolonging the time it takes to clear out the stock shop. 

But I don’t think DE is that sadistic. Yes, they take advantage of addictive psychology and FOMO to lure and hook players. That’s part of the scummy nature of F2P, and there really isn’t any way around it if you’re trying to make money with a “free” product. But I feel like releasing purposely glitched content is beyond them.  The game is just truly too vast for their current QA to adequately address. 

I think DE needs to change their priorities. What good is new content if it doesn’t work?  What good is future new content if it breaks other parts of the game?

Archived