Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.6

[DE]Megan

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.6

Fixes

• Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the Friends list and it refreshes. 

• Also potentially fixes crashing when someone has unfriended you. The ultimate unfriending burn.

• Fixed crash that could occur when a player leaves your Squad from a Defense or Interception mission with a different Glyph selected. 

• Fixed Voruna’s Ulfrun’s Descent giving Affinity on cast instead of when the ability is actually triggered by lunging at an enemy and dealing damage. 

• This fix follows suit with how Affinity for Warframe Abilities is granted across the board (ie. the Ability performs a function).

• Fixed Voruna’s Fangs of Raksh passive preventing melee blocking (auto and manual).  

• Fixed Styanax’s Rally Point not granting Shields on recast while it is already active. 

• More fixes for the Narmer Scyto Raknoid getting stuck in the ceiling in the Sneaky Sabotage Break Narmer mission. 

• The Raknoid will now jump less than before to prevent this from happening. No one likes jumping spiders anyways. 

• Fixed the “Thrax enemies draining life support” message getting stuck on the screen even after they’ve been defeated in Conjunction Survival missions. 

• Fixed offset issues with the Ransha Prime Shoulder Plates when equipped on Baruuk Prime. 

• We will continue fixing other known offset issues over time.

• Fixed script error with Protea’s abilities.

STILL no fix for Prolonged Paralysis being totally beefed. It straight up does not do what it says it does (100% boost instead of 200%) and is not correctly being affected by Power Strength. Your pass on this augment to try to buff it has actually literally made it worse because of this. 

This was incredibly easy to test. I don't understand how stuff like this makes it through. I can't express to you, without violating terms of use, how frustrating it is, how dispiriting it is, that stuff like this keeps happening. And just like prior instances, I suspect that you, as you have so many times, have already moved on, and most likely labeled this under 'Will Not Fix' - because it was a lesser used thing anyway, so who cares if you broke it? Time spent fixing an augment or an arcane no one uses is time not spent developing new stuff, I guess.

How am I supposed to recommend Warframe to a friend when this attitude appears to have become the norm at the company? Why should I ask them to get invested? Why should invest more? These augment buffs were on the burner for actual, literal months, and very apparently the only testing that was done for this one was someone verifying that the duration was longer with the augment - but not by how much, nor if Strength still worked.

This bug has been reported for weeks. Will DE do anything?

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed offset issues with the Ransha Prime Shoulder Plates when equipped on Baruuk Prime. 

• We will continue fixing other known offset issues over time.

I am seeing some posts about a carrier prime wing being offset. Is that on the radar to be fixed? Or at least tested and confirmed by DE?

1 minute ago, Damocles said:

Is the punch through issue (projectiles and AoE-like weapons) that's been persistent for months under investigation or a rug?

What issue? If an explosive weapons has punchthrough, it doesn't explode until the punchthrough is used up

3 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Can we expect anything other than radio silence regarding Archon Shards? They are horrendous as an entire system, disrespect players and their time, and are anti-experimenting with the 50% bile cost and locked bonuses for all mod configurations. 

How are they bad? How do they disrespect players?

Antiexperimenting? Maybe, but by the point you reach archon shard usage you should know the modding system and be able to change your build to make use of the shards.

1 minute ago, Damocles said:

Is the punch through issue (projectiles and AoE-like weapons) that's been persistent for months under investigation or a rug?

It's got to be a feature.  Unfortunately undocumented and unacknowledged SFAIK.

@[DE]Megan, @[DE]Momaw Is Punch Through officially supposed to be disabled on projectiles that have a radial damage component? 

3 hours ago, Halo said:

Thanks for the hotfix!!

Still waiting on a response, or any sort of recognition about Punch Through not working on AOE weps and weps that are "AOE-esce" 

Scourge Prime, Ogris (and kuva variant), Panthera Prime, My beloved Komorex's Zoom Fire, the Basmu, Kuva Chakkhurr, and many other weapons, that SHOULD be functioning with Punch Through mods and HAVE DONE SO in the past, are just simply NOT working as intended. 

This has been going on for months now, and has never been spoken of since. 

Any sort of information, or even an inkling of when this will get talked about? 

Really ruins a lot of weapons that players love to use. 

Alternatives:
- Completely Remove Punch Through from the weapons as a whole if they are not going to interact with enemies and or the environment. 
- Have a message pop-up for players using mods like Primed Shred, that normally benefit from its fire rate and the punch through bonus, that the punch through will not be factored into the weapon as a whole. 
- Indicate for weapons that do still have it that they will only go through walls and not enemies, and vice versa if needed. 

SOMETHING needs to be said about this, and is clearly still somehow under the radar. 

If for some reason any of you need proof that this doesn't work, here's a video I made 2 months back about the Panthera Prime specifically (and its still) not working: 

If any of you want to check for yourself, ANY and or ALL of the weapons I listed above, that you think are working with punch through, I can assure you... THEY ARE NOT. 

If I need to, I can make videos of every weapon listed above as well, further proving that is is bugged and not working as intended, to make you all do less. 

I only want this fixed.

Overall with the changes and fixes this hotfix, are overall great, like the focus schools not staying the same when swapping between op and drifter, as well as that god awful bug preventing damage unless it was AOE to bosses. 

Again, thank you so much to everyone at DE!!

9 minutes ago, McCIoud said:

What issue? If an explosive weapons has punchthrough, it doesn't explode until the punchthrough is used up

The point being that PT is not working like that, at all, and has not, for months now. 

Weps as I listed prior on my post earlier today all do not go through enemies as intended with punch through. 

It needs to be fixed.

Also waiting for the inevitable of this being taken down, as it tends to be after speaking about the same subject multiple times too frequently in forum posts. 

We need it addressed. As soon as possible. 

Thanks for the speedy Hotfix in regards to Styanax's Rally Point as well, was much needed!

2 minutes ago, McCIoud said:

projectiles dont punch through windows, semi-transparent texures like railings, and some misc items that hitscan weapons can
AoE like weapons, like scourge, komorex, etc, are also projectile weapons that suffer somewhat differently where they cant go through enemies when you do want the projectile to go through enemies. I think the worse offender is the Panthera and how the saw blades dont go through enemies when it seems so obvious to do so

5 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Is Punch Through officially supposed to be disabled on projectiles that have a radial damage component?

Phenmor, Lanka, and Drakgoon are examples of non-AoE projectiles that still suffer from inconsistent Punch through on transparent and semi transparent geometry

6 minutes ago, McCIoud said:

That's the old behavior.  The new behavior--although it's been several months now--is that most projectiles with an AoE component stop dead and explode on first contact, regardless of whether they have Punch Through or not. Even the direct damage doesn't pass through.   IOW, PT does nothing on them

3 minutes ago, McCIoud said:
9 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Can we expect anything other than radio silence regarding Archon Shards? They are horrendous as an entire system, disrespect players and their time, and are anti-experimenting with the 50% bile cost and locked bonuses for all mod configurations. 

How are they bad? How do they disrespect players?

2 shards per week, only 1 tauforged - 20% chance. Small stat boost (for single shard). Cannot use on different frames. etc

Thanks for the fixes and the update! As always, please bring Void Dash back in some capacity, and please add a toggle in the settings for post-new war players to host in pre-new war Plains/Vallis/Cetus/Fortuna. Arbitrations should still be playable to those who have unlocked them in the past (pre-AoZ update) and yes, tauforged shards should absolutely be reworked. I've been getting great rng with them but I still think the system is very unfair in general. One more thing, a hotfix for the codex is kind of needed. There are a lot of enemies, new and old, that just aren't in there when they should be. Examples of this are the Corrupted Drahk, Lua Thraxes, and Archons. We have narmer enemies, the Corrupted Drahk Master, and normal Thraxes, so why not them?

2 minutes ago, Damocles said:

Phenmor, Lanka, and Drakgoon are examples of non-AoE projectiles that still suffer from inconsistent Punch through on transparent and semi transparent geometry

Oh right.  I'm familiar with the problem on Lanka, but I've been fixated on the AoE projectile PT issue.

17 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Honestly, I don't see any problem with this system, I see these stones as a mere power bonus that isn't even necessary, they just make it possible to make builds more flexible, which is optional in general, there's nothing to worry about.

4th major update in a row and again the same bug comes back.
You'd think by the 4th time the same bug happens devs would have a postit or something on their desk to check that particular bug but no.

I'm sorry but DE is in dire need of a community intervention.
This is embarassing.

Archived