The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[New Mod Suggestion] Primed Auto Breach

Cerenax

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:
7 hours ago, Somnium_Bellator said:

Are you aware there is a Parazon mod that slows down Grineer ones

no, there isn't

Intruder does this and also adds time to Corpus consoles. 

If you mean there isn't one that only slows down Grineer consoles and nothing else, you're correct. 

Just now, Tiltskillet said:

Intruder does this and also adds time to Corpus consoles. 

If you mean there isn't one that only slows down Grineer consoles and nothing else, you're correct. 

see, to me, intruder doesn't seem like it slows down the grineer one at all. i'm wondering if it even actually slows it down at all.

49 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

see, to me, intruder doesn't seem like it slows down the grineer one at all. i'm wondering if it even actually slows it down at all.

Best way to see it is to compare a vault hack with your frame versus one with your operator in the same mission.  Intruder doesn't affect the latter.

Not only would it just be a bad mod we also don't need yet more methods for freely deleting entire mechanics. Especially when they're put into slots with no competition for good mods. And if players want accessibility just use any of the other methods for bypassing hacking.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Tyreaus:

Well, yeah. 100% auto-hack just removes that portion of the game, and for very minimal drawback.

You're aware that we're immune to basically everything at this point and literally nothing in this game has any relevant or actual drawback, so your argument falls pretty flat.

Using your logic, half of the abilities from the helminth would need to be removed, damage immunity would need to be removed, immunity to status effects as well. Bypassing x enemy defense Stat would need to be removed. Oh and invisibility. Basically the entire game needs to be removed at this point to apply your logic of "removes a portion of the game". Because we're, literally, already bypassing and removing anything DE throws at us. To the point they have to disable Warframes entirely for new content. And they just buffed us more with Archon Shards, and if a player "thinks" before slotting them in, there's no drawback neither. Sooo..

Just saying.

I don't see no harm in a mod like this existing, there's way worse already live in the game right now. 

If people don't want to "waste a mod slot" much as they cried when primed sure footed came out, here's a tip: Just don't use it.

I don't find hacking to be particularly engaging or fun, so I use Auto-breach and manually hack those that aren't auto'd, ciphers occasionally when a timer is involved (when an alarm is triggered), and Perspacity on my Loki when I know I'll be hacking a lot. (I level most new guns, pets, and frames, using spy missions, so I'm constantly hacking stuff...)

I don't see a problem with a Primed Auto-breach.

I'm personally not opposed. Just as far as broad general accessibility issues/giving options to people who may find it valuable/invaluable. 

I wouldn't use it myself, because my Parazon space is valued/limited, but I use Ciphers when I do Tridolon, out of courtesy. I also enjoy the fun of manual hacking (Corpus a bit more than Grineer, Namer... I still need to get use to.) 

I have especially good reflexes, but I also have some minor hand twitches, too, so they often work against each other. Doesn't make hacking an issue for me, but I am aware that there are a decent amount of Warframe players who can struggle with such issues in ways most people won't experience. There can also be a lot of pressure around Spy and Hostage missions (Sortie), and people blaming others for failure etc and anxiety over people not wanting to "ruin" the game for others, which eh... thats unfortunate. If there was a way to alleviate that pressure for some, who choose it, sure! 

That being said, I am pretty sure thats why Perspicacity Helminth exists. 

On 2022-12-17 at 11:53 PM, Somnium_Bellator said:

The hacker moa works in sortie, I tested it and succeded. Solo at least.

I just tried this, in Sortie spy it will hack locked doors, it will hack alarms but it won't hack the vaults, the first vault it just shaked back and forth really fast like it wanted to hack the vault but couldn't but was trying hard, the second vault it started spinning around, looking out, looking at the vault which actually got the AI stuck at the second vault, so yeah seems like it can do basic stuff in sorties but it wont hack vaults.

I would not mind it.

But better off just make ciphers unlimited if you crafted over 1k of them.
Similar treatment to archwing launchers but with a crafting threshold-
similar to a usual scanner from a shop and the symaris one with unlimited usage.

And keep the same restriction that you cannot use them in sorties , same as now.

2 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

I just tried this, in Sortie spy it will hack locked doors, it will hack alarms but it won't hack the vaults, the first vault it just shaked back and forth really fast like it wanted to hack the vault but couldn't but was trying hard, the second vault it started spinning around, looking out, looking at the vault which actually got the AI stuck at the second vault, so yeah seems like it can do basic stuff in sorties but it wont hack vaults.

Sounds like that might have been a bug issue (whether in mission or a game wide bug thats others would experience). 

The hacking Moa has definitely been able to hack Sortie Spy vaults in the past, consistently across different days, weeks, instances etc Occasionally could be an issue with mapping, or some other odd AI behaviour, but yeah. 

That being said I am not particularly invested in testing to see if its bugged, but if anyone is, could try testing and if it doesn't work consistently and you want to put in the energy/effort requited to make a bug report etc. 

On 2022-12-18 at 7:50 AM, (XBOX)Tucker D Dawg said:

Only time i would use this would be archon hunts.  Controller speed/acceleration is really wonky on those terminals if you have them turned up for regular gameplay and menu navigation.

Narmar hack are okay. Just wish we could use both analog stick to move the cursor. My left analog has stick drift making it worse on me. My other controller has right analog drift which is worse for gameplay.

Archived