Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #170

[DE]Megan

8f292f0415703d8a94d56ef4ab823842.png

Tenno!

The Duviri Paradox Update launches April 26th - let’s hang out and talk about it! Join us on Friday, April 28th at 2 p.m. ET via twitch.tv/warframe as chat about the Update and take a moment to show what’s coming next. 

Watch to earn yourself a Twitch Drop from our Duviri Drops Campaign

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Friday, April 28th at 2 p.m. ET!  

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno!

The Duviri Paradox Update launches April 26th - let’s hang out and talk about it! Join us on Friday, April 28th at 2 p.m. ET via twitch.tv/warframe as chat about the Update and take a moment to show what’s coming next. 

Watch to earn yourself a Twitch Drop from our Duviri Drops Campaign! 

WAit... wait... LOKI THE HORSE?! It has similar colors (green) and just rotate his horn (?) 45 degree and you have Loki-like creature. Nice!

Still, my Demon (Kagura skin?) Xaku is excited to sit on such horses.

Could we get the same treatment of Protovyre sets for Celestia Syandana ? Cause there is nearly no one is playing the conclave anymore and doing dailies to get the full beauty of this sydana is a tedious unfun mechanic.

Second question : When will we get the promised Pet 2.0 ? Cause right now because of the survivability issues and old school abilities and need of reliance of vacuum is making them a burden on steel path even on base level.

Third question : When we will get more railjack/archwing content ?

Forth question : Generally armor is not working properly and using real tank warframes is becoming a cumbersome on high level steel paths. Armor giving arcanes bascily nerfed after arcane changes (for example 10 arcane tanker was giving 1200 armor before the update but after the update 21 arcane tankers are giving the same amount) and arcane grace coold down is putting armor tank in a very hard place as well . So when we will get decent survivalibity on tanky warframes other than explotative shield gating with dragon key and rolling guard combo ? 

Fifth question : Will there be a boss for the Cambion Drift? Cause currently after you get items from cambion drift you don't have anything to do on that beautiful map. We need a boss fight like eidolons or profit taker/exploiter orb on that map .

Sixth question : Will there be a Guild Wars 2's living story like frequent mini story contents in the future ?

Seventh question :  When will we see complete  reworks for  Hydroid, Valkyr, Frost and some minor changes for banshee (her ultimate basicly doesn't fit to her kit) and buff's for Nyx's 4th ability (for a scaling damage ability it takes way to much energy, even worse on efficiency wise than the older version of the Grendel and without the augment comparing to octavia's scaling damage ,ability it doesn't even get the aggro too. So using it as a damage ability is not much posible anymore without the help of a trinity to fill you up when you exit from the form) and Nyx's Psychic Bolts ability lost it touch cause it is not the ultimate defense removal ability with limited number (only 6 enemies can get effected at best), Ability debuff has duration , unlike many new buffed defense removal abilitites which is a huge down side, Xaku can remove both shield and armor in huge areas and Styanax's ability can remove the armor and shield in a con shaped area that effected by ability range and that ability is a helminth ability. Yes Psychic Bolts can close ancient and eximus auras too and slow down the infested but it has a diminishing return. Besides shield won't be removed on percentage base too. By adding a feature like removal of cc shield of eximus units might make nyx more playable again . And by the way please make ai that controlled by nyx's first ability much more aggresive and let it teleported to nyx like a sentinel cause right now that ability not much of a use because ai can confuse itself too much , stop atacking or got stuck in places  and range units going constant melee atacks which is a huge loss . 
So Nyx kinda need some adjustments as well

On 2023-02-22 at 1:00 PM, [DE]Megan said:

976c5c918b3f337e515129f191ec7135.jpg

Tenno!

It’s that time again, Tenno! Join us on Friday, March 3rd at 2 p.m. ET via twitch.tv/warframe for the official Duviri Devstream! (March is the new February, right?)

The team will dive into The Duviri Paradox for an in-depth walkthrough of Drifter Intrinsics, Kaithe customization, Drifter melee combat, and more to be revealed - including the next Prime Warframe! Plus, don’t miss a very important announcement about TennoCon 2023! 

Watch to earn yourself an Umbra Forma Twitch Drop! 

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Friday, March 3rd at 2 p.m. ET! 

On 2023-04-17 at 4:34 AM, Thicondrius said:

it's bugged, i get always error try again later (mini-event) any chance get this?

Duviri ????? 🤔

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno!

Watch to earn yourself a Twitch Drop from our Duviri Drops Campaign! 

So if we have already claimed the three drops by that time then we get no drop?

Really looking forward to it! I definitely don't exactly know what to expect with Duviri yet, but I'm not very good at combing promo stuff. 

I've been playing 3 years now and DE has gone from strength to strength. Can't wait to see what's next

That's nice. Can you fix some bugs now?

You've released enough unimaginative new frames and copy-pasted open-world content.

Take a break and fix your busted netcode, the gamebreaking bugs on PoE that can stop a bounty in its tracks, the endless loading "hyperspace" transition or a host migration wasting a half hour of your time in railjack as you lose the rewards, the weird temporary lockup when you exit the Arsenal on certain frames, the glitchy inconsistent behavior of exploding glaives, the highest-ping player being selected as host.

I understand you're trying to attract new players by vomiting out new content all the time, but veteran players are getting fed up with these years-old bugs.

Take some time off of content and fix your game.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of other things that will come up with Duviri, but I'm still going to ask for the next big update to just be a QoL one.

Chock-full of tweaks, reworks, and other stuff that makes more weapons, mods, and frames more fun and viable.  Maybe also trying to shift the meta.  I know there's rumored changes to shift away from AoE, but I'm talking about different stuff.  Like not building for multiple statuses and Slash on a weapon that's clearly crit-focused.

If the Incarnon Adapter Evolution trees that were leaked a while ago are true, then that's a step in the right direction.  However, being locked behind Steel Path and/or RNG may turn away players who would otherwise immediately be re-motivated to jump back into the grind.

Spoiler

Regarding the leaks--again, IF they are true--why is THAT how Stalker's weapons are getting unique abilities.  I feel like those should've been added in a while ago.

Archived