Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri Stalker abilities (spoiler)

lukinu_u

• For anyone wondering, here is is how Duviri Stalker is modded and his abilities :

image.png

The abilities are :

• 1st Teleport (from Ash)
  • 2nd : Marked (from Helminth)
  • 3rd : Smoke Screen (from Ash)
  • 4th : Punishment (new ability)
  • Passive : New ability

image.png

image.png

• Like 6

Thanks you for the info. Means I wont waste intrinsics on that one yet since I will not use him anyway if he's pulled.

Quite disturbing that DE makes such poop builds. Like seriously, Redirection on a frame that still only reaches 555 shields with it? Stretch on a frame that actually doesnt seem to need the range.

Also a funny thing, the Umbra set bonus is bugged on him lol!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Thanks you for the info. Means I wont waste intrinsics on that one yet since I will not use him anyway if he's pulled.

Quite disturbing that DE makes such poop builds. Like seriously, Redirection on a frame that still only reaches 555 shields with it? Stretch on a frame that actually doesnt seem to need the range.

Agreed I was expecting him to have unique abilities or something. Happy I can stop at R 8 intrinsics.

• Like 1

I have a feeling Stalker will eventually be released as a warframe. I'm also curious if this opens up the possibility of Shadow Stalker also becoming playable.

Honestly I'd like to see Male/Female helmet be available to every warframe. We have access to basically everything to make our own Stalker/Acolyte.

You could put it behind a "Hunhow" Syndicate and then open the game up to having a new "assassin" that could be a threat to us.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, _Eclips3_ said:

Best thing DE ever added, no idea why people don't like it.

because he takes up one of your warframe slots instead of getting his unique slot where he "might' show up on. Making him gunnery intrinsic 10 part 2 electric Boogaloo where 9/10 people of the community consider it a downgrade and would rather not upgrade to him, while others who chase mastery get him but aren't happy how they'll occasionally loose a warframe choice slot whenever he shows up.

3 hours ago, -Moctezuma- said:

how diferent is his fourth ability from nyx's absorb

it's worse than nyx's absorb.

it: 1. the projectiles he releases travel in a straight line so you won't hit anything if you cast in a ditch, because

2. he falls like a rock unlike nyx who holds her position.

the only upside he has is ig 3. he can move freely while in ult, except jump. (he just looks like a hovering budha) 

5 hours ago, EDM774 said:

because he takes up one of your warframe slots instead of getting his unique slot where he "might' show up on. Making him gunnery intrinsic 10 part 2 electric Boogaloo where 9/10 people of the community consider it a downgrade and would rather not upgrade to him, while others who chase mastery get him but aren't happy how they'll occasionally loose a warframe choice slot whenever he shows up.

it's worse than nyx's absorb.

it: 1. the projectiles he releases travel in a straight line so you won't hit anything if you cast in a ditch, because

2. he falls like a rock unlike nyx who holds her position.

the only upside he has is ig 3. he can move freely while in ult, except jump. (he just looks like a hovering budha) 

Why does anyone care about all that yadda, it's THE STALKER. This is one of the coolest things DE ever added. So what if you miss out on 1 single frame, you get to play as THE STALKER. Sure his 4th looks a bit rushed but I don't care, it's literally a **playable STALKER.** I've been waiting my whole life for this.

Edited by _Eclips3_
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

He's actually super good. 300% cc + invisibility + aoe nukes + infinitely scaling slash damage.

1 hour ago, -Ryuurei- said:

Stalker's Teleport also automatically finishers (as if it has the augment on). He's basically Marked for Death Ash with a S#&$tier version of Absorb but really nice crit benefits while invis.

He's literally Ash with marked for death and a better version of the smoke screen  augment with the teleport augment built in. 

Why would anyone not use him lol...

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Why would anyone not use him lol...

Because he is just another random addition to the pool, where likely your already good frames do what he does better. So by picking him up through intrinsics your chance to get a frame you want is reduced.

• Like 1

On 2023-04-29 at 11:56 AM, (XBOX)Ampathetiic said:

Ash because of the gameplay, since Stalker has an exact version of 2 of his abilities anyway. Ash's model isn't too different from Excalibur's, so it'd work just fine.

In a sense they both have a head, a body, arms and legs - yes. Other than that completely different. Making Stalker helmet equippable on every frame seems like a better idea to me.

On 2023-04-28 at 9:52 PM, SneakyErvin said:

It looks like they had a purpose to make the build as basic as possible - all used mods (except adaptation) directly upgrade frame/ability base stats, and arcanes regenerate health and energy.

10 minutes ago, Xaero said:

In a sense they both have a head, a body, arms and legs - yes. Other than that completely different.

Every Warframe uses the same basic animation framework, which is what lets multiple frames do the same animations without a lot of problems. Since Stalker uses that framework, he can perform all of the same animations that our Warframes can. At that point, an Ash Stalker skin is easier than any skin they've made before, because everything they need already exists.

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)Ampathetiic said:

Every Warframe uses the same basic animation framework, which is what lets multiple frames do the same animations without a lot of problems. Since Stalker uses that framework, he can perform all of the same animations that our Warframes can. At that point, an Ash Stalker skin is easier than any skin they've made before, because everything they need already exists.

I'm talking logic. Applying Excalibur body to Ash would be unprecedented.