Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What did you achieve in-game today?

emmyemi

Been a bit since I’ve played since I’ve been busy, so I’ll use something I remember doing; I spent 30 minutes in an Exterminate armed only with melee as Loki. That was pretty good, and made me glad that I know how to build for the mission otherwise it’d have been a pretty boring 30 minutes

I grinded my first 5 levels of Circuit, got Paris Prime Incarnon, maxed it out, and I'm loving it!

The SECRET is...

Split Flights!

This actually makes it feel so much better, giving it a bit of a spread instead of being a super narrow line of death. Amazing mod, love it. (Kinda wanna try it on Mirage now, just for a massive barrage!)

Started building Kullervo, built the incarnon for Lex Prime and goddamn its so much better now from the reload buff alone. Also got the Steelpath Completion Reward for Duviri and goddamn that was a fun challenge. My Lone Story had me fight Kullervo for the fourth objective and I was definitely underpowered for that fight but got very lucky with my 4 decrees. They worked perfectly for that specific fight lol. And then I completed a bunch of nightwave challenges.

Edited by TeaHands

Spent ~ 23€ icecream-abstinence savings on Tennocon digital ticket to support the game and gain Baro access.

The news better be good, DE, please, don't make me regret not buying icecream for the whole month.

Edited by Hayrack

Got the last syndicate mods to completely finish that system.
Finished my Kahl mission for the week.
Continued to make progress towards owning all the represent items in the focus schools.
Got the Paris Incarnon Genesis.

All in all a rather productive day.

Gonna cheat a bit, since in the last 3 days, but hit login 1k (guess I qualify as a vet now?), Got the last of the duviri arcanes and hit over 10k plat with trading (not counting the thousands spent in the meantime). Also discovered 5 new dojo pigments popped up out of nowhere so now I have to 100% the solo clan (again).

What I have achieve today :

- hitting rank 5 in SPC , unlocking skana incarnon and ending week 1 incarnon.

- Finishing zenurik focus tree , only naramon left (thanks circuit thrax)

- helminth ember from last week circuit , only gyre and citrine left.

- Getting gyre neuroptic first bounty, leaving only the 40 voidplume quill farm for the craft of the system left .

- give the last sentient core to quill standing so tomorrow it's eidolon hunt.