The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix 33.6.7

[DE]Megan

hace 2 horas, Dark_Lugia dijo:

I know this is most likely a business decision, but I would guess most player would be happy with cheaper tiers only containing the halos (which are looking really awesome) and skin+halo.

I don't even ask for thar much. I just want them to remove the useless regal aya and platinum that's inflating the price tag, not increase it. It's disgusting

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Cerikus said:

Unnecessary, but expected. Dog days simply isn't allowed to be fun. It has to be a slog on purpose. Thanks ... for nothing.

It's a shame, as the art assets for Dog Days look amazing, it's great work. It's just that it's as much fun to play as doing your tax return.

• Like 10

On 2023-08-31 at 11:38 AM, [DE]Megan said:

(this was a UI issue only, the intended damage bonus was still applying)

Nope, there were a bunch of videos on the forum where this was reported that showed no damage increase.

Also, is still not fixed. (I can't belive it) 

Normal Form in Latron Prime (sorry is in bad quality for no reason). Works fine.

20230831142630_1.jpg?width=1213&height=6

Latron Prime Incarnon Form: Only shows 140% buff and doesn increase the damage. In fact it seems that it reduces it! (here does 596 crit damage with Double Dap)20230831142803_1.jpg?width=1213&height=6

And here without the mod my latron does 993 WTF?

image.png?width=1213&height=682

Conclusion: They haven't fixed anything, actually now it's worse than ever XD

On 2023-08-31 at 11:48 AM, TeaHands said:

Jurassic Park Dancing GIF by Spotify

All of my Latrons will be happy to hear this.

Is still not fixed.

Fixed several issues with Double Tap’s buff indicator: 

• (Latron and Latron Wraith) Fixed the buff indicator being stuck at 100% and not adjusting based on hits.
  • (Latron Prime) Fixed the buff icon not showing up in the HUD (this was a UI issue only, the intended damage bonus was still applying). 

Hey DE. How many months am I supposed to wait for the Latron mod to be properly fixed?

This is the second time they post that they supposedly "fixed" it but I go into the game and it's still not fixed.

I am so upset and frustrated. It's like [DE] is in denial all the time. "this was a UI issue only, the intended damage bonus was still applying" Can't you test it better to make sure? So easy it's by God.

Fixed several issues with Double Tap’s buff indicator: 

• (Latron and Latron Wraith) Fixed the buff indicator being stuck at 100% and not adjusting based on hits.
  • (Latron Prime) Fixed the buff icon not showing up in the HUD (this was a UI issue only, the intended damage bonus was still applying). 

no-one.gif

"I'll say it's fixed but I'll never actually fix it, and NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!"

Edited by AJAL8000
More info bug forum.
  • Like 12

The poses of Frost and Mag look nice on the launcher.  Why not make it official and call it Frost/Mag Heirloom Animation Set and make it available as part of the bundle?  It would make the bundle feel a bit more worth the price (at least for me).  

Edited by Keijima
  • Like 1

Fixed the Vigorous Swap Mod applying in Dog Days when switching between the Soaktron and Lob Blobs. 

• With the inclusion of the Lob Blobs Secondary, this Mod just slipped by the “no Mods, Buffs, Companions, or Abilities” rules of Dog Days. 

Great. I didn't know about that tactic and now I cannot even try it.

I am stuck in the same cancerous disgustingly frustrating dead mut gameplay as before. Give me a moment to barf as I watch the one chance for salvation fade to nothingness.

On 2023-08-31 at 11:45 AM, THeMooN85 said:

Please add forum icon for those who purchased heirloom collection, we deserve the same treatment as founders. 

Why would you deserve the same treatment? Are you a founder? No.

Did you make a big investment into the game to help bring it to life before it was even born and it was expected to likely fail? No.

Did you just spend an unreasonable amount of cash on overpriced digital junk now when the game has already been up and running for 10 years  and expect to be treated the same as the ones mentioned above? Yes.

Expecting a badge with a dollar sign on it? Buying that pack is anything but something to be proud of. Smh...

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

Why would you deserve the same treatment? Are you a founder? No.

Did you make a big investment into the game to help bring it to life before it was even born and it was expected to likely fail? No.

Did you just spend an unreasonable amount of cash on overpriced digital junk now when the game has already been up and running for 10 years  and expect to be treated the same as the ones mentioned above? Yes.

Expecting a badge with a dollar sign on it? Smh...

Do they have the ability to put DE back into that position just so they can 'give to the needy'? No.

Would we know if DE was actually haemorrhaging money and using this pack to inject recovery in the same way as Founders? Doubtful at this point.

Are they still paying out a significant chunk of change for a one-time-only pack full of (commemorative) pomp and circumstance, which is arguably not worth the price tag, in support of DE continuing to develop Warframe? Yes.

Why, exactly, must you implicitly gatekeep? You're not even a founder yourself, so it's not self-aggrandisement.

What player agent difference is there between throwing money at a never-again Founder pack and throwing money at a never-again Heirloom pack?
Were they even present and able to support with a Founder pack at the time? You don't know.

Is the thing they are asking for even a Material Gain like the inaccessible equipment Primes of a Founder? No. It's just another cosmetic, a forum badge to match the ingame profile Accolade.

Note that I say this having not bought Heirloom myself either.

• Like 1

The Heirloom packs are built upon predatory buisnes tactics and THATS what all the critique is about. I am disgusted and quite honestly disappointed in you as a company, DE. STOP inflating prices, sell the skins seperately and nonexclusivly. Make a buy-with-plat option. Dont fall into the same anti-consumer scheme that plagues the industry more and more lately. Proof you have some integrity.

(Its funny because Riot Games' League of Legends just pulled the exact same stunt literally yesterday. Might it be that the greedy overlord Tencent has its greedy fingers in all of this?)

• Like 9

23 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

Give the "10 Year Supporter" Accolade to everyone who has supported you over the past 10 years. Selling this Accolade as a cash-only exclusive is just mean, and completely ignores and minimizes all of the ways people have actually supported you since 2013. It shouldn't matter if you've bought plat or Prime Access or merch or went to Tennocon or if you've farted in a London, ON bathroom. WE ALL LIFT TOGETHER. Right? And F2P players matter, too. Give it to them as well. If you're going to recognize our support, recognize it.

Honestly on a personal level I really wouldnt want it. Because for me I cant see myself as having supported the game in that way. Sure I've bought things over the years but never to a point where I'd consider it a "supporter" thing. I've bought things purely for personal and selfish gain, regular run of the mill transactions like I do when going to the store etc. Preferably also at a discount or by using "free" plat in the process. And when I start adding up $/€ per hour spent it ends up at ridiculously small amounts and I'd honestly be ashamed to have a "supporter" tag tied to my name. Clearly people want it because it has a meaning in their eyes, but that meaning would be utterly lost when hobo Sneaky also has that same tag/accolade.

edit: If they were to hand it out to a wider part like past spenders, please atleast allow me to hide it in that case.

Edited by SneakyErvin

On 2023-08-31 at 12:45 PM, THeMooN85 said:

Please add forum icon for those who purchased heirloom collection, we deserve the same treatment as founders. 

I wholeheartedly agree. Not only will this addition enhance the value of the collection, but even though it doesn't alter the in-game experience, it's a testament to our deep appreciation for the game and the tireless efforts of our beloved developers.

• Like 2

On 2023-08-31 at 12:45 PM, THeMooN85 said:

Yes, you've made some investment into the game.
Your support will help bring food to the developers' table.
They should highlight your support the same way they did with Founders.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

Honestly on a personal level I really wouldnt want it. Because for me I cant see myself as having supported the game in that way. Sure I've bought things over the years but never to a point where I'd consider it a "supporter" thing. I've bought things purely for personal and selfish gain, regular run of the mill transactions like I do when going to the store etc. Preferably also at a discount or by using "free" plat in the process. And when I start adding up $/€ per hour spent it ends up at ridiculously small amounts and I'd honestly be ashamed to have a "supporter" tag tied to my name. Clearly people want it because it has a meaning in their eyes, but that meaning would be utterly lost when hobo Sneaky also has that same tag/accolade.

edit: If they were to hand it out to a wider part like past spenders, please atleast allow me to hide it in that case.

Ok, then they can give it to anyone that's spent the amount you have +$0.01. 🤷‍♀️

Though a way to customize what Accolades you show would be welcome if DE is going to make more of them. The supporter accolade hides the mastery badge, which is lame.

• Like 2

while the heirloom stuff looks cool and all. i think i'll pass. this feels like a mistake to purchase. plus i have spent a lot on prime access. between the negativity around this heirloom stuff and the whole tencent stuff i just feel burnt out. i love this game. but its starting to feel like a mistake to being part of this game.

ps i do not even know what or who tencent. i just know a ton of players hate it with a passion. and why stick around when the air is stiffled with so much negativity.

Edited by maddragonmaster
just adding something.
  • Like 4

All of you are not addressing the real problem with this hotfix, the Rauta changes!!! Now i gotta swing a few hits with my melee, then shoot Rauta, then i get melee combo. That process is less fun. But I maybe worrying too much since in the future auto melee will be a thing. So auto melee, then use Rauta, then use melee with 12x combo.

Hey, so a number of us didn't get Gotva Prime in spite of watching the entirety of Tennocon. When will this be addressed?

Secondary Shiver and Incarnon Sibear Issues are still unaddressed. Secondary Shiver does not apply as its description implies and for some weapons simply does not function at all. Incarnon Sibear's "Ice Field" is a slow zone smaller than the weapon's slam radius, which lasts about a second and only applies about a 30% slow (and no cold procs or freezes).

• Like 2

vor 18 Stunden schrieb maddragonmaster:

ps i do not even know what or who tencent. i just know a ton of players hate it with a passion. and why stick around when the air is stiffled with so much negativity.

Tencent is a chinese technology and entertainment TITAN. Tencent fully owns Riot games (League of Legends, Valorant etc) and Leyou (which in turn means DE and their games, eg.: Warframe) and owns significant shares of Epic games, Supercell (clash of clans) and miniclip to name a few recognizable brands. It is known for selling tons of user-data and has made a reputation of forcing the "pay to win"/cashgrab -mechanics into the games they own. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LordLoaly said:

Tencent is a chinese technology and entertainment TITAN. Tencent fully owns Riot games (League of Legends, Valorant etc) and Leyou (which in turn means DE and their games, eg.: Warframe) and owns significant shares of Epic games, Supercell (clash of clans) and miniclip to name a few recognizable brands. It is known for selling tons of user-data and has made a reputation of forcing the "pay to win"/cashgrab -mechanics into the games they own. 

i see.

• Like 1