The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I was not aware Liches could steal these... (New War Spoiler)

Royal_Espeon

3 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

True, we even had to rip it out of an archon to get it.

I also refuse to believe a frame able to take on an archon, along with a weapon built specifically for it (seeing as archons use the same mechanics as liches) could be at any risk in a lich raid

Pray that you get it back once you take out your lich. I finished my first lich the other day (after leaving it in control of Mars for months), and I only got back a minuscule fraction of the resources it took. I'll probably never touch the system again, and just write off the MR.

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Pray that you get it back once you take out your lich. I finished my first lich the other day (after leaving it in control of Mars for months), and I only got back a minuscule fraction of the resources it took. I'll probably never touch the system again, and just write off the MR.

That's usually a UI glitch ,you should get everything in your inventory that was stolen. Raise a ticket otherwise .

4 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

why are people floating liches ? if I start one Its usually when i have time to and intend to finish it like within an hour or so, I never just start one and ignore it for a week or whatever

For me, it's just immediately killing a larvaling on sight, then deciding to leave it alone until I have enough spare forma to master the weapon.

9 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

why are people floating liches ? if I start one Its usually when i have time to and intend to finish it like within an hour or so, I never just start one and ignore it for a week or whatever

i like letting them linger for months. Then popping them like a pinata. 

Personally, i'd have Liches hunt the player down more. The way it is now, im more of a nuisance to them than they are to me.  

Archived