Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If we don't solve Tagfer's "problem" in the (near) future, I'm gonna riot

Chewarette

Yes! That was my first sentiment when first speaking to Tagfer. Justice and priority for Minn. I expect to see her at the very least next year during whatever 1999 brings us.

I must confess these lore drops during each syndicate rank-up are very good. Reached Rank 4 today and been tearing up with each interaction.

Loving all the Cavia so far, specially Mr. Fish-o-nashy and Tag.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, (PSN)Hikuro-93 said:

I must confess these lore drops during each syndicate rank-up are very good. Reached Rank 4 today and been tearing up with each interaction.

Loving all the Cavia so far, specially Mr. Fish-o-nashy and Tag.

That's a great feat from Whispers in the Wall : the Voice acting is so well done that you care / empathize with animals. The VA is awesome in this aspect, you get to feel Tagfer's distress (then anger), Fibonacci's remorse, and I don't know how to describe Bird 3's but it's so great as well.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

There is a simple solution to solve his sadness.

It involves a gun and the back of Tagfer's head.

This would just transfer Tagfer's sadness to me :sad:

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

I partition to add a pet button to Tagfer immediately. 

That's absolutely mandatory

• Like 3

I hope Minn is the secret extra faction we unlock for rank 5, if there is one.

Like we end up finding her and because she has been in the void so long she has a lot more knowledge ( and things to buy). Tagfer gets his girl back and we get more content and stuff to unlock. Probably wont get her now, but would be nice for the Echos update.

• Like 2

I'll admit, for years I've never really cared about any of the side characters from the open worlds: Konzu is purely for memes, the ventkids make me want to jump off a cliff and the Entrati were alright, but the VAs for Loid and the Cavia should be praised they're absolutely brilliant, and Tagfer's backstory is my main motivation to rank up the cavia. I went in expecting another vendor, and ended up with my feels getting punched and Ninjas cutting onions in my room. twice. guess they're coming back for a third time...

5 hours ago, IggySnow said:

I hope Minn is the secret extra faction we unlock for rank 5, if there is one.

that's a good point. Ostrons have the Quills, SU have Vox Solaris, the Entrati have Necraloid, but the Holdfasts never got a second "sub-group", and the setup for the Cavia and their missions is exactly the same as the Holdfasts and the Zariman.. so as much as I'd like that to be true, I'm not sure it will be so..

I just want the space goat-thing to get a win, just once...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Tagfer really needs to eat a Snickers. Because the next time he gets all pissy with me, I'm gonna turn him into an Orbiter decoration.

Good news for you then! because you can buy a stuffed Tagfer in the market, in the form of a floof.