Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #179

[DE]Megan

13d93d530386c73f757a02feafd09b4d.jpg

Tenno!

We’re back on the Devstream couch for Devstream #179 on April 26th at 2 p.m. ET!

Join the DE team as we break down some of the reveals we brought to PAX East! Learn more about Arthur, Aoi, and the Atomicycle, see Protea Prime and her Prime weaponry in-game, and get an in-depth look at our next Update: Jade Shadows.

Tune in to earn an Umbra Forma Blueprint Twitch Drop! 

See you at twitch.tv/warframe on April 26th at 2 p.m ET.

• Like 43

Hi, this is a question I had recently and I feel like there's a high chance it'll be shot down due to legal/copyright issues but I was hoping it could at least be humored.

Since the Deadlock Protocal, the old Corpus Ship tileset is pretty much gone (as was intended) aside from a few rare instances such as Corpus Outpost and Citrine's Mirror Defence

Is there any chance that the files/assets for the old Corpus Ship tileset could be made accessible to the public in any way? Since it's such a nostalgia area for me and probably many other people it'd be nice to have a way to visit them either inside or outside of Warframe, thank you!

• Like 24

Hey, would be a possibility to have a slide bar for invisibility on the accessibility menu, something like a transparency bar and/or glow bar? With this would be possible to customize invisibility on all frames. 
Also, AutoMelee doesn't work on chroma when Spectral Scream is active.

Edited by Kadesfy
  • Like 7

DE why you neglect Sobek and Daikyu 😭

Edit: On a serious note, can you please increase the density of Netracell? Currently it feels like a snooze fest 😴 especially when doing it on that new tileset (the one that has train crossing on quest) 

Edited by Vesterbro
  • Like 8

Some of the nodes could contain the old tileset because normally if a person finishing the early levels they rarely go back to check. I personally liked the old tileset much more than the newest. While I agree sometimes a facelift needs to happen but not a fan of removing content. 

• Like 6

I'd like to know if custom movement animations can be revisited. It's historically been a "no", but we now have our fourth floaty frame and I can only imagine there will be more in the future. It's a big bummer that I can't walk when I want to walk, and I can't float when I want to float. Just look at poor Dante:

giphy.gif

He deserves to be firmly planted.

I'd also like to thank Rebecca for giving the bunny bros a big W this year. I've been asking for permanent years for literally 10 years, and while the pay-to-keep scheme is a big yucky it's a step closer to full permanence. We're still sorely in need of an option to hide these and other silly cosmetics though.

And thank you for Deep Archimedea. It's fun. 👍

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 6

I have a really important question that must be answered! 

1. If Jade from Warframe, fought with Jade from Mortal Kombat, and Jade from Beyond Good And Evil, and Jade from DC comics, and other Jade from DC comics, and Jade from Jackie Chan Adventures, and Jade from the Mortal Kombat comics based on the video game, and Jade from Victorious, and Mara Jade from Star Wars? Who would be the last person standing? As in the one to avoid the Jade Light? 

2. Is the Shadows in Jade Shadows a Sonic reference? H. P. Lovecraft? What We Do in the reference?

3. Does the implication of seeing Protea Prime, in game, suggest that there is a Protea Prime out side the game, and can we purchase them, and do they also come with free energy? 

4. When can we expect Atomicycle Prime? Can Kaithes ride the Atomicycle? Is the Atomicycle secretly an Incarnon weapon? Is the Atomicycle secretly a Kaithe that can transform to blend in with motor vehicles, like some... sort of disguise? 

Thanks and salutations!

• Like 1

I have a feeling the next frame will have a chinese theme due to the name (Jade) and her looking like she's wearing a traditional chinese dress. Whether or not DE already confirmed this i have no idea so i'm either dumber than Pedlek or Suda's best associate.

To the creative team of DE, you excel in making the most anticipated of works. Here’s to you and this new update!

Also a few questions: is there the possibility we’ll see the Altra sentinel skin in Baro’s wares someday, will the Voca be made into collectible decorations, and are there plans to implement gryo motion controls for PS5?

Edited by Glaive-012
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Vesterbro said:

DE why you neglect Sobek and Daikyu 😭

Edit: On a serious note, can you please increase the density of Netracell? Currently it feels like a snooze fest 😴 especially when doing it on that new tileset (the one that has train crossing on quest) 

They already put out an answer for something like that. The answer is no. Now since we have Cross Play the tech limitation for last gen consoles prevents them from pumping up the numbers.

• Like 1

I just one thing:
- An explanation of why Dante's Tragedy happened

Never seen a Warframe get released and changed so drastically in the span of 1 week
and lots of people got Dante's Platinum Bundles and Supporter Packs in those 7 days.
Should the Community be aware of things like this to prevent future disappointments?

• Like 10

Many of us players bought the Dante packs just to see the frame change repeatedly?! IT seems to me we should be refunded or given platinum to make up for this as it is kind of a rip off for those who bought him for what they saw he could do prior to changes. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno!

We’re back on the Devstream couch for Devstream #179 on April 26th at 2 p.m. ET!

Join the DE team as we break down some of the reveals we brought to PAX East! Learn more about Arthur, Aoi, and the Atomicycle, see Protea Prime and her Prime weaponry in-game, and get an in-depth look at our next Update: Jade Shadows.

Tune in to earn an Umbra Forma Blueprint Twitch Drop! 

See you at twitch.tv/warframe on April 26th at 2 p.m ET.

Possibly Radial Javelin psuedo-exalted too? 😀

• Like 2

So When is Protea Prime? Also, When is this new updated Jade Shadows? When are we going to see raids return? When is the infested Lich? Also, you promised us years ago we would see more Umbra frames, so when will this happen?  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JackTheSwordman said:

I have a feeling the next frame will have a chinese theme due to the name (Jade)

Wile Jade was historically loved by the Chinese culture, its still a stone that can be found in many places in the world so i dont see why making her themed around chinese culture.

Also, in Warframe Lore the Jade Light is referred as a source of death, often used by the Orokin Empire for executions, the Update Jade is coming in is called Jade Shadow which to me feels shes the Opposite of Death, probably a Support frame.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin
  • Like 3

I forgot 3 questions 1.) When is Nightwave going to change / get new rewards for points as these are well missing it feels like? 2.) Can we see more vendors sell KUVA and relics packs? Can we please see some more Incarnon weapons added? Also other ways to purchase archon shards would be nice.. 

11 minutes ago, Roble_Viejo said:

Never seen a Warframe get released and changed so drastically in the span of 1 week

Update 31.5 (2022-04-27)

• Gyre Introduced.

Hotfix 31.5.5 (2022-05-03)

• Fixed Gyre Rotorswell lightning strike cooldown being permanently decreased  when the electric arcs chain to other enemies.

So perhaps we should expect an augment next year that removes LoS from Tragedy. :P

• Like 1

Please bring back the Krios Signa somehow, such an amazing item locked away is such a loss. With the Nora Noggle returned last week and the Veso Noggle with the next twitch thing, there must be some way to bring it back.

Possible options?

• Add it to Baro's stock
  • Add it to the Anniversary Event items list
  • Add it to Dog Days item for Nakak Pearls
  • Add it to Bird 3's vendor list
  • Add it as a side-drop to the Netracell missions?
  • Add to Varzia's list of vendor items for sale for regular Aya
  • Add to Simaris' list of vendor items
  • Add to Arbitration Vendor's stock list for sale for Vitus Essence
  • Add as Rare container item for Albrecht's Lab

• Like 3

Are you going to release her really fun to play and then make her annoying to play like you did with Dante? You guys make it imposible to be excited with new wf's the community have been very vocal about not liking the changes and you still keep the awful changes...

• Like 4

1.is there any chance that Caliban could get a rework with his  lethal progeny to make them more useful and to provide a benefit to groups first conculyst provides overguard the second conculyst provides a damage buff and the third conculyst share these benefits with the group as long as all 3 are summoned

2.is there any possible chance we could get 2 augment slots added for the MOD section like AURA and EXILUS mod slots but make it so only augment mods can go into these two slots 

• Like 4

A lot/some of frames have problems with certain armor Cosmetic: some are too small/big and or placed too high/too low.
Would we get a ability to manually adjust armor cosmetics like we can with Sigils? (QOL change)

Also... Only some Shoulder attachments (like Imugi prime shoulder plates) can hide while Aiming while other especially Big ones on frames with wide shoulders can completely block the view (see Chroma with Piercing eye shoulder armor below for an example). There are instances for the mentioned frames that attachments will block the view while not aiming. 

What i'm getting at - being fashionable can in a way mean nearly unplayable... Especially when it comes to shooting things if you are to wide.

Will the team address that issue in anyway?

image.png?ex=662810d2&is=66159bd2&hm=66284ed13e994899fd80225254742137cc377465abe8b203b3e9d3db38d174ea&=

Edited by Kracken
grammar
  • Like 10