Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

4 hours ago, fredaven said:

54O5yDA.png

Ok, so to what adress should I start mailing you my paychecks?, has like a biker feel to it, it looks great.

One question, can you change the appearance of the grenades?, something I´ve seen people forget is that Vauban has grenade dispensers tubes on his sides that run all the way to his back, though they usually change their appearance the grenades look the same.

Now I feel like using the Bronco Proto skin with this one.

Edited by Pavelord

8 hours ago, fredaven said:

54O5yDA.png

Ohh wow now com down mate just stop. This look cool looking badass sexy-mother-fker or just weary amazing! Dude nice job! 😁👍🍺 Can you go Nidus next,or some frost helmet to look like this with his body. Because now when I see this skin it reminds me on this.cUYDMhI.png 

We all know that he have cool skin and helmet its just simple shape like normal helmet...so what if is more like this for example???? Please 😊👌

If DE can create this why cant you???? :smile:  TSiNbTn.jpg?1

Edited by Vlada91

13 hours ago, fredaven said:

54O5yDA.png

Holy! Looking dope, I'm loving the details on his chest and his shoulder/knee pads.

It seems to be a common thing now that one or two Graxx things remind me of something else I like, haha, because the look of the neck guard along with his helmet just instantly brought me back to a cut HL2 enemy, named Cremator:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20090924182816&path-prefix=en266?cb=20090927112923&path-prefix=en

:D

Keep up the good work :highfive:

Edited by Thundervision

1 minute ago, Thundervision said:

Holy! Looking dope, I'm loving the details on his chest and his shoulder/knee pads.

It seems to be a common thing now that one or two Graxx things remind me of something else I like, haha, because the helmet just instantly brought me back to a cut HL2 enemy, named Cremator:

Hide contents

latest?cb=20090924182816&path-prefix=en266?cb=20090927112923&path-prefix=en

:D

Keep up the good work :highfive:

Why is his tummy looks like a Grineer door?

its based on the kronen proportions, Basically I just wanted a pair of nightsticks to go with the vauban skin so I enlisted sharkie to help out on the concept.

Dont know if it will get accepted and even if it does its a minus game because I can't imagine weapon skins will sell enough to warrant the work?

1 minute ago, fredaven said:

its based on the kronen proportions, Basically I just wanted a pair of nightsticks to go with the vauban skin so I enlisted sharkie to help out on the concept.

Dont know if it will get accepted and even if it does its a minus game because I can't imagine weapon skins will sell enough to warrant the work?

Well, I can't say I've actually seen anyone actually using the tennogen deluxe weapon skins, but I think this grineer style will turn some people on to them. I mean it does for me. :P

Although that does bring the question, when's the last time they added a tennogen deluxe weapon skin? Is it just the infested ones and that one kronen skin?

Anyways, fingers crossed it gets included, but with what you posted already it wouldn't be a surprise if it did.

1 hour ago, Ker-Blammo said:

Well, I can't say I've actually seen anyone actually using the tennogen deluxe weapon skins, but I think this grineer style will turn some people on to them. I mean it does for me. :P

Although that does bring the question, when's the last time they added a tennogen deluxe weapon skin? Is it just the infested ones and that one kronen skin?

Anyways, fingers crossed it gets included, but with what you posted already it wouldn't be a surprise if it did.

Believe the last weapon skin accepted was the "Skana Arit Skin by Arsenal" with tennogen round 8.

2 hours ago, fredaven said:

try making it a general tonfa skin, that way it appeals to more people because u do not limit it to one single tonfa style weapon like that other skin for kronen specifically does. i will for sure considering slapping this on my ohma if it is generally applicable for tonfas not just cause i have an insane riven for ohma but also because ohma are quite good and ugly so they really need a skin...