Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed my MR22 test

Senketsu_

There are a few things to remember about the MR22 test.

First, it's a PVP map. That means PVP rules are in full effect. Energy and Health orbs spawn, yes, but they do not spawn for the first minute of the test (or however long the delay on orbs spawning in conclave currently is).

Second, falling from the map kills you instantly, just like in PvP. On the map they force you to play on, this is extremely lethal, given the sheer number of ramps that throw off the angles of your jumps.

All that said, the only thing you need for the MR22 test is Life Strike and Rage.

My clanmate has lifestrike and effortlessly completed the test, first try. If you don't have lifestrike the test is effectively impossible.

I've been practicing all week for mine. One of these days I'll get it. Just have to go through the alphabet, Ash to Zephyr, and hope one of them finally works.

I did it with MIrage, and all of her clones kept becoming permanent, but stuck in place, so nobody was shooting me unless I was in the line of fire or too far away from the Strange Clones.

My recommendation is to bring a Sonicor to blast the enemies straight off the edge, no fight, no hassle. Worked like a charm in the third round.

Edited by AandOE

21 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

If you have trouble doing any damage with it or staying alive, I can offer my (very strange) build and some additional pointers. Regardless, this kind of playstyle isn't for everyone, I freely admit.

So I fell off the map once, does it count?

8 minutes ago, Synpai said:

I didnt know the test was Raathuum. I ended up completing it with my Nova + 0 Lifestrike.

Yeah, right? If you have lifestrike, bring any weapon and any frame, it doesn't matter. Test done.

If you don't have lifestrike... well, good luck. Equip Rage, find the cheesiest combo and hope for the best.

I've had the most luck so far with Atlas and a knock weapon of some sort, like Sonicor, or blast focused vaykor hek, things like that.

Sayrn prime with regenerative molt + rage.
 Hack and slash everything.

If you have a decent focus passive group, u can just run around in the first round and avoid enemies until your focus charges up. Once active, it will be active for the remainder of the test.

I can't give you many tips because haven't reached 22 yet, don't even know if we already have it. But I can tell you few things. Seeing how the enemies are the same as in rathuum, then limbo won't work at all, they can't be knocked back at all with his first. The whole rathuum thing is so utterly broken and no one mentioned it much, half of the frames do not even work there.

Equinox, Ivara, Ash, Atlas, Nova these are the frames that I used in endless rathuum and reached at least 100 kills

But good luck to you.

I got so fed up with that stupid MR22 test I cheesed it with my Volt in an Energy Siphon + Duration + Efficiency build.

Slapped up a few Electric Shields, donned my Hek and blasted any of those melee prisoners that teleported to me. Took a little longer than it should but it got the job done.

1 hour ago, Senketsu_ said:

Anybody have a build they had success with?

Frost P w/ Vitality, Redirection, Vigor for survivablity, Hek w/ three forma to do that actual work. It's cheese but I don't care anymore, the test is not one I enjoyed practicing for

The test is total BS. An endurance test is one thing, only giving me three lives for 54 enemies is perfectly fine, but please TELL me that there's going to be more enemies past the first 12 (the "Round 1" never actually shows up because it's too busy telling me "Sprint Boost") and FFS don't make falling down a pit cost me a life when no other combat-based Mastery test or Rathuum arena has done that before now. It's a really dumb gotcha moment

2 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

Im pretty salty right now. Got to the last wave of the test and only had a few enemies left, when I got ice proced and one shot by an opticor chick while was was trying to escape. 

This is the first Mastery rank test I failed, and im kind of pissed right now(not at anyone or thing in particular)

Also I dont know if this was intended but energy wasnt spawning at all.

And it seems my Valkyr build didnt work, Anybody have a build they had success with?

Since i am on XBOX1, i cannot do the real test yet as i am couple of thousands short, but i did the practice several times and i passed it

I used loki, Telos boltor, Embolist and dark dagger.  on one practice i substituted embolist by kulstar for long distance kill.

The only problem i faced it that in the third wave, i was out of bullet (could not find any), but since i was loki, i managed to mele the rest of the enemies without any problem

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

On 7/26/2016 at 8:02 PM, PsychedelicSnake said:

If you have trouble doing any damage with it or staying alive, I can offer my (very strange) build and some additional pointers. Regardless, this kind of playstyle isn't for everyone, I freely admit.

On 7/26/2016 at 8:24 PM, Gelkor said:

So I fell off the map once, does it count?

Scratch that, got it.

You're right, very fun and engaging. 

Edited by Gelkor

I passed the test with Loki (boy that was fun) and Nezah way back when the test first changed. Forgot about my test runs when my actual test was available and completed it with Inaros. It was fun ducking to charge Swarm then unleashing it on groups, rinse, repeat. Didn't use a focus school and I have yet to get any Arcanes.

My only tip would be bring some melee weapon that procs a lot like Lesion. I did a lot of hit and runs so it was easy to tell where things were while hiding (blocking line of sight) from the numbers and or just letting some of the mobs bleed out while I was looking/waiting for energy to regen.

7 hours ago, (PS4)bonateIIo said:

I can't give you many tips because haven't reached 22 yet, don't even know if we already have it. But I can tell you few things. Seeing how the enemies are the same as in rathuum, then limbo won't work at all, they can't be knocked back at all with his first. The whole rathuum thing is so utterly broken and no one mentioned it much, half of the frames do not even work there.

Equinox, Ivara, Ash, Atlas, Nova these are the frames that I used in endless rathuum and reached at least 100 kills

But good luck to you.

PS4 is around 1000 mastery short of MR22 if you include every item ever released on PS4. 

I wonder what level rathuum is mastery test and what are modifiers? Up to lvl 60 rathuum can be completely facerolled with inaros equipped with arcane grace and sancti tigris. Assuming everything is forma'd and maxed.

20 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

I watch a video with a player whu used a Othos prime and a rhino and copttered everywhere. Looked pretty spiffy.

Something tells me you may be referring to my run.

Spoiler

You can give this playstyle a shot. It could be a bit tricky at first.
Anyway, I recommend practicing this test a few times in the Relays with the different suggestions mentioned in this thread.

Loki Prime & Vaykor Hek = Done! The challenge here is to have enough energy to stay invisible otherwise one shot and you are dead instantly without question. Also hushed invisibility mod works great because you do not attract enemies attention when shooting that beautiful V. Hek!  MR22 is just another rank at this point to say it is done so use whatever you want to get it done effeciently and remember to go to Simaris and test run first next time.

Spoiler