Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #79!

[DE]Rebecca

As I type this, The Silver Grove is not as of yet deployed. With the knowledge that what I ask may well be contained within the update, and that the question will not be answered until the devstream (and may never be, which is fine. Plenty of other questions which likely deserve more attention.) I want to know; will we get clan (and by extension, Alliance) Glyphs to use? The idea of leaving my clan's emblem at the site of my latest massacre is a cool one, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Either way, definitely hyped and ready for the fun! See y'all there, get some rest and relaxation. Love y'all! <3

Could companions have their abilities level up as they do, just like the Warframes? Also, could Sentinels get their own weapon mods instead of us having to use the mods we use for our own personal weapons? Mods conflicting is a bad mechanic and I hope to see it destroyed

One more thing from me. I already made a thread mentioning this, but could you possibly enhance the visuals on reactant please? As it is now, it blends in on desert tile sets which makes it hard to see and collect them unless they drop right on top of you. 

Are there any plans to further expand the tile set varieties?
Such as Rain forests, more exotic wildlife, gigantic trees to move through, caverns to traverse.
Mountain Ranges that breach the skyline, fallen temples maybe?
Beach fronts where we can go through oceans/ great bodies of water.
Arctic Ocean terrain where we would be able to move across glacial paths but cross into shark-wing situations as well.

Are there any concepts you can show us for future Deluxe skins?

Has there been more input/ ideas for the Sentient Weapons we saw at pax east? Or new Sentient Enemies?

Has Umbra been given a story to follow? Any speculation on when he might released?

Are there any plans for this year for The Lotus to appear in the relays or a capital like relay?

Hello, DE

With the announcement of Galatine and Tigris being primes (which currently I'm assuming will be more powerful than their originals) I started wondering, will we ever by chance see a buff to previously released primes so as to make them worthwhile to use compared to the newer primes that are often more powerful?

I'm asking this mainly because older prime weapons like Braton, Boar, Burston, and Vasto primes are all quite a bit less powerful than more recent primes, and while they can be used in late game with the proper mod setup, none of them ever manage to compete amongst the vast array of weapons in the game.

Also while I understand that the Mastery Rank of 13 is an unofficial and non-final datamine of the Galatine Prime's Rank requirement, I would like to ask that if such a rank requirement ever got made, would it result in a new wave weapons that are far more powerful than what is in the game currently?

Thank You, and please keep up your great work,

Draknus2009

1)devs, there will eventually be a point in time when the number of Vaulted Prime sets will outweigh the number of non-vaulted sets and the temporary unsealing of certain ones will do nothing to offset this imbalance of access to content. will the Prime Vaulting system continue to go on at that point or will there be an update to the way it works?

2)my door has been infested for months, when will i get the means to clean it?

3) devs, so far the game has stood for a bout 3 years and most of the much-needed reworks and overhauls have been implemented. at this time, what are your short term and long term goals?

4) after the upcoming stronghold asteroid, what other tilesets do you have in store for us?

5)will there ever be a point when ship tilesets give us an actual sense of scale as to how large the faction ships actually are?

6)will we get any lore as to why the void is acting funny lately?

-- Are we gonna get more Chinese-Inspired frames? I kinda like Wukong and Nezha and how they turned to be. 

--Tennogen Armor Sets. Are these gonna be  a thing. I know there will be some issues with positioning, scaling on it. But I think it can be achieved by making a size and positioning guide like for example, an Excalibur Basemesh with placeholder Cube/rectangular meshes on the shoulders,knees and chest to determine the limits

--Tennogen Kubrow and Kavat Armor sets.

--More community-made frames? From the visual design to abilities. Are those gonna happen again?

-- Mesa augment(the one that makes her walk during her peacemaker)

--Sortie updates? you guys mentioned about the token system a few devstreams ago, what are the status on that? Cores are good. 50 Cores are good, but receiving 25 cores everytime, everyday is not fun when you still have 3 parts left unclaimed for special weapons. I'm not sure if the sortie season is ending soon, but it's quite sad that I've only got a single Latron Wraith part

--Can Tennogen creators set a discount/sale period for their item? After a few weeks of a cosmetic on a store, sales would normally go lower through time. Is it possible for us creators to put our items into a discount mode for X amount of time? Or is it something not controlled by DE and only Steam/Valve can do it?  

--Giftable Tennogen items. Can this be a thing? It would be cool if we can gift some Tennogen skins to our friends who don't really spend that much money on steam. 

--April fools joke about the Voice Packs. They're actually quite cool and would love to hear Tyl Regor do some custom dialogues during a mission, Or Vay Hek hating his grineer fools when they get killed by the tenno. This might be lore-breaking in some way as it kinda makes that character a different kind of character. But it's really quite cool. Could this be implemented in the game possible in the near future? Acquirable through quests or something.

--Huge space battles. More Fomorian Assaults. I'm pretty sure we're heading out of the Solar System while we progress through the story, and maybe head out to the Tau System. by huge space battles, I mean using new ships(not the liset or the other liset type ships because they're not really for battle right?)

--Corpus Raid when? Grineer got some tons of cool new stuff with Kela rework, maybe it's time for the greedy boxheads to shine? We've seen Alad V, we've seen Nef Anyo, what about the other Corpus Personalities and bad guys?

A demonstration of the scrapped or currently in development ash blade storm rework would be appreciated just to give us an idea of what you all are working with. I've been curious to see what it looks like ever since it was announced several months ago but all we got was just simple descriptions of it instead of a showing of it even though there is/was a functioning model. Pleaseeeee I wanna see! Just a peek! 

I would like to offer a few suggestion and questions.

-Fragment reward(s) possibility when collecting all.

People wanted a bobble head type cephalon fragment for their ship but I'd like a display that looks like a fragment shape.

Since unlocking all fragments get you the picture that can be used in your ship on the displays. It would give us a chance to see what the displays can do and might entice people to buy them or the pack.

- Sentinels revives

Regen it does work but the problem is it revives so fast after its death its almost unnoticeable.

The mod could be changed to one of the following or a combination of them:

• You could have it revive by time based
  • You could have it revive on command when you need it on out of harms way.
  • You could have it revive by a life counter like we do.

You could also add the following to the game if you do not like the idea of changing the mod.

• You could have it revive by Ordis in gear. And he could say a catch phrase that is fix or something?
  • You could revive it by a ship that will bring back pets and sentinels by a timer like health supply/turret/alarms/bombing runs

-Character customization

Can the eye-guard be worn on the left eye too? Or is it purely only for the right eye? Can all character customization be swappable left and right side.

-Token system

What has happened to the token system?

https://youtu.be/q0NvCLtx5MU?t=966

Was it scrapped when you implemented the "Check system" Will Maroo sever any purpose in the future?

-Codex missing mods

• Meteor Crash
  • Nebula Bore
  • Astral Slash
  • Comet Blast
  • Quasar Drill
  • Zodiac Shred

-Opened relic reward screen

When we finish the void fissure it would be nice if we had the ducat value attached with the item or rarity.

-Archwing focus orbs

On 2016-08-04 at 11:43 PM, JacquesTheBitter said:

I've noticed that we can apply a focus lens on archwing or archwing weapons. But I couldn't find any focus orbs during a mission which makes it almost useless to place a lens on archwings.

Is there any plan to make the focus orb available for archwing mission? If not I'd like to kindly request the developers to make it possible to get as much focus as the ground missions on archwing ones. 

And focus ability available for archwing missions maybe?

focus orbs available for archwing missions?

Edited by TrueHawkEye

Any updates on fixing Ivara's (and possibly other people that have a multiple ability on #1 thing, like updated Vauban possibly?) quiver? For quite a while now her quiver will occasionally stick on one ability and pressing or hold 1 will only fire the selected ability, not rotate them.

Thankfully I recently found a work around, but outside of solo the work around could very well get me killed getting it setup too haha

I love the new void relic system a lot for farming specific prime parts, but it has created a gaping hole in ducat income and people are burning through keys faster than ever which will eventually be a problem. Most importantly, acquiring the ducats you needed to buy a whole baro set on any given day used to be just 3 days or so of on and off grinding in endless missions which means that you didn't burn yourself out on the game since you could take breaks, but you can't do that anymore. 

So I guess my question is this: Are there any plans to bring an endless void fissure/prime part farm back? Casually farming ducats was one of the huge draws of this game after you've reached the endgame, and so was minmaxing builds to reach such a point where you could do so for a while.

52 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

One more thing from me. I already made a thread mentioning this, but could you possibly enhance the visuals on reactant please? As it is now, it blends in on desert tile sets which makes it hard to see and collect them unless they drop right on top of you. 

agree, or at least, make the reactant-objective marking doesnt disappear when our camera faces its way, the disappearing reactant mark on the screen confuses a lot

Coming Soon! : Devstream 99 : hot off the presses! we are FINALLY about to release The War Within!, its been a LONG 6 years tenno, but we are so thankful for the several dozen of you that have stayed with us throughout this ridiculously silly process, even with having to post-pone the Devstreams indefinitely after the U19 76.45.83 patch that pushed us back ANOTHER 8 months; but the wait will finally be worth it, we promise! 

Right around the Corner : U20, tentatively scheduled atm for release sometime before the 2035 Tennocon convention; be there for the festivities as we welcome back all of our previously banned players from decades past!

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

Dang that place holder image doe. 

Also, here is a legitimate suggestion for the quests. For the quests that gives bps (like Ether Dagger bp) and warframes you should make refreshable every 24 hours, and quests that give you items i.e. Catalyst or Exilus adapter, refreshable every 72 or more hours. Cause people like me accidentally throw away things we want back. I know you guys got this kinda thing before but nothing like a legit suggestion.  

5 hours ago, kubbi said:

I would like to know if we're ever going to get an option to stop camera shake or reduce it. For me personally it doesn't add anything to the gameplay but a headache. And I know it bothers many other players as well.

Like once the camera shake on Banshee's quake ability got bugged and didn't have a camera shake. That way the gameplay was much more enjoyable.

^
Please consider this as major problem. There are lot of weapons that i can't use because they are affected lot more from screen shake. IT make me sick to level that i cant play anything after short session with such weapon. This type of effects (Screen Shake, Frost globe, Banshee silence, Limbo rift effect) may look/sound cool or interesting when you use it once or twice, but when player use them in combat repeatedly it become huge problem. 

On request of players you have made lot of game mechanic and aesthetic changes, but this is much bigger problem and i hope finally you will consider giving us a switch on/off options.