The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #81!

[DE]Rebecca

Really happy with the stream. Finally got Ash's Bladestorm revamped even a little bit, got a good look at upcoming skins, saw some work on the Index... It was a really complete one :)

I'm a bit curious about the Bladestorm aim/activate mechanic though, specially using controllers. Not sure if you guys can have different methods for KB/Controllers on the engine, but if you guys can I'm a bit more reliefed.

@[DE]Rebecca , could we maybe get some actual news regarding Zephyr?

You guys talked about not dodging anything but Umbra, but I definitely saw a fair number of people asking about whether or not she was getting a rework, yet you guys wouldn't have mentioned her at all were it not for the question of which deluxe skins were close to completion, and even now she's being cast aside in favor of Ash...

Geoff explained what was going on so well. Wow. Thank you so much for that clarification it totally relieves all my negative feelings about the delays. I wish i had known this a few months ago. Gives so much perspective.

Edited by Skaleek

1 hour ago, Tradden said:

Thank you for the deluxe frost skin concept art! I'm looking forward to it!

n7c7wZe.jpg

I don't know. I still think IgnusDei's Aleph, the First Promethean concept is by far the best candidate for a Frost Deluxe skin.
aleph__the_first_promethean__by_ignusdei

Edited by lexrazor