Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So what happened to those who sold azima, but they got a good azima riven, and they want it back? (This includes zenith case and zenistar at a later time)

._.-._.

If they scrapped it without maxing it, Support MIGHT be able to help. If they did it without even touching it, they have a decently good chance of getting it back, due to it being special mastery.

11 minutes ago, KentuckyKid_69 said:

Maybe after 1000 log ins it will start over again.

I hope not. I'm almost at 550, and I'd hope that once I hit 1000,  I get something good and new. Not something I earned by hitting day 100.

25 minutes ago, Primbone said:

The title says it all, so what? they lost azima for all time?

well you made the choice to get rid of an exclusive one time weapon and now you want it back? LOL. I can only see support helping you if you just sold that weapon a few minutes before contacting them otherwise I would say it is gone and again that is/was your personal choice to get rid of it and cannot be blamed on anyone else.

They have nothing more they can do, but buy it from someone else and give that person the burden to bare? Idk what the point of this topic really is since it should be fairly simple. You got rid of your exclusive weapon for some extra plat, your problem and nothing more than that. No one would expect to get back their limited edition baseball card if they sell it just because they did AND keep the money they got by selling it? If they wanted it back they buy it just the same as the person they sold it to before.

Better find that person and hope they want a re-trade then, your out of luck. Whats fair is fair and if someone thinks support will help them then they should be returning the plat they got by selling it in the first place. That is truly fair.

Edited by Monybags33

1 minute ago, Monybags33 said:

They have nothing more they can do, but take it from someone else and give that person the burden to bare? Idk what the point of this topic really is since it should be fairly simple. You got rid of your exclusive weapon for some extra plat, your problem and nothing more than that. No one is expect to get back their limited edition baseball card if they sell it just because they did.

Better find that person and hope they want a re-trade then, your out of luck. Whats fair is fair.

It's not tradeable, he sold it for credits, so it's more like putting a limited edition baseball card through a paper shredder.

26 minutes ago, DogManDan said:

well you made the choice to get rid of an exclusive one time weapon and now you want it back?

i know right? sometimes people don't think things through..

DE should just make it impossible to delete those exclusive items.

Edited by JeyciKon

1 hour ago, Primbone said:

The title says it all, so what? they lost azima for all time?

Throw yourself on the mercy of support, that's about all you can do. If you are really nice, they may help you. Sometimes if an item was deleted more than a certain amount of time ago they can't, because it's not stored in data, etc, etc. However, with something like the Azima they could easily verify that you don't have one, and that you have enough login days for one. And since it was never tradeable, and could only be sold for a small amount of credits, they know its not like you could have sold it for plat and then ask them for a new one. So there is a good chance they will help you. 

Not saying for sure one way or another, support will decide, you will have to ask them. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

I have to say, hope and pray support can do something for you.

to DE...MAKE THESE WEAPONS UNSELLABLE...these items are one time (at least for now...who knows if we may ever have the chance to get them back later *i havent sold mine and never plan to*) rewards so there is no reason for them to be sellable for credits in the first place.

8 minutes ago, JeyciKon said:

but when someone does that on black, no-one cares... like people forget many use black theme.

Black text and white theme are the standard. If you change your theme to and it makes black text invisible, it's your fault. If you make your text white so that it can't be seen on the normal theme (which more people use) than its your fault. 

Sucks to be them, honestly...

When I was a newbie the 1st things people taught me were: use plats for slots 1st and NEVER sell event/limited weapons. If they wanted to trash them they're the only one to blame

If you sold it within the past 30 days you can contact support to get it back, otherwise there's a very small chance with few exceptions in which you can get it back from support. In the future, try not to sell log-in exclusive items. 

Really, though, reaching a login milestone (as well as completing quests that award blueprints) should unlock the object for repeatable purchase in the market.

59 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Black text and white theme are the standard. If you change your theme to and it makes black text invisible, it's your fault. If you make your text white so that it can't be seen on the normal theme (which more people use) than its your fault. 

Or people could just not mess with text colors and have it perfectly visible with all formats. 

Nah, that makes too much sense, let's just blame people who prefer not to have their retinas toasted for being weird freaks.

Edited by Vox_Preliator

DE should give the weapon and infinate use blueprint for the weapon as the reward. Problem solved.

As for those who throw away throphies will find themselves at the mercy of an overworked and under paid helpdesk with 16 more tickets to get through that same hour about people finding the most complicated ways of screwing up a simple game.

Edited by Pyus

12 hours ago, Miser_able said:

White text on a white background. Brilliant. 

noice trick, huh? y u bother with dis? did this multiple times and nothing matters so much, for now

Edited by Primbone