Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

A lot of people in this thread are hauling in a sniper rifle.

Either:

Excalibur Prime or Mag Prime

Braton Prime

Pandero

Glaive or Redeemer, I don't know yet.  I wish Glaive Prime were still available.

-Or-

Graxx Excalibur or Graxx Rhino

Karak Wraith

Vaykor Marelok

Sheev or Halikar

Really haven't decided if I want to go as a Tenno or a Steel Meridian representative.

Edited by Littleman88

Well i have my fashionframe ready;

Warframe_09.28.2017_-_18.32.32.09.png

Yeah the loki prime master race will never die;

Ill also use;

-Cernos rakta (i love bows...)

-Zakti+glaive prime (pretty powerful and fun to use combo, also glaive prime is one of my fav melees.)

Or 

Sybaris prime (ive came to love this rifle as of lately)

Vaykor marelok (this wep is sick, including the animations)

Orthos prime (also one of my fav melee weps.)

During the last prime time it was hinted that new twitch items (that are announced for the early october)  will come shortly after u22 release. Its very likely that the update comes end of the next week. 

Min 4. 

Edited by CanIbiteU

Is the hype so intense people want to know everything about the update in a preview?  PoE looks pretty with some interesting stuff, a variety of new things to do and a plain to explore, theres nothing else you can speculate on at this point.  and I'm that guy who doesn't even like the idea of showing previews of PoE.  DE did a great job keeping PoE from us until tennocon, a third demonstration will just get more attention and assumptions just like this one.

On 29.9.2017 at 10:13 PM, MidnightRedDeath said:

My friend told me that you could rename your weapons which got me thinking about how mods like the ones mentioned before are equipped to the weapon named: "Dark Dagger" or "Skana". When POE does come out and I'm able to craft and name my new weapon, if I did name it for example: "Midnight Dark Dagger" technically dark dagger would be in that name and I should be able to use that mod, and that is my question.

When POE does hit within the next month(s) do you (DE) plan to allow players to use these weapon exclusive mods on player made weapons?

I'm pretty sure the internal mechanisms for which weapon can equip which mods are entirely seperated from the name it has in the inventory.

You are not going into the game's code and change the designation of the weapon to something else, you are just changing the name tag that is displayed. You just add a name on top of the weapons actual identity. A weapon is remaining what it is, regardless of the name you give it.

If someone goes to a meeting where people wear name tags and he writes "Brad Pitt" on it, he is not going to turn into Brad Pitt and gain all the benefits of being him. He is just going to be a guy named Brad Pitt. Even if his name is actualy Brad Pitt, he is not going to be able to go to a bank and demand the actor's money, because that is tied to entirely different identity files and numbers.

Also just for your info, DE is next to never responding to threads like this. They don't have the time for that. Though they do say they go through threads regulary to see what's burning the players on the fingers.

Edited by Othergrunty

I wouldn't be surprised if it's mid-october. Or even next week. If they are releasing it'll be early in the work-week so they can be on-point when we find ways to kill the game in ned and interesting ways that make devs go "HOW!? WHY!?" 

Edited by Lakais

3 hours ago, (PS4)fullblast35 said:

Is the hype so intense people want to know everything about the update in a preview?  PoE looks pretty with some interesting stuff, a variety of new things to do and a plain to explore, theres nothing else you can speculate on at this point.  and I'm that guy who doesn't even like the idea of showing previews of PoE.  DE did a great job keeping PoE from us until tennocon, a third demonstration will just get more attention and assumptions just like this one.

This is kind of where I'm at. They've shown enough for the hype, they don't need to show more (I was actually surprised the Prime Time was on the plains).

On 9/29/2017 at 8:55 PM, Yargami said:

I'm sure there will be people that do this, and for their sanity I really hope that DE buffs the operator run speed. >.<

they might give us a way to use void dash more often..... 

depending on the focus rework i might be setting up my operator to be completely combat ready for most low to mid tier missions. which is basically all i play appart from raids, sorties and the occasional fissure.

9 hours ago, peterc3 said:

If you pay attention to some people in the community, Zenurik and Naramon being reworked are going to kill Warframe, so take from that what you will.

just like how the trinity rework killed trinity, the mag rework killed mag, the ash rework killed ash, the volt rework killed volt etc.

I think November 15 is the earliest.

TWW and 2nd dream set a very high standard. I have no confidence in this focus rework and the dependancies of the new mode on operator combat. If they released it next week it will probably be more of the archwing 1.0 experience. Archwing on release wasnt a bad thing but allot of people got burnt because of it.

I wont complain if we see it ealier. If it falls into the worst case scenario of unplayable and buggy. It all depends on how high DE has set the bar for themselves.

7 hours ago, Tridernite1 said:

Couldn't you use blink then with Itzal, Probably gets you places much faster tbh.

I was referring to the fact that I probably won't be using the archwing for its abilities so it doesn't matter what archwing I use because I'm just using it as a vehicle 

18 minutes ago, CarrotSalad said:

I think November 15 is the earliest.

TWW and 2nd dream set a very high standard. I have no confidence in this focus rework and the dependancies of the new mode on operator combat. If they released it next week it will probably be more of the archwing 1.0 experience. Archwing on release wasnt a bad thing but allot of people got burnt because of it.

I wont complain if we see it ealier. If it falls into the worst case scenario of unplayable and buggy. It all depends on how high DE has set the bar for themselves.

You are saying like that DE start working on operator mode just now and need 2 more weeks 2 be finish. You know that is all completed and mini bags can be fix in a day or 2 because they know what bags need 2 fix so its much faster 2 know what exactly need 2 be done. DE Reb did say in last primetime that we are going to be surprise and if it coms in a day or 2 then we are going to be weary surpris 🤔

Edited by Vlada91

Hydroid Prime (to nuke armor from any distance)

Zarr (viral/impact)

Pox (viral)

Nami (viral/slash)

Basically, nuke armor from afar and then hit them with viral & slash damage. Loving his 2 for mobility now tbh...it's bloody fast and you are invulnerable while travelling with it. 

Might give the Vectis Prime a go depending on the sniper rework.

Edited by (PS4)Radehx

zephyr (for giggles)

napalm ogris (rivened)

kulstar (rivened)

lacera or i should call it Hand of Seer (also rivened)

itzal (again for quick travel and giggles)

infested kubby. yeeeah i am bit worried i might spread the virus onto the plains buuuuuuuuut seeing lil Goafer yanking grineer from air will be priceless x3