Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

22 minutes ago, Ricardo58 said:

Yay elitism! Yay for more spoiling... Anyone who watches these guys streams clearly deserve POE to be delayed into never...

I love it how they just rub it in our noses that it's 'ALMOST DONE' 

There is hope that it might come out this week. P.S. I'm sure not hoping anymore..

Edited by brawler58

27 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

oMVEVkw.gif

6 minutes ago, brawler58 said:

I love it how they just rub it in our noses that it's 'ALMOST DONE' 

There is hope that it might come out this week. P.S. I'm sure not hoping anymore..

You can surely forget about this week. 

I just love when they say "when it's ready", "not ready yet", "soon", etc. 

Clearly it's ready already for SOME people... 

DE has already stated multiple times now that they are heads down, working on the update with no hotfixes until PoE launches. Meaning we are days/weeks away, not months. We're not going 3+ months without an update/hotfix. This community has no chill.

Edited by Jobistober

Think about it for a second. If they release a broken and unfinished version of the update, it will disappoint the majority. However, if they give it 1 or 2 more weeks to polish it up before release, it'll most likely impress the community and even potential newer players who have never played the game before. 

It's awesome that people can't wait for the update to come out, but we shouldn't bash DE for trying to give us the best update they can.

Yes, they said it'll come out earlier, in September, but things don't always go to plan in life, and everyone just needs to learn to understand that.

(also first post)

Edited by TeneKay

4 minutes ago, TeneKay said:

Think about it for a second. If they release a broken and unfinished version of the update, it will disappoint the majority. However, if they give it 1 or 2 more weeks to polish it up before release, it'll most likely impress the community and even potential newer players who have never played the game before. 

It's awesome that people can't wait for the update to come out, but we shouldn't bash DE for trying to give us the best update they can.

Yes, they said it'll come out earlier, in September, but things don't always go to plan in life, and everyone just needs to learn to understand that.

(also first post)

This right here, absolutely agree with this.

2 minutes ago, Logan_Burns2 said:

I'm just wondering about when we are gonna hear anymore about the development status of PoE. Is it coming out on the fourth? Are we having to wait longer? There was no status update early this week like we were promised. What's going on?

DE Rebecca said on twitter in response to SkillUp that she was gonna post a status update for PoE on the forums today.

So stay tuned? Also I doubt it's dropping tomorrow.

9 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

They never had plans for last week, Steve had hinted heavily to never expect it in September a number of times. (And sorry can't look it up on all the streams, the internet at work is 90s era DSL speeds)

I'm not expecting it for another week at least honestly

As far as I know Rebecca posted that they had hoped it to be released last week. Let me see if I can still find it somewhere. Ah here it is:

1) Plains of Eidolon is not launching this week. 
From the moment TennoCon ended - the question has been 'when'. We've said 2017, Fall 2017, and sometimes even September. We had originally planned to ship this week but we're giving ourselves more time to finish things. The question of 'when' does remain, and we'll prepare you with information on that early next week! " - [DE]Rebecca

Edited by BETAOPTICS

Just now, Nakrast said:

No one has news, so just wait like everyone else and do not make useless posts.

"Useless posts" I'm just being an active member of the community. Who knows? Maybe somebody knows something? There is no harm in asking questions. Questions unasked leave answers unheard.

Just now, Logan_Burns2 said:

"Useless posts" I'm just being an active member of the community. Who knows? Maybe somebody knows something? There is no harm in asking questions. Questions unasked leave answers unheard.

There is literally a huge post about PoE, where people post news and ideas about it, so yes, it is useless, once again.

9 minutes ago, Logan_Burns2 said:

Is it coming out on the fourth? Are we having to wait longer?

Chances are we'll know at least a week in advance, since DE almost always puts up a hype site one week before a major update.  Also, major updates almost always get Friday releases, so that make tomorrow even less likely.