Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

14 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

There's also the fact that the Focus 2.0 preview resulted in 47 pages of criticism, with one guy's post in the front page of it acting as an ongoing compilation of observed systemic oversights.

But according to streamers and some creators, everything is fine.
You know nothing <3

Edited by phoenix1992

1 minute ago, phoenix1992 said:

But according to streamers and some creators, everything is fine.
You know nothing <3

It's very difficult to know if 'everything is fine' from a limited play session. Lots of stuff tends to look great on the surface until you dig deeper than a few hours of play. See: Archwing, Focus, Rivens, etc. 

And of course the creators would say it's fine. Creators don't tend to come out and say 'our product has problems'; it tends to not be a great sales strategy.

Just now, ShogunGunshow said:

It's very difficult to know if 'everything is fine' from a limited play session. Lots of stuff tends to look great on the surface until you dig deeper than a few hours of play. See: Archwing, Focus, Rivens, etc. 

And of course the creators would say it's fine. Creators don't tend to come out and say 'our product has problems'; it tends to not be a great sales strategy.

I was sarcastic.

UPDATE: Expected Launch Window - this is the part of the roadmap that people may pull over at and put on their hazard lights. The goal is to launch within the next 10 days - when the official Hub site launches there will be more information there.  " - [DE]Rebecca.

So now we have confirmation that it might be this week but chances are it will be next week launch of PoE.

2 hours ago, BETAOPTICS said:

UPDATE: Expected Launch Window - this is the part of the roadmap that people may pull over at and put on their hazard lights. The goal is to launch within the next 10 days - when the official Hub site launches there will be more information there.  " - [DE]Rebecca.

So now we have confirmation that it might be this week but chances are it will be next week launch of PoE.

Woot! Alright! I'm ready to explore! (As long as the bugs aren't game breaking, I.E, fall through map or hundreds of thousands of people on the plains at once, I'm fine!)

9 hours ago, Ksaero said:

Misleading title! He did stop it.

Aaand my comment now makes no sense because of the merge.

just grab a drink and let it flow, because they are going be like this version

Spoiler

image+(6).jpeg

when PoE come out, probably tommorow or in mid oct, won't be surpised if it did got push back to winter. right now...

tumblr_o6lsg5cyJ11um61dko1_500.gifbecause of 1, we will never know it is the truth or not to know things.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

16 minutes ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

So would y'all rather they rush out a buggy update a'la AC:unity? or they delay it for as long as they need to iron out the kinks and give us a well polished and oiled machine?

yeah i thought so

I think you're getting the wrong idea.

If they weren't ready, then why hype it in the first place?

17 minutes ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

So would y'all rather they rush out a buggy update a'la AC:unity? or they delay it for as long as they need to iron out the kinks and give us a well polished and oiled machine?

yeah i thought so

The former, I had no problem so far with all the warframe updated even if they rush it, and if there was a problem usually we have players tested and then fixed in days, it's faster than they tested it themselves.

4 hours ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

yeah i thought so

I would rather if they didn't hype the update if it wasn't ready.

They streamed gameplay in the plains with what seems like all its mini events like alerts\fishing\mining, they showed the boss fight, they showed the Cetus, they showed focus, and they showcased the glass frame with all her abilities. all that more than a month before they were even ready. 

If they aren't ready dont hype the community a month in advance, so while i'm personally fine with the delay because i have other S#&amp;&#036; to do, any hate they get is somewhat deserved because once again DE hypes people too early for S#&amp;&#036; that isn't ready, which they admitted to doing and said they won't do again.

Edited by Midrib

On 7/8/2017 at 7:21 PM, --RNGesus-PRIME-- said:

So watching tenno con live I became so damn hyped for this coming update. However. I can't overlook the fact that I have to express one particular concern I have. Performance. While I do not want DE to roll back what they are showing at Tenno con for the sake of the players with high-end PCs. Rather I would love to see some more graphical related options in the settings tied to foliage (leaves, grass, bushes etc). The reason I say this is because I have heard from a few people in my clan are having issues with the updated earth tile set in the performance department. And let's face it. If they struggle on the earth tileset I pray for their sake on the open world tileset showed at Tenno con Giving the option to tone down the foliage would a-tune to even the Tenno with lower end PC's just like they did with us for the God ray's when the war within came out. I hope DE reply and/or consider implementing such settings options for us lower end PC players to this thread seeing as this is a huge concern and I would love to support the devs on this update.

Just have to change graphic settings to low, I don't have any issues playing on my dell laptop with wireless connection 

10 hours ago, Wiz3rd said:

I think you're getting the wrong idea.

If they weren't ready, then why hype it in the first place?

6 hours ago, Midrib said:

I would rather if they didn't hype the update if it wasn't ready.

They streamed gameplay in the plains with what seems like all its mini events like alerts\fishing\mining, they showed the boss fight, they showed the Cetus, they showed focus, and they showcased the glass frame with all her abilities. all that more than a month before they were even ready. 

If they aren't ready dont hype the community a month in advance, so while i'm personally fine with the delay because i have other S#&amp;&#036; to do, any hate they get is somewhat deserved because once again DE hypes people too early for S#&amp;&#036; that isn't ready, which they admitted to doing and said they won't do again.

because it was supposed to be ready soon but bugs and glaring issues cropped up

36 minutes ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

because it was supposed to be ready soon but bugs and glaring issues cropped up

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

If the update was finished and it was a matter of bugs then the Glass frame quest wouldn't have been delayed by a week after the update hits because it wasn't finished.

DE does this a lot, they understand that the game thrives on hype, but hyping something for over a month without it being complete is annoying. 

Same thing for Umbra, they released an Umbra trailer at Tennocon back in July, knowing that Umbra isn't going to come out with the Eidolon update, and it might not even come out this year. 

Again this is not the first time DE has hyped before a finished product, they do this a lot, and they promised they would cut back on it.

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Rebecca said "The goal is to launch within the next 10 days" so could be at anytime within the next 9 days. 

Yeah it could, but in the end it will be thursday or friday or a delay. It would really suprise me if it was earlier.