Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do we have to choose which pets we take with us on missions?

Legion-Shields

still would be awesome if we could make some more 'choices' tho 

like the ability to take +1 companion if we choose to forgo bringing a primary or secondary ; ie if bringing only melee u could have +2 companions 

choices = choosing to take less active weapons in turn for a few more passive AI pets {fyi not OP or unbalanced at all imho}

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

I can see it now.... DE allows us to take all our pets.... forum gets filled with players on toasters moaning their pc's can't cope.....

Having said that I would like to be able to run kavat/kubrow/helminth and sentinel together..... even if it means removing the weapon from sentinels for balance.

Hmm, what if PoE would grant new specter BPs to allow for such a thing? That way it would be tied to the specter caps to be able to have additional companions follow us around and scale to content?

at most we could bring 12 specter pokeballs with the gear wheel, and so that would be one hard limit and like we can only have one Tenno Specter around, there could be other limits established too.

1 hour ago, Ceryk said:

Game balance.

If game balance make pets weaker like -80% and allow us to enter with multiple pets

56 minutes ago, Tora.Prime said:

why can't go with my 99 rifles to a single misison? i'm angry D:<

Simple , you have no backpack and have two hand only but if you wish we could have space magics have a gta style weapon picks and have the 99 rifles

7 hours ago, aligatorno said:

Choices have to be made. It is just like how we can't bring more than one primary instead of a melee or secondary. 

I think, if we could take more than one weapon for weapon type (Primary/Secondary/Melee)... I'll take my best Melee Weapons...