The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we ever get a Orokin Reactor sink?

Hypernaut1

4 hours ago, Firetempest said:

If they ever do make a conversion blueprint, it wont be worth doing except for 1 or 2 times.

Remember these travesties? http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Rare_Resource_Blueprint

Its like making a deal with a DE_Djinn. You will technically get what you want, but by the worst possible way.

Yeah one Reactor and 5,000 Mutagen Samples = One Catalyst

20 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

They can charge 10 plats for a converter and make it a plat-only item I don't mind. At least they aren't useless anymore.

Then you might as well just pay plat for a Catalyst. The whole point of the original suggestion was for another method to obtain one.

Just now, NeoRetro10K said:

Obviously, the converter would be pretty rare. I mean, that's the case with the potatoes as they are, is it not?

So eh you count on RNG to turn your useless Reactor into Catalyst? You might as well hope for more Catalyst alert to start with. I would rather pay half price of a catalyst to take away the RNG.

3 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

So eh you count on RNG to turn your useless Reactor into Catalyst? You might as well hope for more Catalyst alert to start with. I would rather pay half price of a catalyst to take away the RNG.

More alternatives would mean more chance of at least the opportunity for a Catalyst, no matter the acquisition method. Better than nothing.

Just make a conversion blueprint that costs a small amount of resource and maybe one neurode or orokin cell... That way people can convert their excess stock into something more useful.

I mean there's 3x more weapons than frames/pets/archwings, and with the current rate at which frames and primes are released, you don't need that many reactors per year compared to the high number of catalysts you need if you want to level up all these new weapons and use them.