Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.7

[DE]Connor

@[DE]Megan

Please fix the public missions already!!

4 of 5 attempts to play a party end with the mission's bug and the inability to complete the job.

At the moment, quests from Cetus simply do not work in the public mode of the game.

If everything works at least once, happiness is already there.

Edited by KuramaNoYoko

1 hour ago, Talevon said:

Still no fix for the following bug:

Ammo mutation mods do not appear to be working if you walk from Cetus out onto the plains - this also affects Carrier's Ammo Case precept which does not appear to be working at all, even increasing weapon ammo count.

If you go directly to the plains from your orbiter everything works normally, but if you walk in to Cetus and back out, it's broken again.

Ammo mutation and Carrier's Ammo Case work just fine in the rest of the game.

THIS.

2 hours ago, toafarmer said:

1- Extraction timer when 2 or more players are on extraction to avoid fishers/miners/trolls and/or...

2- Vote to kick option

3- Make Shield Disruption work again.

1- You can abort and have everything you got. DE could try implementing a system where you can go back and forth between Cetus and Plains alone. No need to wait for others. 

2- Never, would get abused in so many ways.

3- You dont need to cheese through everything. It works. Just not on the eidolon and good. It takes like couple minutes to take down Teralysts shields. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheTundraTerror said:

That's nice and all, but people who can do a Sorties level mission don't have issues with Traces. Seriously, by the time I finish a High level bounty, I could have run several Fissure missions and have several Primes on top of my traces.

Also, can day time fish and gems actually be worth the time it takes to get them for standing? Right now, if I want to get standing in any meaningful fashion, I need to fish Lungfish, but they mostly come out at night (mostly). However, that means I can't fight Teralysts which means I can't get any meaningful Quill standing. So, the only way to make any meaningful progress is to wait for night cycle and if you're one of those poor souls who has a life, or job, or responsibilities, you're up the river.

Also, if I'm doing all the bounties available at the moment, I should hit my standing cap. No questions about it. Right now, doing all the bounties (which takes about 2.5hrs to cycle over) gives about as much as a round of night fishing with Ivara. This should not be the case. If I'm putting in more effort, I should be getting more rewards. Also, not everyone has all day to play the game so making it take more than one cycle of Bounties isn't the answer.

First, sure you might be able to get void traces elsewhere, but this offers an alternative and gives Cetus rep and the potential for materials and various other Cetus specific items.

Second, Have you tried fishing at sea during the day? In a single Cetus day's worth of fishing I can max my Cetus standing (23000) while still having an extra 10-25k worth of fish left.

Finally, bounties should definitely not give all your daily standing for completing 5, they want us to actually spend time there, not just go in spend 10-20 minutes for a bounty and then leave. Not to mention being able to max your standing from the bounty system alone is not having you experience the entirety of what Cetus and the Plains have to offer. You can easily cap your standing in 1-2 hours of playing in the Plains.

Still no fix for:

• Use of Archwing locked behind fishing.
  • Archwing being needlessly consumable, expensive gear that can be stolen accidently picked by other players.
  • Use of Archwing being a general waste of time and resources due to Grineer forces being able to knock you out of the air within 10 seconds of them sighting you.
  • Operator gear requiring fish parts.
  • Most Zaw components requiring fish organs (hardened scales and bone I can KIND OF understand)
  • Ferrite and Rubedo missing as a resource that can drop from crates or be found in caves as deposits (this would really help newer players).

Also...Sorry but no, I'm not going to shut up about how just about everything (Skywing, player progression (Operator gear), Zaw weapon components) in Update 22 is locked / gated behind what should be an OPTIONAL activity (Fishing).

Also, still no fix for:

• Various glaring bugs / issues that players have been repeatedly reporting for at least several months.

2 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.7

I AM IMPRESSED !!!

Best bounty i ever played....

Spoiler

rg1tjb9.jpg

Is everything against us ? 

Spoiler

YsRcyD3.jpg

Yes... its the Grineers,the vault wont open, you wont finished the last bounty. Please turn to the $!@&@ cetus and start bounty again..

Spoiler

Ug8mvQe.jpg

P.S This bug is since 6 days and still exist ?

1 minute ago, Rubicon2.0-EGT- said:

I AM IMPRESSED !!!

Best bounty i ever played....

Hide contents

Is everything against us ? 

Hide contents

Yes... its the Grineers,the vault wont open, you wont finished the last bounty. Please turn to the $!@&@ cetus and start bounty again..

Hide contents

P.S This bug is since 6 days and still exist ?

Yup, that is the bug that just happened to me. But the game crashed after that.

30 minutes ago, Ascended1QQ said:

1- You can abort and have everything you got. DE could try implementing a system where you can go back and forth between Cetus and Plains alone. No need to wait for others. 

2- Never, would get abused in so many ways.

3- You dont need to cheese through everything. It works. Just not on the eidolon and good. It takes like couple minutes to take down Teralysts shields. 

1- When you abort, all you keep is the bounty reward.

2- Public groups are being abused now (I assume everyone against vote to kick is a potential leecher, but that's just my opinion)

3- Thing is not about cheeseing, it is about having options. Wheneveer some old forgotten item begin to have an use, it is nerfed. 

Kuva, traces, and wisps are not good rewards for bounties. They make me want to punch the screen for wasting 20 minutes of time for stuff that can be obtained much faster other ways.

Fish parts should not be required for operator amp crafting. 60000000000 hours staring at the screen hoping this garbage bait actually works is sleep inducing nonsense that makes this update seem like a snorefest grind from hell.

Edited by giantconch