Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need to know if people can get reported for this

LazyBobba

i entered a sortie assassination (phorid) with mesa and found a sole limbo on my team, I'm a limbo main myself so i don't get upset for this. The guy was jsut running around on rift mode, so i asked him to use stasis and cata on enemies. He told me to leave. As i died to get some energy back and killed the phorid he started pointing out how useless i was but i kinda ignored that. I moved to extraction but found the door with the two panels in the way. He arrived and stopped before teh panel. saying he won't be opening the panel if i dont leave the game first. 20 minutes passed as i was studying and tired of playing i left the game. He then reached me through pm mocking about how he got a melee riven and instantly ignored me soon afterwards.

when reporting him i did't find a report category actually suitable for what he did, but i was sure his behaviour should get reported to the high quarters.

P.S. not citing him for privacy unless DE asks me his name directly.

If you stay in front of the door until the afk status kicks in (you can't move for 2 minutes), by using the panel you will be able to open it on your own. (may only work when 2 players are in the party)

Acting against the team is against the rules, just pick the category you think it's best (you can pick afk gameplay i guess) and just state that the user intentionally acted against the team, halting progression, you will likely need screenshots to backup your claims, otherwise it's just your word and the best support can do is watch the user for future behaviors more closely.

Edited by KIREEK

1 hour ago, saltygr33n said:

What everyone has already stated.

I'd be like, "hold up, be back in an hour"; grabs a bag of hot cheetos, goes to netflix and watch some movie; watch toxic players reaction.

that's what i'd do. if i had contributed to a mission and someone was denying me the reward that i earned? i'd be like "you, sir, have just found yourself under the wrong bridge."

19 hours ago, LazyBobba said:

i entered a sortie assassination (phorid) with mesa and found a sole limbo on my team, I'm a limbo main myself so i don't get upset for this. The guy was jsut running around on rift mode, so i asked him to use stasis and cata on enemies. He told me to leave. As i died to get some energy back and killed the phorid he started pointing out how useless i was but i kinda ignored that. I moved to extraction but found the door with the two panels in the way. He arrived and stopped before teh panel. saying he won't be opening the panel if i dont leave the game first. 20 minutes passed as i was studying and tired of playing i left the game. He then reached me through pm mocking about how he got a melee riven and instantly ignored me soon afterwards.

when reporting him i did't find a report category actually suitable for what he did, but i was sure his behaviour should get reported to the high quarters.

P.S. not citing him for privacy unless DE asks me his name directly.

Did you take Screenshots of the messages and chat?