Jump to content

Mirage Prime Access Begins December 12!


[DE]Danielle

Recommended Posts

I'm a little disappointed that we still haven't gotten another prime armor with effects like what the Targis Prime exhibits. Yes it looks nice, but just like the Spritsail Prime armor it lacks a certain "prime" feeling that the Targis Prime completes so perfectly with the energy effects. Unless there is some effect not shown in the pictures (highly unlikely) I don't feel very impressed with this one either. At least it looks more "full" than the past few we've gotten.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Personally, i dislike Mirage prime's design, but to be sure about it i need to look at it in-game.

Also, out of all the variety available, akbolto prime? i personally ok with kogake prime, but why akbolto? not afuris, akzani, akmagnus or even aklato prime? There are many dual secondary weapons that'll suit mirage better, c'mon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, (PS4)CannaWhoopazz13 said:

That's not true.  If you look at the Weapon Augment Mod list, there's really no pattern to which work on multiple versions of the weapon and which don't.  Justice Blades works on regular and Prisma version of Dual Cleavers, Avenging Truth works on regular and Prime version of Silva & Aegis, Entropy Burst works on regular and Vandal version of Supra, etc.  

Oh, cool, I didn't know that. I stand corrected.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No surprise, but it is a sad news to be truth.

Zephyr is once again ignored... and she needs the rework and prime the most out of all frames. I usually understand DE decisions, but this time - it is rather disappointing....

...then again - I am not the developer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Sanxxieh said:

No surprise, but it is a sad news to be truth.

Zephyr is once again ignored... and she needs the rework and prime the most out of all frames. I usually understand DE decisions, but this time - it is rather disappointing....

...then again - I am not the developer

I have a small bit of hope that they are secretly working on the best rework ever for Zephyr and will surprise us later.

 

 

 

If only.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Ldezzer said:

Personally, i dislike Mirage prime's design, but to be sure about it i need to look at it in-game.

Also, out of all the variety available, akbolto prime? i personally ok with kogake prime, but why akbolto? not afuris, akzani, akmagnus or even aklato prime? There are many dual secondary weapons that'll suit mirage better, c'mon.

It's kind of sad when Mirage's "signature weapon", the Akzani, aren't primed along with her. With AkStileto P in the next round for Vaulting it'd have been made sense to have another set on offer. It makes me wonder if we'll actually see AkVasto Prime with Mesa or if we'll get Anku P and Castanas P for reasons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Ashendal said:

It's kind of sad when Mirage's "signature weapon", the Akzani, aren't primed along with her. With AkStileto P in the next round for Vaulting it'd have been made sense to have another set on offer. It makes me wonder if we'll actually see AkVasto Prime with Mesa or if we'll get Anku P and Castanas P for reasons.

I feel you there, but there is something of a trend with prime weapons not matching the normal version's signature weapon choices. Like Oberon prime for instance not getting a Magistar prime for instance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Urlan said:

I feel you there, but there is something of a trend with prime weapons not matching the normal version's signature weapon choices. Like Oberon prime for instance not getting a Magistar prime for instance.

Makes me wonder if we will get a Prime gun blade (cough Redeemer cough cough) next year or not. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...