Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Prime Access Begins December 12!

[DE]Danielle

Just now, (PS4)CannaWhoopazz13 said:

That's not true.  If you look at the Weapon Augment Mod list, there's really no pattern to which work on multiple versions of the weapon and which don't.  Justice Blades works on regular and Prisma version of Dual Cleavers, Avenging Truth works on regular and Prime version of Silva & Aegis, Entropy Burst works on regular and Vandal version of Supra, etc.  

There is a pattern. Singular versus dual versions. Each will carry over to prime.

15 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

I mostly like Mirage Prime's looks, but... doesn't it break Warframe's "no straight-up facial features" aesthetic in a really big way? Do we really want a Warframe that has two great big honkin' eyes right on her face, when no other Warframe does?

Why does this 'issue" arise now, when her normal version already has eyes, just like her primed version.

2 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

There is a pattern. Singular versus dual versions. Each will carry over to prime.

I'm still not convinced.  Stockpiled Blight works on Kunai and MK1-Kunai, but Winds of Purity works on only the Furis, not MK1-Furis.  Gilded Truth works on only Burston Prime.  Gilded Truth works on only the regular Hek, not Vaykor Hek.  Lasting Purity works on all versions of the Vulkar. 

It seems to be random, at least to my eyes.  I would agree that Akbolto Prime won't get access to Entropy Spike.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)CannaWhoopazz13 said:

I'm still not convinced.  Stockpiled Blight works on Kunai and MK1-Kunai, but Winds of Purity works on only the Furis, not MK1-Furis.  Gilded Truth works on only Burston Prime.  Gilded Truth works on only the regular Hek, not Vaykor Hek.  Lasting Purity works on all versions of the Vulkar. 

It seems to be random, at least to my eyes.  I would agree that Akbolto Prime won't get access to Entropy Spike.

It's not random, two conditions happen:

a) The weapon is a variant but not a dual

b) The weapon has no innate effect or is from a Syndicate already

As for the MK-1 Furis, when it released it might have been for the Furis only and for the Kunai much later it was allowed on its MK-1 version, so they'll most likely update so the NMK1s can use it for consistency if brought up to them now.

I was hoping to see Akzani Prime and a different melee option, but still welcome additions to the roster.

Mirage Prime's head leaves much to be desired and I'm a bit disappointed that Mirage's signature knee guards are gone. The rest of Mirage Prime looks suitably ornate albeit a bit bland. That said, this is just my personal opinion and observation...no need to get excited and defensive everyone...

The Prime Armor looks really swank - arguably the nicest set seen to date. A shame I can't afford it at present though.

Overall the PA looks well textured and modelled...looking forward to farming the new gear and enjoying improved stats!

That's not how you spell Akzani Prime, DE, Mirage's Prime's signature guns : ( so that's a letdown, but kokage PRIME? that was dm'd wayyyyyy back in volt prime, GOOD to see it's finally a thing.

I don't buy entire prime accesses, but this just might be the ONE time you get me to do it DE.

But in all seriousness, DE do right by Zephyr and get her rework and prime going for the next access. #BansheeWorldProblems  

Archived