Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Worst Builds You've Witnessed in Public Matchmaking

Raspberry

29 minutes ago, polarity said:

You clearly don't know jack about how to play a Hydroid.  Straight up wrecks an enhanced armor sortie 3 in the kuva fortress.  I'm not going to completely waste a mod slot on 30% armor reduction when I can do the full 100% by myself to everything I have line of sight on, plus keep it all knocked down so no-one is taking any damage.

Most players would rather use proper Forma setups than have to rely on a Warframe's ability to give them more killing power. Telling someone they know jack when they use Corrosive Projection over an energy regen aura that Zenurik and Energize easily overtake is just a meme in of itself. Of course people know jack when they are smart enough to use the best Aura mod, especially for your example of the Kuva Fortress /s

Edited by --Q--Voltage

3 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

30% armor is still the best aura in the game, theres almost no reason to pick anything else with very few exceptions

It's pointless on a frame that can strip armor with no issues ... or if fighting Corpus (I know Corpus has armoured units like bursas. But stripping armor from those things using aura slot seems pointlessly silly when a corrosive gun does fine.)

Hardly the most useful aura, simply the most useful vs Corrupted and Grineer.

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, polarity said:

You clearly don't know jack about how to play a Hydroid.  Straight up wrecks an enhanced armor sortie 3 in the kuva fortress.  I'm not going to completely waste a mod slot on 30% armor reduction when I can do the full 100% by myself to everything I have line of sight on, plus keep it all knocked down so no-one is taking any damage.

And you're good at making strawmen.

25 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

Yes great idea, lets not help the team with a base dash polarity warframe by reducing armor in the entire map with the best aura in the game. And jsut puddle in a section that takes 1/10000th of the map and say. "Yea im viable"

In what world did i say that Hydroid was not viable, the post clearly states that why you wouldn't use CP with a base dash pol warframe if it effects the entire map as opposed to hydroid that only can handle a section. I do know how to play hydroid, I also know what the best auras are and I also happen to know that Tentacle Sawrm has a base 15m range, where an entire map is over 400-1000m the, tentacles in undertow can swoop still doesnt negate the actualy point i was trying to make. In no way shape and form did i say hydroid is bad, im questioning your viability in a game versus one of the best auras in the game

Anyways the farmers called they want their straw back.

I prefer Growing Power, there are mobs with little to no armor to need Corrosive Projection as a ends to everything Aura.

Also Ash being able to 100% instantly (temporarily) strip all armor with his 1 is the absolute pinnacle of death if thats what your really aiming for.

Edited by (XB1)Evilpricetag

7 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

It's pointless on a frame that can strip armor with no issues ... or if fighting Corpus (I know Corpus has armoured units like bursas. But stripping armor from those things using aura slot seems pointlessly silly when a corrosive gun does fine.)

Hardly the most useful aura, simply the most useful vs Corrupted and Grineer.

Hey guy stop making sense.

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Anything that isn't Corrosive Projection.

Another day, another bad bit of advice from --Q-- Voltage. Par for the course, though. Good idea to mute this one than take their advice on anything.

Anyway, worst build, hrm. MR20 player using a rank 30 Rhino whose Iron Skin wouldn't survive the beginning waves on Hydron. Wasn't a stomper, either. Just would recast Iron Skin and then it'd fall off about halfway through the wave and they'd get downed. Wasn't recasting it, either with its aug... they just kept dying over. And over. And over. And over.

As far as recent builds, it would have to be duration-mage Valkyr. Building and playing like old Valkyr could to exploit her 4 -- no Health or Armor, staying in Hysteria forever. It can still work it's just... with the highest base Armor in the game, why would you ever need to?

What someone is really telling me when they demand that the whole group uses Corrosive Projection:

1. They are a hallway hero, so they need that map wide armor stripping.
  2. They didn't bring any weapons that can either bypass or strip armor.
  3. They can't use their weapons effectively, so they'd prefer the ease of use of abilities that just hit everything around you for the push of a button.  That limits their damage types to those that are reduced by armor, which means everyone else has to compromise what is best for their own builds, for the sake of the guy who can only press 4.
Edited by polarity

12 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

As far as recent builds, it would have to be duration-mage Valkyr. Building and playing like old Valkyr could to exploit her 4 -- no Health or Armor, staying in Hysteria forever. It can still work it's just... with the highest base Armor in the game, why would you ever need to?

Haven’t seen any perma Hysteria Valkyr’s yet but even though i built mine for Hysteria, i don’t brainlessly play her. I still use it for Emergencies or if i have to kill a boss. The people who use Perma - Hysteria builds is probably the same people who want Valkyr to have DR.

1 hour ago, polarity said:

People at Akkad with a max rank WoF Ember or RQuake Banshee and a low rank weapon they're trying to level, while they're doing 80% of the group's damage with their 4.

You want to level weapons fast, you either use them, or sit back and let the 4 pressing noobs who refuse to read the wiki do all the hard work.  They'll still be there a few missions later, with the same weapon, working on the same trip to 30, while you're on either your 4th weapon or forma.

They could be farming focus and just leveling up their weapons as a secondary thing. Not everyone likes the stealth focus farm. 

2 hours ago, Raspberri said:

In my case, this was probably over a month ago by now, but I noticed a Rejuvenation aura doing its work during a PoE bounty. I saw that one of my teammates was using a Zephyr, but her aura was Physique. Guess who had Rejuv on? A Nidus. I asked him if he really didn't have a Rifle Amp or something, and he responded that he forma'd his aura polarity to Vazarin so that he can use Rejuv. So... yeah.

What's the cringiest build you've seen in action?

To be fair, while people are "learning" Nidus using Rejuvenation isn't bad at all. Not many players know about mods that benefit him afterwards. Hell just today someone asked me what "Stand United" was. I then told him what it was & why it's on my Nidus.

It helps while they learn how to build stacks without dieing as his lacks of shields takes getting use to.

Also in a team of SKILLED players Rejuvenation allows Nidus to heal the team outside of his Ravenous. Also, in a skilled team, it can be hard to build stacks when your teammates are capable.
I did a Interception Sortie as Nidus & my teammates we're true action heroes who killed so effectively that I struggled to get stacks. I eventually (after 1 round) was able to get my stacks into the 60 & 70s THEN I was able to do what Nidus does best.

That said, at extremely high level gameplay I even toss Rejuvenation on Nidus (depending on the enemy faction of the mission) as it helps me stay alive between Parasitic Link targets, & etc. A lvl 100 Survival Sortie for etc.
Bombards, & Napalms can burn Nidus down before he can link to one in the blink of an eye.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

To be fair, while people are "learning" Nidus using Rejuvenation isn't bad at all. Not many players know about mods that benefit him afterwards. Hell just today someone asked me what "Stand United" was. I then told him what it was & why it's on my Nidus.

It helps while they learn how to build stacks without dieing as his lacks of shields takes getting use to.

Also in a team of SKILLED players Rejuvenation allows Nidus to heal the team outside of his Ravenous. Also, in a skilled team, it can be hard to build stacks when your teammates are capable.
I did a Interception Sortie as Nidus & my teammates we're true action heroes who killed so effectively that I struggled to get stacks. I eventually (after 1 round) was able to get my stacks into the 60 & 70s THEN I was able to do what Nidus does best.

That said, at extremely high level gameplay I even toss Rejuvenation on Nidus (depending on the enemy faction of the mission) as it helps me stay alive between Parasitic Link targets, & etc. A lvl 100 Survival Sortie for etc.
Bombards, & Napalms can burn Nidus down before he can link to one in the blink of an eye.

No, Rejuvenation is bad in every way imaginable except with healing otherwise "unhealable" objectives such as in Hijack missions. 3 hp/sec is basically negligible at high levels, and a buff of Nidus' innate 15 hp/sec heal into 18 hp/sec heal is comical. If teammates kill so effectively, then Nidus is already unfit for that mission because it'd be completed before he gets many stacks. On the other hand, if Nidus is struggling to survive strong hits from high level enemies, he needs more ability strength as well as more armor (i.e. from Steel Fiber or Arcane Guardian). Bombards and Napalms, even at lvl 100, should be no issue with a 90% damage reduction from Parasitic Link.