Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.19.0

[DE]Megan

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  •  Fixed one rare crash that could occur when audio device is lost.

This one is the most exciting because I feel like this one was for me- thank you so much! For reference- I run with my QC35s connected via bluetooth, but it's set to headphones when I play games like Fortnite because that is the only way to get the mic working which gives audio a "tinny phone like" affect. I sometimes forget to disconnect them or want to use speakers when running Warframe though, and turning it off crashes Warframe when disconnected. This is a real gamechanger and a really nice QoL fix; thanks for implementing it!

25 minutes ago, VengefulMaelstrom said:

DE, I really appreciate you guys working with the community to bring out Tennogen skins - but please start offering more skins which are buy-able with platinum for those on PC servers.  Getting one deluxe skin for one Warframe every 2-3 months doesn't really cut it.

Having too many cosmetics now being locked behind another cash paywall doesn't feel right when we already have platinum in the game.  Someone had to pay real money for the platinum so I don't see why we can't have this applied to Tennogen skins, and I wouldn't mind if it costed more platinum wise compared to deluxe skins.

Because paying with platinum doesnt give the creator of the skin, money, even if the item costs 500p, you can easily sell a riven / prime / mods / anything to get that much plat, it will only have DE lose more money since they need to pay the creator per purchase.

the only viable option is to use a premium currency you can only get by paying IRL money, which is,  IRL Money, dont know why thats so hard to understand really.

but i agree with your point that DE needs to release more skins.

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Khora Changes & Fixes:

• snip

So no changes to the way you trigger/cycle khora's third ability.... it's setup the reverse of every other frame where you switch it's function. 

For example:

Vaubans Minelayer cycles between landmine types upon tapping the ability key (default 2 ), while holding down the key and releasing throws the selected landmine.

Khoras Venari uses Holding the ability key (default 3 ) to cycle between Venari's three battle postures. 

This lack of 'consistency' doesn't help when you've already switched configs via the settings, so Vaubans long press switches ability and tap releases the landmine, as this change in settings then makes it so you need to long press to trigger abilities on venari. 

Also as others said... would be nice to see more DE released skins (for plat) instead of work being done by tennogen creators...

Fixed Venari’s ability stats and passive speed buff UI appearing to be affected by Efficiency Mods. Ability Strength Mods are what applies to Venari’s abilities/passive

So the info in wiki is actually false!? 

Btw, did you guys remember to turn on some launcher region thingy so all players can update from the server?

Fixed Venari’s ability stats and passive speed buff UI appearing to be affected by Efficiency Mods. Ability Strength Mods are what applies to Venari’s abilities/passive

So the info in wiki is actually false!? 

Btw, did you guys remember to turn on some launcher region thingy so all players can update from the server?

Khora still needs some adjustments. 

1. Abilities 1, 2, and the command portion of 3 need to be one-handed actions. 

2. Ensnare needs to propagate for its range from the initial target the instant it's cast, and then the once-again. 

3. Command needs to teleport Venari straight onto the target, not give her a queue to start running at them from 2 rooms over. It takes so long for her to actually arrive and do anything in most cases that the active portion of this ability practically doesn't even exist. 

She still doesn't feel smooth, or like much of a beastmaster, seeing as her combat performance is oddly clunky for the close-to-mid range of her abilities' efficacy and her command of her special kavat feels about as fruitful as any of us trying to tell a housecat to do something. 

Edit: Venari's damage needs to scale up with power strength. 

43 минуты назад, VengefulMaelstrom сказал:

DE, I really appreciate you guys working with the community to bring out Tennogen skins - but please start offering more skins which are buy-able with platinum for those on PC servers.  Getting one deluxe skin for one Warframe every 2-3 months doesn't really cut it.

Having too many cosmetics now being locked behind another cash paywall doesn't feel right when we already have platinum in the game.  Someone had to pay real money for the platinum so I don't see why we can't have this applied to Tennogen skins, and I wouldn't mind if it costed more platinum wise compared to deluxe skins.

I bought TennoCon))) It's really nice. 

Archived