Jump to content
[DE]Rebecca

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8 + 22.20.8.1

Recommended Posts

That's fine trin was annoying to use that way anyway. Back to volt to annihilate everything in eso

Edited by Talinthis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kitessencial said:

So your argument is that it was overpowered.

Wrong starting point,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen some low MR feeling so great and powerful with Link Trinity... now they are back to being carried.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
à l’instant, -BA-ChaRoon a dit :

Friday will another nerf ... maybe :clem:

keep this chat alive and maybe, just maybe, it will be a buff we get on friday

  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Prof.549 said:

Do you know, why support classes in every single game(well, almost) do not have strong offensive abilities? If you know the reason - it'd be your answer.

Mind that Warframe is not about versatility, so the reason applies even harder.

http://www.dota2.com/heroes/
filter support
earthshaker, kunkka, phoenix, lion, lina, oracle, sand king etc. they have strong offensive abilities. Just an example from a game I play.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 2 minutes, Prof.549 a dit :

Wrong starting point,

I love how your response just ends after that comma, as if to say that you just don't have a starting point. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Dark_Sp00n

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need controller support for hacking options (mouse cursor + Customize hack button)

Need controller support to kill enemies in Simulacrum

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Prof.549 said:

Wrong starting point,

So why else is it bad to give a support strong damage abilities if not for it being overpowered? I think I'll stop talking now, as they say "Discussing with someone intelligent is hard, but discussing with someone ignorant is impossible", all arguments I give you just dismiss and don't talk about them, you cannot ever agree that you can be wrong. This is going nowhere.

Have a nice day. 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that we are working on making her completely useless,
Here's some free junk.

Spoiler

5mmQzES.jpg

U778dms.jpg

Apologies
This was just too funny to be true.

Oh wait... it is true.
Joke's on me.

Edited by AegisAmaranth
first image not linked right
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need controller support for hacking options (mouse cursor + Customize hack button)

Need controller support to kill enemies in Simulacrum

Edited by Grimmstyler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, vitreloy said:

This is how EA kill command and conquer, do whatever they want. 

It goes both ways, a game in the hands of players could die just as easily.

Some games make that threat fairly evident, Houkai Impact 3rd recently had an example of that. The dev seems to actually be listening the feedback about making the game better for free players. They have this gacha only S rank characters that usually are very strong, but gacha only means very unlikely for free players to get them. Slowly they have been adding free ways to get them, grindy but obtainable, some of the new ones were released with a free way of getting them already which was nice, while some are still gacha only. Recently they added a new gacha with 100 rolls and with a chance to get this item that could be traded for one of 3 S rank characters, if you didn't get that item in 99 rolls, the 100th roll would give it to you guaranteed, and it's not that expensive to do 100 rolls and it's very well doable for free players, that led to many complains of "whales" against free players to the point that some were creating fake rumours to discredit the new system (which was in the test server at the time). Still the dev did what they wanted to which was a good move.

 

A balance of both envisioned direction from the dev and feedback from the players is needed, not just one of them, because if you do every thing the players say then the game is just as dead, players would easily turn Warframe into cookie clicker, one button press to get everything and kill everything and in the end not many would play such a boring game and DE would most likely close, but after all that's an extreme example, too extreme. Not everything that sounds good is good for a game, like the puncture idea from a big part of this community (hotspot) which wouldn't work well in practice and would be vastly useless and overall worse than what we already have (which sadly didn't get improved further), but now, impact ragdoll, that really sounds just as bad (it was the only thing I didn't like about status 2.5, because that's what it was).

 

6 minutes ago, shira_nai said:

http://www.dota2.com/heroes/
filter support
earthshaker, kunkka, phoenix, lion, lina, oracle, sand king etc. they have strong offensive abilities. Just an example from a game I play.

Here we don't need offensive abilities, any frame can be strong offensively without abilities, we have weapons that can be improved, weapons rather strong, we can depend a lot less on abilities if we want to (and usually that's the case), I doubt that games like Dota can do the same, because often how you use your abilities is how you succeed in that kind of games, not by your basic attack (never played that one anyway).

 

 

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys,

for some reason i cant place decorations at my orbital anymore, it says : " You do not have permission to perform the requested operation ", is it disabled for a while ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 7 minutes, Prof.549 a dit :

Do you know, why support classes in every single game(well, almost) do not have strong offensive abilities? If you know the reason - it'd be your answer.

Mind that Warframe is not about versatility, so the reason applies even harder.

So what about Frost, Volt , Gara , Rhino and a lot of others frames that are versatile and have more than one role ..  Games are meant to be played in many differents ways ...

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add more hierarchies to clans or make us be able to create a maximum amount of new hierarchies for example 10. Would be nice a nice addition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dark_Sp00n said:

I love how your response just ends after that comma, as if to say that you just don't have a starting point. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ typos happens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kitessencial said:

you cannot ever agree that you can be wrong

I can be wrong. Does it changes anything? You wanted my admitting that i can be wrong? Well, everyone can be wrong, Even you.

But somehow in this case you are ultimately right and i am not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Prof.549 said:

I can be wrong. Does it changes anything? You wanted my admitting that i can be wrong? Well, everyone can be wrong, Even you.

But somehow in this case you are ultimately right and i am not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I never said that... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, God_is_a_Cat_Girl said:

Here we don't need offensive abilities, any frame can be strong offensively without abilities, we have weapons that can be improved, weapons rather strong, we can depend a lot less on abilities if we want to (and usually that's the case), I doubt that games like Dota can do the same, because often how you use your abilities is how you succeed in that kind of games, not by your basic attack (never played that one anyway).

Dota has offensive item that deal damage too. Even then, my point is that I'm just pointing out "support class in every single game dont have offensive abilities" statement is false.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MunsuLight said:

So what about Frost, Volt , Gara , Rhino and a lot of others frames that are versatile and have more than one role ..  Games are meant to be played in many differents ways ...

And what about them? They are offensive/defensive frames and not a supports who supposed to help a TEAM, not to be a Rambo. Don't see anything wrong with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, God_is_a_Cat_Girl said:

It goes both ways, a game in the hands of players could die just as easily.

Some games make that threat fairly evident, Houkai Impact 3rd recently had an example of that. The dev seems to actually be listening the feedback about making the game better for free players. They have this gacha only S rank characters that usually are very strong, but gacha only means very unlikely for free players to get them. Slowly they have ....

You should 1st understand why this game success, why people like this game, why people play this game.

The answer is to be OP, to be a super human, to be able to come out some extraordinary way to beat the system.

I am worry that all this will soon gone if they continue down this path.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...