Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8 + 22.20.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

16 minutes ago, Lahared said:

Different? You mean the thing that is called meta and people abuse? Again, blame your peers, not the developers.

If we're going to get into the spectrum of "different", I use Mag P with Prisma Tetra and Prisma Angstrum with Prova Vandal.

Different =/= what people copy paste. That's what a norm is called.

God forbid they want to actually make their game challenging. How dare they.

Elite Onslaught is the camera, you are the actors. Some of you get to stay, some of you get to go based on your performance. Similar to meta builds.

Oh I know your type, the type who ran around with 5% dps in ESO and complained about me being an afk Limbo, yet for some reason I outdps you in just 30s of active spinning during every wave. You are free to go off meta, just remember that you're as useless as a semi-afk Limbo

1 minute ago, KettleTicket said:

There's Low Duration EV. There's High Dur Bless. High range Link.

Not sure what you meant by removal of build choice from Trinity.

Why are you building high range link after the nerf?

Just now, KettleTicket said:

There's Low Duration EV. There's High Dur Bless. High range Link.

Not sure what you meant by removal of build choice from Trinity. 

they removed the dps ability from  trinity, while it was not a "support build" it was weird and unique and used mods that we will never use otherwise, and they went up and removed it. its removal of build diversity, which is just bad precedence, now we are not incentivized to come up with anything unique or new, because they will NERF IT or REMOVE IT.

6 minutes ago, HolyDemon00 said:

Oh I know your type, the type who ran around with 5% dps in ESO and complained about me being an afk Limbo, yet for some reason I outdps you in just 30s of active time during every wave. You are free to go off meta, just remember that you're as useless as a semi-afk Limbo

I'm a type now? What a hostile reply. I don't care how much damage whomever did, I don't like meta. I clarified the term "different" to things that people rarely use, as per my previous post. Not something people post about on youtube every couple of days on the same thing.

Bringing "my epeen is bigger than yours based on ingame calculators" onto the forums is a bad argument to try to sustain.

I hope insulting me makes you feel better about yourself.

6 минут назад, -ToH-Eternity сказал:

You have to be kidding with the Tri-Casta nerf, why efficient ways to make grind less grindy is bad thing? We are out of content to do, one month to sacrifice, the quest which will be possible to finish in less then hour i guess.

If you get tired of grinding you will buy with platinum that thing you grind for. 🤔

vor 9 Minuten schrieb -ToH-Eternity:

You have to be kidding with the Tri-Casta nerf, why efficient ways to make grind less grindy is bad thing? We are out of content to do, one month to sacrifice, the quest which will be possible to finish in less then hour i guess.

Because those oh so efficient ways are just boring and not engaging. You are doing one action over and over and over again, you are not actually playing the game and DE has clearly shown they don't want this kind of "not actually playing the game" playstyle. Not too hard to understand

20 minutes ago, dopey_opi said:

So wait.  I'm confused here.  Why did antimatter drop's damage need a nerf?  How does that solve the host-client discrepancy in absorption?  From what I saw in Simulacrum, AMD's taken a heavy nerf.

it has not been nerfed, it still does the same amount of max damage. it just takes less incoming damage to charge it now. before the update, it needed to receive 50k damage to fully charge (and did 200k damage), now it only needs 25k (and still does 200k).

13 minutes ago, XaoGarrent said:

If you dislike people rebuking you, don't make such comments in a public space.

I dislike people pointlessly arguing with me, such as what you've done in the past, and what you're doing now.

Bye.

9 minutes ago, Feltal said:

I thought it was "only hotfixing for things that can't wait"

I guess nerfs are that important.

This COULD NOT wait, all those MR 3s with Twitch Prime accounts are getting free Trinity Prime sets, we dont want all of them running nuke trins dont we? 😄 But yeah, tons of bugs, glaring issues and gamebraking mechanics (looking at you plains and onslaught), this was more important tho.

1 hour ago, Kalec said:

Because those oh so efficient ways are just boring and not engaging. You are doing one action over and over and over again, you are not actually playing the game and DE has clearly shown they don't want this kind of "not actually playing the game" playstyle. Not too hard to understand

The hole game is one action over and over again. You play it once or twice for fun.. then you play it for loot.
According to what you said.. finding a boring, but faster way to get the loot.. is boring and no engaging. How engaging you find a survival mission after you play this for 5 years ?

DE is trying to make this fun.. but everything they have done lately is .. useless. Like Kuva "endless" missions, The onslaught .. and so on. Booooringgg...

1 minute ago, Lahared said:

I dislike people pointlessly arguing with me, such as what you've done in the past, and what you're doing now.

Bye.

If anything you said had merit or validity, my response to you wouldn't be "pointless arguing." You have basically admitted you have nothing to add to the discussion, so you are very much free to leave and cease participating. No one is holding you here against your will, you are choosing to respond.

1 minute ago, blaes said:

it has not been nerfed, it still does the same amount of max damage. it just takes less incoming damage to charge it now. before the update, it needed to receive 50k damage to fully charge (and did 200k damage), now it only needs 25k (and still does 200k).

That's where the nerf is.  It only needs 25k to fully charge - but the damage multiplier hasn't been moved from 4x.  Shooting the orb with a specific and known amount of damage clearly shows the multiplier has not changed.  It's dealing 100k radiation damage when fully charged.

17 minutes ago, Darkvramp said:

they removed the dps ability from  trinity, while it was not a "support build" it was weird and unique and used mods that we will never use otherwise, and they went up and removed it. its removal of build diversity, which is just bad precedence, now we are not incentivized to come up with anything unique or new, because they will NERF IT or REMOVE IT.

Bruh you still got 3 other builds you can try, if you want dps support play Oberon or Equinox

thanks for ruining a frame that was somewhat useful.  you r making saryn more of a eso frame every update,but everything else worse. what is the point. call your selfs nerfframe in steam already. "ask me why i will never play trinity again"

Any chance we can revert the change to the mod station where I used to just click a stack of mods and click "select all" but now I have to click "OK" too, essentially doubling the time it takes me to convert-to-endo all my junk mods?

Besides, why was this change made in the first place?  Who actually WANTED to add an extra step to a process like this that already worked just fine?

Thanks to these "geniuses-heroes" who cannot keep their mouth shut, and spoil the pleasure of other players, reporting "imbalance methods / abilities."

For them it is better to envy that they did not come up with this / cry that the favorite Frame cannot do the same / perform a "good deed", demanding more and more nerfs.

With such "nerfs", soon, many people will choose an operator, not a Frame. I've already met such people, they all say only one thing - "Because it's better."

1 minute ago, RogueVoxel said:

Bruh you still got 3 other builds you can try, if you want dps support play Oberon or Equinox

Oberon's damage is mediocre and everyone and their grandma already plays Equinox. Harrow is the other one, and while he's a good choice for many things, he's also overcomplicated (which isn't necessarily bad in and of itself) and greedy.

There really aren't a lot of supports in this game, and even fewer that do respectable damage and support at the same time.

I want the Trinity link thing to be reverted. I thought it was a unique way to play Trinity and actualy made her link usefull. and it was nice to not play something like mrs spam 2 Trinity. I beleave that there are ways it could have beem nurfed without fully removing it as a play style for the warframes. The only reason it was abusable is the fact that castanas only explode with elimental damage, adding any amount of physical would make it not work well. Or even halfing selfdamage transfered by link. Instead of flat out removing it.

I think it is awesome when players find unexpected ways to play the game, and i feel that fully removing it because it isnt they way that the frames were originaly intended ruins the fun of exploring for new combinations and is flat out rude to the players.

I'm not making any demands I'm just expressing my disappointment in DE as a player that has put over 8000 hours in the game.

Archived