Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania's Exalted Weapons + Limbo: A Quick Workshop!

[DE]Rebecca

suggest for:

Limbo you can press 2 skill for only very slowdown the time, hold 3 seconds ? you stop all bullet and gear of ally and enemy , for 5 seconds ? master of limbo concentrate to only stop enemy 

Titania maybe need to fuse 2 and 3 skill in one with some buffs and add some evading skill or damage skill

passive need to be changed 

Just now, DEvilz13 said:

Look, since I'm a total Titania main  I've done a lot of builds for her and none worked with ANY tipe of secondary... Not even the strongest build, and belive me when I say that's a total nerf, couse buffing doesn't mean effectiveness... Also she's already weak and the funniest was becoming pretty small machine gun while shotting enchants, lanterns and avoiding status effects... LIKE A TOTAL BLOOD NEEDED FAIRY... Hoping you to reconsider this, couse she was already forgotten and this leaves me with no desire to use.

Limbo sounds actually good... hope it gets funnier than already is.

Hornet strike carries more damage, she'll have access to the same amount of multishot she had before, more so if you used a rifle, she will also have more crit chance but only slight less crit damage.

one of the biggest problem for squad-mate is when they are unable to fully hit an enemy in the rift when they are not in, not only the stasys...

Limbo passive need to allow other team member to enter the rift if they attack a rifted enemy and leave if they are in the rift and attack an enemy out of the rift, for my opinion.

I often find myself crippled by not totally use my power cause my squad can't attack them

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

To put Limbo's Stasis in a more cooperative position, it has been changed to only stop-time for Enemies. Limbo's gear and all Ally gear will continue to function. But, because complete time-halting for enemies within the Rift is akin to godly power, the duration of the ability has been shortened overall - from base 30 seconds to 15 seconds. This is of course affected by Mods.

The thing here is the same like with Mirage 1st + 3rd Ability where you have changed the duration to the same amount of time as a QoL Change.

This QoL Change had Limbo already. Because when you activate cataclysm (4th Ability) you also activated Stasi (2nd Ability). 

I understand the problem with halting the enemies is pretty god like but with this change it's just one more button press having the same result as before. So all you did was just a QoL Nerf...

What you can do is e.g. you can only halt a certain amount of enemies (depending on Ability Strength, like with Vauban bastille) to prevent this god like mode for time stopping whole map 😛

1 hour ago, ZyloWolfzan said:

Cutting Limbo's duration IN HALF is an ENORMOUS nerf that is entirely unnecessary. Being 'forced' to use Melee was never a downside because melee has been the STRONGEST WEAPON TYPE FOR YEARS NOW. This nerf is completely pointless. "Allowing" us to use guns isn't a valid excuse to cut this ability's duration IN HALF.

aka "Because I like using it, I should be able to force others to use it."

That's not an argument.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

it has been changed to only stop-time for Enemies. Limbo's gear and all Ally gear will continue to function

RIP aim-glide headshot riven challenges.

Edit: Ah.. I forgotten about the changes exalt weapon made lol

hace 19 minutos, Rogelio_Gaona dijo:

@[DE]Rebecca I had a less conflictive suggestion:

• If stasis is active, the allies (and centinels) shots simply get out of the rift and only hit non rifted enemies, so cataclysm+stasis can work something like frost dome, limbo shots still frozen (because is realy fun for limbo players) and everithink else interactions unchanged(mele, powers, etc.)

sorry for my bad english.

hace 9 minutos, ---Singularity--- dijo:

This is the rift we are talking about and you are suggesting it to work like frost globe.If you want to damage enemies outside the rift then why dont you just mash that rift surge button?

• Because most of non limbo players dont realise how limbo rift work and that change would be more intuitive (an less anoying) for they to learn how rift work and play.
  • And this keep limbo playstyle unchanged for limbo.
  • Also thats why i say "if stasis is active" if is not, cataclism works like always. 

1 hour ago, devildevil21 said:

Are you kidding me DE.

SECONDARY BLOODY MODS?!

Secondary mods DON'T have punch through. 

I'd just like to point out this statement is factually incorrect. Secondary (pistols) use the mod SEEKER. In fact I'm using it right now. Also, rifles have METAL AUGUR and shotguns have SEEKING FORCE. They all add 2.1 punch through.

Titania:
Dex Pixia change for moddable exalted? Fine by me, sounds cool and all.

Limbo:
As someone who plays Limbo on the regular...

I admit I dislike all changes stated in the post, for a lot of reasons, but its not to make a list of these I want to post:
In truth, could we have some middleground here? Like, time-stop would have a range equal to cataclysm, players affected  by the time stop bullet are coated with a discret aura. If they roll, the aura disappears and they can fire their guns normally. For Limbo if he holds the power button he frees the aura for himself and can shoot normally. That way, the time stopp for guns could be kept in its awesomeness, but using it or not is a choice.

Also, I know it's only my experience, but the people dissatisfied with Limbo in game I personnally encountered where ragy ppl hurling instults in capslocks like it was their job. Others where confused because they didn't not know how Limbo works but were more ok once I told them what it does and how it works.

1 minute ago, Rogelio_Gaona said:

• Because most of non limbo players dont realise how limbo rift work and that change would be more intuitive (an less anoying) for they to learn how rift work and play.
  • And this keep limbo playstyle unchanged for limbo.
  • Also thats why i say "if stasis is active" if is not, cataclism works like always. 

aka "Let's inconvenience everyone else, and not have to try"

I still want that satisfying feeling of releasing multiple projectiles at once though...I'm hoping there's considered change for allowing allie's projectiles to freely move but still halting limbo's; maybe give a benefit for freezing projectiles, like the built up momentum  giving a bonus damage buff?

So Far so good. I still think Limbo is op as hell but I guess he is not op enough for the community and sadly, that can't be helped.

Also I'm a little shocked there are people who think Dex Pixia getting mods from secondaries is a nerf... Primed Target Cracker, Pistol Gamibt and Heated Charge said Hi. And let's not talk about the Arcanes for secondaries... This can actually make Dex Pexia completly outclass Peacemaker for DPS alone (I mean, doesn't it already?)

2 minutes ago, Morkislair said:

Titania:
Dex Pixia change for moddable exalted? Fine by me, sounds cool and all.

Limbo:
As someone who plays Limbo on the regular...

I admit I dislike all changes stated in the post, for a lot of reasons, but its not to make a list of these I want to post:
In truth, could we have some middleground here? Like, time-stop would have a range equal to cataclysm, players affected  by the time stop bullet are coated with a discret aura. If they roll, the aura disappears and they can fire their guns normally. For Limbo if he holds the power button he frees the aura for himself and can shoot normally. That way, the time stopp for guns could be kept in its awesomeness, but using it or not is a choice.

Also, I know it's only my experience, but the people dissatisfied with Limbo in game I personnally encountered where ragy ppl hurling instults in capslocks like it was their job. Others where confused because they didn't not know how Limbo works but were more ok once I told them what it does and how it works.

It's bad gameplay to have such. If it was the other way around (while in stasis, rolling would turn bullet stop on and off, and it was default off), that would be fine.

2 hours ago, skysarmy said:

welp, can't do 3 headshots during aimglide any more, it seems

Zephyr's hover should still make this a breeze as long as you don't miss or exit your aiming.

Updates! Excited for Dex Pixia's access to Primed crit mods and Diwata's hopeful honing into relevance.

Allow stasis to be held down to charge, to keep weapons stopped for at least himself? Or make it so if you cast rift surge before stasis it stops weapons.

Not sure how much tinkering would be needed for either to be done but it would keep current and future limbo players happy with the option for either.

Do you think Limbo's own guns could still be affected by Stasis?  That was actually a really useful effect for certain Riven challenges.

Sentinels and allies should be unaffected, but Limbo's own guns should at least keep the Stasis effect.

"I have to press 2 more often to disable the map? De is ruining the game!"

if it seriously takes you more than 15 seconds to completely mow down a frozen enemy, it might be time to leave the mission in general.

seems like a big nerf to afk limbos tho

22 minutes ago, BiatrizLP said:

suggest for:

Limbo you can press 2 skill for only very slowdown the time, hold 3 seconds ? you stop all bullet and gear of ally and enemy , for 5 seconds ? master of limbo concentrate to only stop enemy 

Titania maybe need to fuse 2 and 3 skill in one with some buffs and add some evading skill or damage skill

passive need to be changed 

yes I agree main limbo here

Archived