Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5] Revenant Feedback Megathread

Marcooose

My first bit of feedback for the Revenant is that the quest needs to be more specific about what it want's you to do. 

When you first get it you go finish the first part and it sorta suggests that you should talk to Konzu. When you go to talk to Konzu, you are expecting a dialogue but what you get is Konzu opening the same menu he always opens with no additional input from the NPC. Which is bound to leave a lot of players confused as to what they are supposed to do and quite possibly that the quest is just broken. 

So either Nakak or Konzu need to specify to the player in no uncertain terms that they need to get and build the blueprints. To progress the quest. 

As for my Revenant experience thus far

Enthrall: 

Kind of a why bother skill, as ten times out of ten the second I enthrall an enemy they are instantly killed by my teammates. I swear they just KNOW that I've used it and 360 noscope them from across the map, every single time. 

Maybe make them invulnerable to "friendly" fire and set them to not count as "dead" with respect to exterminates and defense missions so they don't stall out the mission indefinitely. I dunno they need to do something but as it stands Enthrall is all but a dead ability. 

Mesmer Skin:

It seems to work OK I get hit and the counter goes down, it's kinda visually underwhelming but at least it's utilitarian. 

Reave:

Both mechanically and visually underwhelming. It feels like I'm traveling all of 5ft and the smoke effect is just kinda meh. It just doesn't feel good to use it. Maybe it does something, maybe it doesn't I essentially only use it when I press it's button by accident. 

Danse Macabre:

I understand why people have a problem with it, but personally it doesn't strike me as any more OP than Peacemaker. 

Personally I could take it or leave it but if it's going to be a case where it's reworked into a "keep pressing the button" skill I'd much rather it be replaced by something else completely. 

One of the ideas that I've seen floated that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE is that the Revenant get the Sentient Arm canon as an Exalted beam weapon. 

Maybe have the primary attack be a massive beam attack that you can charge to do even more damage and it's alt fire such that the Revenant blasts up into the air and releases multiple tracking beams. Pretty much like the Terrilist fight but on a Warframe. That would be EPIC. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Klokwerkaos said:

Yeah but this was a trash build, no forma, so, not the right mods.

you dont need forma to max your health and shields.  that alone is more than enough for sorties aside from some truly punishing sortie missions.

I feel like two very different concepts got mashed into one, wound up initially being a better nyx, and got nerfed into the ground when it came to CC because of it. 
It's like A designer designed a sentient frame, Reb wanted a vampire frame, and instead of making each their own distinct frame, both were combined. Before the 1 and 4 changes in the dev build, it seemed like a very decent frame, the only problem with it I saw was the fact that his unlimited enthrall would have been an excellent buff for nyx if given to her instead. It was by no means OP, especially considering other CC skills in game. 

As Revenant stands now, he's awful.

Passive - Retaliation: 
I've never even noticed it work before. I hear its functioning as intended, but it's really completely useless due to its range. increasing its range dramatically or giving it a more appropriate passive would make it better.

EnThrall: Hard capped at 4, allies can damage the enemy, and casting is single target. This is a long way away from what it was initially in the dev build. As it stands now, the only use for it now is stopping troublesome singular enemies on the field from hurting you, like noxes or eximus. Either remove the cap on it completely or increase it to 20, and maybe make it hit more than one enemy in a line. Allowing it to be cast while 4 is active would help a bunch too.

I feel like this skill was only nerfed because people complained that nyx's mind control should work like what enthrall originally worked as in the dev build. Her mind control should work similar to that. Perhaps a way to make a good enthrall skill different from a good reworked Mind control skill is to make them function slightly differently. Perhaps Mind control should be narrow LoS AOE castable with unlimited targets, keep its immunity from player damage while active, and have Venari's attack/defence/support or ally NPC follow/halt options.

Mesmer Skin: I feel like the idea behind this was to give some tankyness to revenant in a way that resembled how eidolons are tanky. It failed miserably. If you want Rev to be similar to eidolons, perhaps make him completely immune to status either with this skill or his passive? It wouldn't be OP considering he'd still be taking damage, far less OP than Rhino's Iron skin or other tank abilities.  If you insist on keeping the ability more or less the same, at least increase the base count from 6 to 15, make it faster casting, and allow for it to be cast while his 4 is active.

Reave: Neat idea, but the ability as it is is all around horrible. The energy cost is way way too high, especially when considering you'll be wanting to use it during his 4, the amount it heals and returns shields is pitiful, it does practically nothing for his survivability even when not considering energy costs. The fact that you can't steer it and its range is based on duration is annoying too. Not to meantion the graphics problems.

Dance Macabre: The ability's damage is ok and the energy cost is nearly manageable...but it has a LOT of problems.

First off, it causes nausea to the extreme. I'm one of those people who don't get very sea sick or car sick, and can spin around in circles IRL and be fine. the fact that ability literally causes nausea means that even if everything else wrong with it is fixed, if the animation for it doesn't change sufficiently I will NEVER, EVER use this frame. The light show only makes it worse. I'd advice making it work and look like what it's based off off. allow the frame to not rotate, and make the origin point of the ability much higher above his head, outside or above your typical FOV.

The way it scales off damage received is pretty useless considering its base damage is enough to destroy all standard content including ESO and sorties, and the fact that his EHP is pretty sub par for a frame that needs to be able to tank. He's not going to be taking hits from lvl 200+ with this ability active and living, which kind of defeats the purpose of the scaling effect. Either base his scaling off something else, or give him an EHP boost somehow, by either increasing his HP by a lot, his armor by a lot, or giving him a damage reduction ability.

For an ultimate high damage aoe, it's really hit and miss by the time one of your beams finally hits an area of enemies, generally another aoe frame has already wiped that group out with more consistent damage over area coverage, or someone specifically targeting the group with either weapons or abilities has already taken it out. Give it a better targeting system, or change the ability completely. 

For a Vampire Eidolon frame, he doesn't mimic Eidolons very much which is sad given the multitude of cool abilities they have, like their mobile projectile and ability denial bubbles that prevent projectiles and abilities from reaching it from the outside, he doesn't have the seeker multi hit projectiles, he doesn't have the awesome lightening, or the large aoe that drains energy and hp rapidly, or even the aoe pushback; and his vampire skills are so underwhelming that they are practically useless.

I'd love to see a frame with more of the various eidolon abilities, and a frame with more vampire aesthetics and abilities. At current I'd consider this frame the worst in functionality and purpose in game atm, as even poor Vauban at least serves a function better than Revenant does.
This frame as a mix of both could work with a some big tweaks to his 1-3, and a major rework to his 4. If he doesn't get both to a satisfactory level, I'll simply never use him.

• Like 1

I'm on PS4 and have not used Revenant yet, but have a question for those of you have used him.

Does Mesmer Skin behave like a worse-Amesha Benevolent Decoy?

If so, would Mesmer Skin be better if it at least had the same amount of "charges" as Benevolent Decoy.

-With the difference being Benevolent Decoy can be cast on Objectives and allies; Mesmer Skin would retain stun setup for enthral synergy.

Or do they perform totally different in-game and thus not warrant similarities?

25 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Danse Macabre:

I understand why people have a problem with it, but personally it doesn't strike me as any more OP than Peacemaker. 

Personally I could take it or leave it but if it's going to be a case where it's reworked into a "keep pressing the button" skill I'd much rather it be replaced by something else completely.

Peacemaker has a set range which cannot be increased (50m), cannot move while active (50% with augment), doesn't confer damage resistance, attacks only things you aim over instead of the whole room at once and costs a lot more energy to maintain.

I don't play Mesa personally but have a friend who "mains" it.

9 minutes ago, Unbeholden said:

Peacemaker has a set range which cannot be increased (50m), cannot move while active (50% with augment), doesn't confer damage resistance, attacks only things you aim over instead of the whole room at once and costs a lot more energy to maintain.

I don't play Mesa personally but have a friend who "mains" it.

I meant more along the lines of the whole they press 4 and I stop seeing enemies. 

• Like 1

I have played Warframe since April 4th, 2013- Less than 2 weeks since it's public release. I love the game you've created for us, DE, and that's why I care enough to write this lengthy critique.

I truly love the design of the Revenant. He looks amazing in every way... only that's just it- the Revenant only LOOKS amazing.

I purchased the Revenant the first day of release, and have built him 3 different ways, which I will go into in this breakdown, and keep in mind this is all based on my personal, biased experience with using each of these abilities- and I will compare them to other Warframe abilities repeatedly for reference. 

I made a Shield capacity build, a Strength/Efficiency build, and a Duration build while testing out each of his abilities.

Passive:

- A neat take on a survival passive, but on all of the 3 "viable" builds I have created, it was proven almost useless in terms of the actual frequency it came into play. This is because Revenant's base shields are very high for a Warframe.

Shield Build: 

- The passive was made completely obsolete, as I maxed on shield capacity at 2000+ shields with two shield regeneration mods on as well giving around +130% shield regen speed.

Strength/Eff Build: 

- There was no real change to the passive itself due to other factors, only I was able to kill more enemies with Dance Macabre, which meant there were less enemies able to destroy my shields.

Duration Build: 

- The passive was best used on this build that I didn't use abilities as often, but even then I would prefer using Mesmer Skin over any other ability because of the length of the stun.

Enthrall:

- An interesting take on minion usage, "Enthralling" them to do your bidding. The downside, however, is the thematic itself, and it's inability to carry the weight or oomph that was expected from the footage shown on the devstreams. There is nothing special about this ability that separates it from Nekros' Shadows of the Dead, or Nyx's Mind Control except for the automatic spreading of Enthrall to other enemies. Even then, I would prefer even Nyx's Mind Control over Revenant's Enthrall as the mind controlled enemies can't be killed by allies.

In a game based entirely around the idea of "The Few vs. The Many," where "The Many" are extremely weak on purpose, I would think at least the damage the minions you control deal should be increase or CHANGED in a way. Maybe make thralls grapple and lift up enemies for you to come and execute them. That in itself would be much better than the current state of the ability.

Shield Build: 

- I found myself almost never using Enthrall in major fights with my team, since they can immediately kill the enemies I claim. 

Duration Build: 

It is extremely insignificant that I can have the thralls under my control for over 60+ seconds, simply because they are just as weak as normal enemy units.

Strength/Eff Build: 

- The major use of Enthrall with this build was just spamming it in a room and then using Dance Macabre to reap overshield drops, to empower MYSELF. The minions themselves remained weak and not very useful. Even Eximi units (which were the majority of units I claimed) were still pawns against my teammates who killed them in seconds.

Mesmer skin:

- Mesmer skin is one of the Revenant's two most useful abilities, in the sense that I found myself using it more than Enthrall and Reave Combined (The combination doesn't add much because of how little I used Reave). This ability is so good against those strong enemies in later levels that would've normally shred through you- such as a Heavy Grineer and their Gorgons. Even in a horde it was beneficial to just run into the enemy and let the biggest attack me first if I could help it, effectively disabling them long enough for me to clear the rest.

Shield Build: 

- This is my most used ability, as using it alongside having 2000+ shields makes Revenant practically invincible. I found myself using only Mesmer skin without anything else in most runs, which is disappointing because I would like more interesting abilities to use.

Strength/Eff Build:

- With my number of charges increased, Mesmer skin is still a Go-To ability, but still second to the damage output by Dance Macabre.

Duration Build: 

- The stun duration was increased up to around 7 seconds, but it didn't make a huge difference in the overall effectiveness of the ability.

Reave:

- Forgive this one, it's going to be an extremely harsh rip into an ability. 

I absolutely hated this ability from the get-go. A plagiarized Hydroid wave, but as least Hydroid's wave looked good. This ability looks like this Warframe is still in development- sloppy, poor quality, I feel like I become a pane of glass GIF of smoke that IS STILL SHARP ON THE EDGES... WHY DOES SMOKE HAVE EDGES?! Not smooth at all, poorly designed execution of a great concept... even if Ash's smoke effect doesn't relate at all to the Eidolon thematic, at least it fits the Vampire side...

- The energy cost is way too high for it to be a viable survival maneuver, but I don't know how to make this ability better. Maybe a complete redesign or new look at the ability or Revenant all together, like giving the Revenant a new resource to spend such as Synovia or sacrificing a thrall (once they were made useful enough to be called a sacrifice).

"Dash through enemies as a wall of Sentient energy, leeching shields and health from any encountered, enhanced for thralls."

Even the description of the ability sounds cooler than the ability actually is. Even if the Revenant's body opened up to released "Sentient Energy" such as the lasers in Dance Macabre, it would make more sense than SMOKE. I get the Vampire thematic, but there was too little vampire and too little Eidolon put into this entire Warframe.

Note: After my first testing of this ability with each build I concluded that it would be pointless to use further in each build, and I never used it once after that conclusion. 

Dance macabre:

- Alongside Mesmer skin, Dance Macabre was the only viable ability that the Revenant has been shipped with- and even it has it's flaws. 

- Inaros' Sandstorm animation with an arm reaching up and an arm reaching outward... and laser death. That's the mean description of this ability. 

Shield Build: Not often used, as Mesmer skin was the only necessary ability to survive in tandem with the weapons I was using.

Strength/Eff Build: This ability could clear entire rooms of enemies in seconds, and that's the kind of power it should have! Only the cost was still high as efficiency mods only effected the cost to BEGIN the ability, not the energy drain for every second. Especially using the dreaded Reave for it's only redeeming quality of being able to direct yourself during Dance Macabre was still way too energy expensive.

Duration Build: Didn't affect Dance Macabre whatsoever.

THEME of the Revenant

The theme of the Revenant was a neat concept that was executed horrendously for one major reason. 

DE, you stretched him thin. 

A Vampire/Eidolon. It sounds awesome, but he felt like neither of those things to me while playing him... is the main reason I'm writing this first post of mine. He looks like a sentient themed Warframe but feels completely unlike either a sentient or a vampire since his abilities didn't play to either one's key strengths. 

I know for sure that if Enthrall didn't have a cap of 4, and ALSO had some neat extra to go with it- like enthralled Grineer grappling and lifting up or holding down other larger enemies to be executed would make him feel much more like a vampire... but on the flip side, what do thralls have anything to do with the Eidolon theme? It just doesn't fit... Summoning Vomvalysts to fight for you would make much more sense and be much more interesting than the repeat of Inaros' Sand Minions, Nyx's mind control, and Nekros' Shadows of the Dead. Even Inaros feels more like a vampire than Revenant does... Inaros even has his own "coffin" or Sarcophagus. 

The difference between Inaros and Revenant are extreme, even still Inaros manages to fill the vampire thematic better than Revenant in every way. 

Inaros is entirely health and armor based, and he has 5000+ health at that. Players use Inaros often and with good reason, he's unkillable when used correctly, and can clear rooms of enemies by executing them and using LIFE STEAL. Inaros is STRONG. 

Revenant is shield based, with DECENT base armor and poor base health- Revenant can still be killed easily even with 2000+ shields because once those shields go down, and the Heavy Gunner that shot you from 15-20 meters away (outside of your passive radius) continues firing through to your flimsy health bar, you get shredded. Turning that situation around is easy if there is only one, it's even possible if there are four... but god forbid there are even five Eximi or strong enemies in the room because you won't be able to stop them all from shooting you.

If the Revenant was more Eidolon-based than Vampire-based he would feel so much stronger, so much better, he would just feel RIGHT. In my opinion, at least. It could go either way, and you turn him into a total vampire but better than he currently is. One way or another he needs to become stronger, because I know the way he is right now... as sad as it is to say, he's just Mastery fodder for me to switch back over to my Nuke Volt build or Spore Saryn build or just Nidus or Excalibur Umbra... the list goes on.

I didn't complain just to complain, I want to see Revenant improve so I will give my suggestions on how to improve him.

Choose one theme for his abilities, and buff that one extremely.

Dance Macabre looks silly, even if it makes Revenant an awesome laser dance party- that's what we have Mirage for.

I recommend continuing the Eidolon thematic further and following, simply because I personally would love to see an exalted Teralyst cannon and an ability set to go with it.

TL;DR: Reave and Enthrall are extremely weak abilities and that are currently just copies of other Warframe abilities, and should be made MUCH more powerful or changed for something better altogether.

Revenant doesn't feel like a vampire or an Eidolon, so I suggest picking one of those two themes and buffing the heck out of it.

REWORK THE REVENANT.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Vuksaa said:

I agree with the general consensus around his 2/3/4 however I think people are misinterpreting his 1. The way I see it, its purpose is to easily CC/create chaos among enemies and not build an army that will kill everything on sight. What should kill the enemies are the pillars that spawn from thralls and his 4. And even as of right now, it has a very good use: it can remove auras from packs of enemies. This is most useful on healers, because it actually allows his 4 to kill other infested units.

I don't see the comparison people are drawing between him and nyx, they are very different in the fact that he uses enemies as disposable tools (pillars on thrall deaths, overshields from 4, bonus HP from thralls with 3).

That being said, I think they should enforce this theme of enthralling enemies and discarding them by buffing the on-death effects instead of giving him a generic buff like "thralls deal 100x damage" which might admittedly be good up to a certain point, but doesn't work a lot towards his theme IMO.

An idea would be to remove the hard cap of 4 thralls and make it so that when you get more than 4, the oldest thrall's HP starts decaying (maybe 100 to 0 in like 3 seconds). Would help a lot with spreading pillars and potentially making a group of enemies kill themselves over time through pillars/enthralling.

Another idea would be to make the pillars' damage scale based on the thrall's HP, or the damage dealt to it, and make the damage adapt to enemies (like his 4).

Overall, I love his theme and looks. His abilities are a bit rough around the edges, but I think all he needs is more synergy.

Yes, his minions are designed to die quickly and that's fine imo. The issue is that it's so much slower to create them than to destroy them that it ends up not being worth it. The cast anim needs to be made much faster, it needs to spread by itself much more aggressively (possibly infecting all nearby targets on death a la Spores) and the cap needs to be increased to 6-8.

I've been playing Revenant  a little bit since he came out and I've noticed his effects are quite nauseating. His Mesmer skin and Reave abilities (mainly Mesmer skin due to the endless for effect) they both are jarring to look at, and Mesmer skin is very dense and constant even while scoped in with a sniper. Thus furthering the nausea, i know its a personal issue but i enjoy playing the disco eidolon. And his Reave is simply out of place you summon a literal wall of mist and run away or towards an enemy, and its hydroids tital surge except its way more invasive to the players sight. Then his Danse Macabre is very shaky i know this can be changed via settings, however i dont want to remove a pivotal piece to the games feel. Revenants 4 is arguably his best ability both in fun and overall power, i really want to spam it but i become ill due to the light show and the shake. Can we get a slight tune to the animations of his 2 and 4 i.e. less fog, less shake and less contrast between his 4 and general play space. Great frame overall (please buff his 1 and 3) hes very fun but i simply cannot play him. Revenants art style is awesome as is the fantasy of being a eidolon. 

I have not read more than the first several pages, and those who actually provided constructive criticism pretty much nailed it, but I will try to add something different and wanted to add another data point to the overall discussion.

Passive: For better or for worse, I did not even see it in action. It either just happens with no special effect, or I kept my shield most of the time, probably because of Mesmer Skin and what little use I got out of the overshield mechanic. 

Enthrall: Sitting and watching them run about is neat and all, but not a whole lot of reason to waste time on that when you can be working on the objective. Either that or they die too quickly because of teammates and only good for the energy pool. 

My suggestion - Have Major and Minor Thralls. Major Thralls are the ones you personally turn, still capped at 4, and with a damage resistance buff so that allies will not kill them as quickly. These units can then propagate into Minor Thralls with the same mechanics as the current set up, with each Major making 4 Minor units.

As a side note, thralls suffer from the same fate as Mind Controlled units in defense missions. I understand that there is a possibility that these units will not die after the ability ends, but I think this issue should still be addressed in some manner. Perhaps it would be something as simple as checking a box somewhere on the back end so that it counts as a regular ally?

Mesmer Skin: I found it rather odd that a non-whole number is used, and I would assume that that is what leads to the in mission UI to display the charge as 0 while the ability is still active. And for this being a defensive ability, that cast time and complete stop to motion makes for a very squishy target until the buff kicks in. Basic options for this would be to decrease the cast time and/or decrease the movement penalty. I am also onboard with others' suggestions of having some sort of delay to how often the stacks get depleted and providing some sort of protection against DoTs without eating up the charges.

I personally would like to see some sort of Thurible/Scarab Swarm mechanic where we can charge up the amount of charges.

Reave: I agree that the "sheet" of smoke is rather silly, but to be fair, the tooltip does say "wall of sentient energy", so maybe just change the effect to be more sentient-like? As mentioned earlier, the thralls generally don't live long enough to take advantage of the synergy, which leaves the ability feeling rather weak and having very little impact on non-thralls while having a significant drain as a movement ability and ends up being an even larger drain while using Danse Macabre. 

I would like to see the energy offset a little bit in some form. Perhaps some sort of refund when hitting thralls and/or a discount while using Danse Macabre? I think that would encourage the synergy a bit more while keeping it expensive to use as just a movement ability, if that is the route that you want to take.

Danse Macabre: I just noticed that the tooltip mentions a "boosted radius", so that takes care of the only suggestion I had for this ability.

Thinking about it more, I really don't like how Reave is like Hydroids second ability, tidal surge. It makes the ability stiff. On top of this, the animation in the beginning really hampers the "emergency! Move!" use of the ability.

I wish it was more like Undertow where you can go into the mist like state and after moving a certain distance you switch back to your regular form.

• Like 1

So, I have only recently acquired Revenant. I have seen a lot about him appearing "Lackluster" and not many are very thrilled with his abilities. On the upside, I suppose, Quite Shallow gave him a 7/10.

However, as far as my personal experience has gone so far, I agree that he needs... "something." Something isn't quite right.

I will continue to modify and build this whole thread up as I play along with him, but my first insight would be for his first ability.

At first, you see, I thought 4 would not be NEARLY enough. (Not really an "army" if you ask me) But, with some thought, I had the idea that we can keep the four mas count of Enthrall as long as every time an enemy is affected by an Enthralled enemy actually resets the Enthrall timer. It's rather irksome when my enthralled pal "Giddy the Grineer" finally decides to shoot something only when his timer had 3 seconds left to shoot another enemy. This would at least keep enemies under your first ability, and it would make the first ability worth using. But, I figure to slightly give this ability some vulnerability, instead of lasting forever, every reset of the timer reduces the time by 3 seconds. Maybe. This is just my first idea to make this ability actually worth using.

Edited by Kunsumption

After playing him theres really only one word for it.  Boring.  

Paired with such ridiculously long cast times very often his abilities dont trigger until things have either killed you or have died to team mates.  

Take his 3 for example,  its cast takes a long time and enemies have repositioned during it usually making you miss out on any healing you tried for.  

His 2 is the same,  stopping to cast a skill that only has a few charges and if its not up youre pretty much dead anyway forces you to keep enduring its really slow cast especially on missions where theres dots.

4 is 100% the same as world on fire used to be except better at killing.  I literally had it on for an entire sabotage mission just killing anything that came into my area.

He just feels unfinished and his skills feel lazy.  Sentient enemies have so many more unique skills than "mind control" "amesha armor" "dash" and "world on fire" 

You could have had him send out scouting occulysts,  or pulse out energy shockwaves damaging anything not in his dome,  dashed at enemies while a whirlwind surrounded him (like conculysts)  set up a floating laser turret,  on recieving lethal damage turn into a ghost and dash through enemies, fire out lightning orbs that zap enemies near them.  

There were so many other options from the enemy arsenal rather than ripping off other frame abilities with different visuals

• Like 3

1st ability:

Limit to minions is really low I thought we could have a horde. Casting range is too low needs buff and maybe animation could be much more faster, has the same problem with khora feels too slow. The pillars that left over by dead targets need to be wider. Or pull in targets or fire towards them, shock like tesla you know

2nd ability: needs sort of iron skin like thing like protection could be status or a momentary invincibility between the charges. No energy cost for frozen targets is good but since it doesn't cost any energy turn them into thralls automatically? 

3rd ability: needs oberon carpet treatment right immediately make cloud big, this isn't a corridor frame I presume if we think of his 4th ability. 

4th ability: needs lasers up and down as well or maybe lasers that autoseek the targets needs the gara mass vitrify treatment doesn't fit to the plains gameplay. 

Passive: when does this even happen? Range isn't the best. 

Overall his playstyle feels slow and a bit forced and really makes me think if we should include mods like natural talent and speed drift while building or maybe if we should receive an update to those mods or if they should be built onto each frame and completely get removed from the game. Slow castings really need to be gone if we think the game as a fast paced looter shooter. 

6/10 not as bad as khora. 

i think there is some issue with gara.

1. when gara passthough limbo's 2 or 4(i am not sure whitch one) with Splinter Storm , sometimes no harm can be done.

2.when host ping is high like 100ms-200ms, Mass Vitrif can not refresh the duration of Splinter Storm

3. when gara is not same floor with  Mass Vitrify's barrier, her Splinter Storm cant  absorb the damage when she destroy Mass Vitrify's barrier with Shattered Lash .

3 hours ago, MarrikBroom said:

Look. We can do this dance all the live long day. Point is I disagree with you. You don't like me. Fair enough. So instead of trading insults and arguments with someone who really isn't going to listen who's going to say things I'm not particularly fond of... Whatever man. you win. Congradulations on being the winniest winner ever to win. 

Moving On.

And yet here we are. I'm not entirely thrilled at he whole ramming a vampire themed frame through, but it is what it is so 'what is the least change that will give the best improvement?'

A plot involving it that doesn't contradict warframe lore so far would have been nice.

Shy Thinks Mag is a terrible frame.  Wouldn't hold her opinion in any serious tone.  She's more of a S#&$ poster then a content creator that wants to give a constructive opinion.  Which is fine and I enjoy her content.  js.

He needs a lot of work imho.  He works right now.  But if all we care about is function then we're really screwed.

31 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

I'm not sure where the contradiction lies. The sentient, as far as i can tell, overrode the tenno's connection to the warden frame due to physical contact. All the rest is overly flowery language from the perspective of a child merchant trying to make sense of the sensorum and emotion from probably a very painful memory of a non-human entity. 

Ties into a theory I have that chroma was similarly puppeted by a sentient thing via the pelt it wears.

The Sentient are said in Plague star to be unable to be integrated into Technocyte and similarly in several quests infested unable to be controlled by Sentient, thus their usage. In this case, its from an Eidolon, a remnant of a Sentient without use of its upper reasoning or intelligence and the original was not shown to be capable of such a feat during the Gara legend or it would have done so then against Gara when it was first harrying it. Not to mention the Void energy flowing through the warframe from the Tenno or Lua if a bio-drone would have damaged any Sentient elements which the warframe and its Shotgun obviously have.

Chroma we have no idea what was controlling it, but considering Simaris had no idea what was controlling it and he knows both a Tenno or Sentient energy signature this is unlikely and the pelt seems to be made of similar material to other Technocyte organisms rather that the almost bone and metal material of Hunhow shards or Eidolon sentient parts. It also seemed to be trying to prevent activation of the Arcane Machine which had a message to or from the Sentient regarding Lua making it more likely the warframe was following a task it, or its Tenno previously shared - defending that site against those that would send or listen to the message. For what reason? It would nice if Simaris got back to us on that 'finding out the nature of the New Strange' like he said he would following the quest. Some even think that New Strange Chroma similar to Umbra Excalibur.

Edited by Urlan

Revenat feels meh... i regreat rushing the construction.

this are the problems:

• Problem 01: The limit on his 1st ability makes it useless, and the fact that my teammates can kill them makes it worse. Suggestion: you need to increase its limit to at least 10 tralls and or make the tralls inmune to teammates damage.
  • Problem 02: His 2nd ability has so very little charges, you have to cast it every 5 seconds or less and that's no fun at all. Suggestion: Increase the charges considerably more or make it timed based.
  • Problem 03: His his 3rd ability is useless due to his 1st ability limit, there is no synergy, and rigth now is very buggy because it doesn't always works (and that flat square smoke looks fugly as hell) Suggestion: first kill that bug and make it reliable, second solve the lack of synergy with his1st ability, and third replace that fugly flat square smoke effect.
  • Leave his 4th ability alone, is perfect the way it is, if you change it or nerf it, then we will have a problem because is the only good thing right now.
  • The Phantasma shotgun is also perfect the way it is, but  the shooting sound effect is so underwhelming, it needs more umph.

Here is anothe bug: Revenant's second ability is not applied correctly when bullets from nullifiers hit you, so damage from this bullets damage your health and shields and does not use a charge from the mentioned ability either.

Here is a link were Warframe partner Mogamu describes this bug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSmrL5bqAQ

Edited by -x-5P1T.F1R3-x-
New bug found
  • Like 1

I'll admit, I haven't had Revenent maxed for long. However, his gameplay is... rather simple, considering what it looked like originally. His 1 and 3 right out of the gate seem lackluster, as with the phantasma, I was using the charged shot and blowing up my minions almost as soon as they were created, or my team mates were. As for his 3, this really seems tacked on, rather than being a smooth part of his kit. It's simply a movement ability with light damage and vamp on it, but not enough for the price. On range and impact, hydroid's is superior AND also speed of cast and movement. In terms of damage, its very low compared to the likes of Ash, and since this is a 3rd ability, it should have SOME oomph. 

My idea is kinda simple. Give mesmer skin charges similar to the Amesha 1, and swap his 2 and 3. The 3 isn't worth the price, and with a slight buff, his 2 would be worth the 3rd slot. Speed up the animation on his current 3 and it's a good second ability. Not the best, but fits the cost. As for his thralls, I feel like a small numbers increase would be nice. Either that, or nyx 1 treatment.