Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I bet everyone already forget this..........

ZeroEpsilon

Is it just me or are there any guy in the dark corner still waiting for this since Nov 2017
Well congrats cos in 20 days this content will reach 1 yea development of progress
It's not too bad for the late, but i dont really like to be forgotten.

Ps. should i hold any hope for almost super duper seriously Soon.tm finished Hydroid prime trailer?

Ps.2 i do miss compact content like Sliver grove, and since poe something like this seem disappear from warframe. 

Edited by ZeroEpsilon

4 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

FORGET IT ?!

Me and my Revenant are still waiting for Melee 3.0 changes so we can reunite with 2h Sentient Katana ( Ōdachi ) !

yeah this weapon has been the only thing on my mind since the Sacrifice dropped (as in, I'm finally able to complain about something different after 3 damn years) and I'm suffering rn

Fortuna is one thing, this however is the thing

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

yeah this weapon has been the only thing on my mind since the Sacrifice dropped (as in, I'm finally able to complain about something different after 3 damn years) and I'm suffering rn

Fortuna is one thing, this however is the thing

*Hugs* These are hard times brother ; - ;

I share your suffering.

Edited by Aeon94

Will it be added to revenants bundle, will players who already bought it get it free? It clearly is designed with him in mind as far as art goes,  so.... 

I have personally mentioned this,  if it releases before melee 3.0 I will risk ban for publicly humiliating them as they did me.... 

As well as that new dual sword. No point in making new weapons just to rebalance them right away. 

3 hours ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

Will it be added to revenants bundle, will players who already bought it get it free? It clearly is designed with him in mind as far as art goes,  so.... 

I have personally mentioned this,  if it releases before melee 3.0 I will risk ban for publicly humiliating them as they did me.... 

As well as that new dual sword. No point in making new weapons just to rebalance them right away. 

They're definitely releasing new melee weapons with the mainline update tomorrow (today? time zones lol). So whether or not the dual swords from TennoCon are there, they will still have released melee weapons that are due to be reworked almost immediately, whenever melee 3.0 comes out.

And I doubt they'll go back and add it to Revenant's bundle. I don't know that they've ever done something like that. If they do, they'll certainly increase the price of the bundle, so no one's getting it for free.

Edited by GrayArchon
added second paragraph

we can thank melee 3.0 for the delay on the katana. it was only after DE had the weapon almost ready to ship that they decided to rework the entire melee system. still, it should hopefully be worth it when we do get it. lord knows I want to indulge both my inner weeb and my inner heavy blade fanatic at the same time.