Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most enjoyable "underpowered" weapons

(PSN)tissot555

Flux Rifle and Dera Vandal

I got a flux riven that gives over 300% CC and 300% Damage it can touch nearly anything on the star chart and instantly bisect it! Works pretty well even in 3rd sortie!

Dera Vandal because of Fashion frame plus my damage and status riven with a good negative as well! Can Handle 3rd sortie very well as well especially Graneer!

• Like 1

Some weapons that, thanks to Rivens, are fun to use :

1. Halikar. With a status pistol, riven and condition overload does serious damage. And if it doesnt kill, it has a high chance of disarming enemies - fun.

2. Nukor. With a status riven used in combo with Glaive weapons. Makes the body parts that t hits bigger. Famous for its Harrow meme build.

3. Dual Split Sword. Amazing CO weapon. Has inherent radiation damage. 25% crit chance and 15% status (weeping wounds + bloodrush) oh yeah. Looks cool aswell.

4. Mara Detron. Its very strong, but I dont see people using it that often. Can strip armor off 120lv grineer in 2 shots. Crazy.

5. Sobek. Status chance riven + Acid Shells.

6. Strun Wraith. High riven dispo. Can be made into a 100% status and high cc. 2 shots lvl 120 heavies. Reloads bullets 1 by 1 which I love, since I reload compulsively. Cant help it.

7. Gazal Machete. Atk speed riven + Cyclone Kraken + CO. Fun.

8. Pox. Especially with the new Magus Anomaly arcane. Pull enemies together and remove armor easily. 

Probably got way more. Not at home atm, cant go through my arsenal.

5 hours ago, BallisticSalsa said:

Astilla.

Such a brutally effective weapon with just 2 forma and no riven.  Once I get a riven it will easily make my garuda an absolute monster.

God damn I love the astilla. Just want to get a riven for it with -recoil (subjective preference), but otherwise it's such a sexy weapon.

Tickling enemies to death with the god-tier meme that is the Seer sure is fun.

Burston P., thought i was the only one who liked that weapon.

Any sniper, when i bring them to sorties haters gonna hate but i like to bring Banshee and just watch my big damage numbers.

Bows.

I would also enjoy scythes if they had a proper stance, like Tempo Royale.

17 hours ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Ack & Brunt with Final Harbinger.

Not underpowered but it's the most fun you'll have in this game with your pants still on.

THANK YOU!!! finally someone else uses this combo.  Crit damage, blood rush with berserker and you can run across moves in half a second using only combos.  I love this thing, even though I still need to get a good roll on my riven

Also Paris p, dread, any other light bow(not lenz, that thing ain't a bow fam.)

Edited by Littlemike137
BOWZ

On 2018-12-31 at 10:56 PM, (XB1)RabidGoldfish J said:

I'm rather partial to the Burston Prime, and raipers in general. 

Even if I didn't have a Destreza Riven, I'd still use it for the fashion and moveset alone. Not sure if they're technically underpowered, but long reach is meta for melee weapons and that's one thing rapiers don't have. Same goes for Dual Ichors, terrible range and they've been pretty well powercreeped out, but damn do I still love those things.

I also use the Phage still, despite being considered underpowered even after the beam weapon buffs. And I often used the Khom before I got a riven for it.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Krikenemp said:

Even if I didn't have a Destreza Riven, I'd still use it for the fashion and moveset alone. Not sure if they're technically underpowered, but long reach is meta for melee weapons and that's one thing rapiers don't have. Same goes for Dual Ichors, terrible range and they've been pretty well powercreeped out, but damn do I still love those things.

I also use the Phage still, despite being considered underpowered even after the beam weapon buffs. And I often used the Khom before I got a riven for it.

A crit built Destreza P can consistently kill a corrupted lvl 155 Bombard with a single full combo, including the built-in finisher at the end.  Not necessarily good for area effect, but great when you just gotta poke someone. 

• Like 1

Cult of Kraken.
2-bullet burst.
First bullet on the crotch, second bullet is a headshot.
That kick.
Nice sound, piddly damage.
Only thing missing is a reverse recoil secondary shot, where the first shot aimed in the head gives the weapon a downward kick, second bullet in the groin. 

Atomos just with radiation proc to wreak havoc !

Let them kill each other...🍿

Il y a 20 heures, Knight_Prospekt a dit :

Daikyu, Ferrox, Zenith, Twin Rogga, Spectra (with a riven), Hystrix, Nukor, Zarr, Baza, Fragor (Prime). And the true king, the Sibear

Hystrix is a beast well moded and efficient against every faction.

The diwata is immensely weaker then the dex pixia but nothing beats just warping around in a group of infested. My squad-mates generally also enjoy it as they get to see a little fairy going to ludicrous speed while wiping out infested. I do wish they would have given it a buff during her rework also I need to mention how great the diwata looks the thorns and the way it extends is just great. by no means would i say it weak but there really no reason to use them when the dex pixia are you're other options.

On 2018-12-31 at 10:39 PM, (PS4)OccultSif said:

Weapons I really like to be honest is the Cassowar and the Zylok. 

The cassowar being a pretty decent status weapon means with my slash up, and attack speed riven makes it an amazing stat stick, and CO weapon.

and the Zylok because it's fun to use, it's the only duplex gun I like really.

I have 5 forma in my cassowar, with a riven. It's one of my favorite weapons to use! 

• Like 2

I know they aren't exactly great, and their ammo economy is kinda garbage, but I really like the login reward guns. It's almost like having three or four different Primaries in the same loadout. The login reward melees are favorites too, but those are so good that I'm not sure they count as "underpowered" aside from not being a whip or polearm. I'm very fond of all the Crossbows as well, but my Nagantaka might actually be overpowered for its MR.

I'm a huge fan of the Mios for its stance and style. The secret is to just never use quick melee or the basic combo, and it instantly becomes fun.

Also, the Zylok reminds me too much of Blue Rose from the Devil May Cry series for me not to like it, and I really wish it was better considering it's an event weapon.