Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.8

[DE]Megan

Still nothing on getting stuck in Peacemaker if you use it while holding an Archweapon, resulting in Archweapon being unequipped and you being permanantly stuck in Mesa's Waltz while using your Primary weapon despite not even having the Waltz equipped.

Dunno about other frames, just know this happens in 100% cases on Mesa. A HUNDRED PERCENT OF CASES, every time.

This can without a single exception be replicated over and over again.

Just now, MunsuLight said:

People wouldnt abuse the thing if the kuva rates were higher . They are abysmal . 

And I never abused of this "bug" and still think it is the game going Backward. What about host migration ISP PROBLEM bad connection ; disconnect. We are now at the mercy of the P2P system which is outdated

They are fine, if you aren't selling Rivens. You aren't supposed to have a riven for every gun you ever want rolled 100 times until it is perfect. You don't get to decide the game design. The design was 1 flood every hour or whatever. That's the design. Saying you don't like that limitation so it's ok for you to cheat (when other's can't) is ridiculous. I mean pawns move way to slow in chess.... so I'm just going to move them like queens.... not how it works.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Baruuk’s Savagery

So Baruuk has a secret ability now?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker weapon damage not showing correctly in the Simulacrum.

So what's up with the nerfed numbers of her Regulators?

So phase 1 heist not 100% spawning a data mass on the 2nd part... is a 'feature'?

3 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

Translation: "I use a dummy account to continually take me to kuva floods and then quit the mission, letting me do kuva floods 24/7 for endless kuva".

Yeah... DE shouldn't address utterly game breaking bugs that let someone do a timed mission over and over and over again as often as they like. This actually was a priority for balance in the game since people were routinely abusing said bug to get endless kuva.

Read my post again. Or are you actually randomly calling me a liar? 

I've never had another account. I barely even play, let alone mess around with multiple accounts, lol. I do siphons because it's literally the only fun and not entirely pointless thing left to do.

Someone putting up a siphon you haven't done when you're in a group is a rare (but welcome) occurrence, an actual potential advantage to playing with others, oh no! And god forbid we ever manage to do more than one (measly, fraction of one roll) flood an hour to then wait around twiddling our thumbs, the only mission where after 5 years of power creep we might have a little enjoyment given that everywhere else the entire map dies because we exhaled out first breath at spawn.

Level 100 content should be basic level content by now, and the kuva rewards are utterly pathetic anyway. I don't care to waste my life away grinding for nothing, I play occasionally because I still enjoy warframe's core gameplay, and I'm vaguely still hoping they'll fix this game. This is just broad anti fun policing and a source of new problems they'll never ever fix.

22 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

Translation: "I use a dummy account to continually take me to kuva floods and then quit the mission, letting me do kuva floods 24/7 for endless kuva".

Yeah... DE shouldn't address utterly game breaking bugs that let someone do a timed mission over and over and over again as often as they like. This actually was a priority for balance in the game since people were routinely abusing said bug to get endless kuva.

Only because somebody expoits your game you do not penalize the community, but ban the player. People create multiple accounts to exploit many time-limited stuff all the time, but it's not the content that get normally patched out but the abusing player.

Btw even  if ppl could play floods all the time, still wouldn't be "game breaking" at all, considering the total rng nature of the riven system..all that kuva that you can farm could get you potentially nothing no matter how much of it do you have. You know what is gamebreaking? That I literally cannot play the game because the bad network code choses ppl with perculators for a computer, and I cannot even use transference during a siphon, cannot pass through doors cos they don't open, I don't know where to go because I cannot see the objective, or extraction with the broken waypoint system and I could go on for pages with all the gramebraeking bugs right now present in game. Being able to roll potentially useless stuff on optional content in the game it is not.

Thank you DE for your hard work in getting these hotfixes out! Unfortunately, it seems with this latest hotfix some of the changes to Mesa Prime's model have resulted in her leg/hip cape extensions (I'm sure there is a name for what they are) becoming unaligned vertically. Specifically, her left one seems to have been pulled up higher where it attaches to the back side of her leg/hip accessory, while her right one is slightly lower compared to how it was pre-hotfix. It is most obvious when using the Inaros Noble animation set.

966401b8c5af029b6afd06e75198078d.jpg

The front side seems fine though.

ce7f71fffd98b38819c722aa8552d25f.jpg

1. you want to make the spider worth doing by changing the rewards? because imo eidolons are much MUCH more useful and a lot easier (less gear requirement/less cc/no mobs etc.)

2.  make scaling rewards for at least kuva survival, like 5% increased kuva for every kuva capsule drained to make them worthy for endurance runs. rivens are pure rng and around 50% of all weapon stats are useless

15 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

They are fine, if you aren't selling Rivens. You aren't supposed to have a riven for every gun you ever want rolled 100 times until it is perfect. You don't get to decide the game design. The design was 1 flood every hour or whatever. That's the design. Saying you don't like that limitation so it's ok for you to cheat (when other's can't) is ridiculous. I mean pawns move way to slow in chess.... so I'm just going to move them like queens.... not how it works.

lol, who are you to tell ppl how they should play the game. Your point is totally wrong because I can still get kuva after finishing all the siphons because I can go on with the kuva survival, wich depending the type of missions you have avaible and considering loading times could even yield more kuva in practice. So yes, the developers gave me the possibility to constaearn kuva to roll as many time I can or want. Really being able to do siphons constanly or playing survival for an hour doesn't make much of a difference in kuva quantity, it only makes a real difference as gameplay preference. So the only ppl who gets penalized are those who prefer short missions and have a break in between.

1] DE - quando consertará o limite de espaço apenas 90 rivens? Essa é a prioridade do reparo!

2] Quando uma jogabilidade desafiadora e verdadeiro elaboado como os antigos ataques "A Lei da Retribuição" retornará ao jogo? Isso seria legal! Isso sim não seria uma decepção feita orbis Vallis! Orbes vallis é uma atualização decepcionante, prêmios ruins, missões chatas e repetitivas.

3] Quando isso vai aumentar as chances de pegar o barril de lato vandalismo, isso é ridículo, ficar 25 minutos fazendo 8 zonas por 100 vezes e não adiantar isso é inaceitável, estamos falando de 2500 minutos para nada isso é totalmente inaceitável !! !

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed clients who already completed a particular Kuva Siphon/Flood mission being able to re-earn the same Kuva reward by joining any Host that hasn't completed said mission yet.

Why would you make the fruitless grind of kuva farming even worse?

4 minutes ago, Max_Chief said:

1] D.E - when will you fix the space limit only 90 rivens? That is repair priority!

2] When a challenging gameplay and true elaboado like the old raids "The Law of Retribution" will return to the game? That would be cool! That yes would not be a disappointment made orbis Vallis! Orbes vallis is a decepcionate update, bad prizes, boring and repetitive missions.

3] When it will increase the chances of picking up the lato vandal barrel, this is ridiculous, staying 25 minutes doing 8 zones for 100 times and not acquiring this is unacceptable, we are talking about 250 minutes for nothing this is totally unacceptable !!!

But uh, thats 2500 minutes.

Fixed players panicking and fleeing the mission causing Stalker to get stuck and preventing mission progress.

Who dafuq panics while fighting stalker?

Adjusted the texture weight of Mesa’s rear area to avoid collapsing. 

I prefer the old one, the new ass gets deformed way too much with many idle animation sets. It is like the two cheeks are completely seperate, only attached to the legs. They clip into each other with many idle sets.

I dont know if this is the correct Thread to post a suggestion but here goes:

Redeemer Prime Charged attacks: The flash when fireing the weapon is too bright. It makes the entire screen white for 0.5 seconds which is very uncomfortable to me.
It's actually the reason I dont use it currently.

The effect is pretty awesome, giving the impression that the shot breaches the sound barrier with its amazing power but it comes at the cost of blinding the user.
Maybe scale the effect down to the regular redeemers effect for a more user friendly killing experience.

Archived