Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.8

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reverted the recent Helios scanning changes to restore its ability to scan collectibles (Thousand-Year Fish, Fortuna Lore Fragments, etc). After much player and internal feedback, we’re keeping this a ‘bug turned feature’. 

Can we have it scan plants too? (Threshcone, Ruk's claw etc)

Reverted the recent Helios scanning changes to restore its ability to scan collectibles (Thousand-Year Fish, Fortuna Lore Fragments, etc). After much player and internal feedback, we’re keeping this a ‘bug turned feature’. 

YES!

Fixed Strain Mod set causing a script error and failing to grow Cysts if the player does not have Strain Fever equipped.

So that's why the darn things never showed up...thanks!

Fixed Deth Machine Rifle sound not playing at high rates of fire.

Thanks - much appreciated!

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

• Fixed Null Star deactivating for one Nova causing it to deactivate for all Novas.
  • Fixed clients who already completed a particular Kuva Siphon/Flood mission being able to re-earn the same Kuva reward by joining any Host that hasn't completed said mission yet.

I think it is an absolute joke that you

1. Make 2 augments for Nova that would basically easily be unnecessary if her ability was recastable
  2. Don't give us SCALING kuva rewards so that people make a second account in order to replay kuva floods in order to farm kuva faster.

I'll thank you once there is more thought behind all this.

I have to say I am not in favour of this.

I would like to be able to take Helios into missions on the Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis to scan enemies for my Codex, but I would emphatically not want to have him activate and get a "Lore Fragment Found" announcement pop up on my screen when I have in fact found nothing.

These things are put there to be sought out, but where's the satisfaction if the reward for doing so has been received without the player even setting eyes on the item?

Still NO FIX towards Garuda’s hands clipping through her claws in the arsenal.

I am on a low end platform, using all low specs, but I don’t see this as being the problem. Garuda’s hands use the regular claw stance but her claws have their own stance. So they clip through each other BLATANTLY.

How has no one seen this...

Fixed clients who already completed a particular Kuva Siphon/Flood mission being able to re-earn the same Kuva reward by joining any Host that hasn't completed said mission yet.

So after years that this was doable since you introduced siphons and didn't hurt the game in any way whatsoever if anything pushed ppl to play a bit more, you woke up one morning and thought that the ability to join a couple of more siphons is an extremely OP gamebreaking thing and "fixed" it even if there was absolutely nothing wrong with it at all making your players life even more miserable when it comes to kuva grind, BUT.....

still no fixes for waypoints not working, or eidolon bugs, or fortuna 1 bugs (after 2 months), like weapons mods and arcanes still not working propely, but the ability to join plus one siphon had to be fixed. Cos' realisticly the remote possibility of getting a couple of thousand more kuva and enjoy kuva farming a bit more (rare occurance that somebody put up another siphon to repeat it promoting to make new friends) when a single roll costs 3 times as much, lol, had to be "fixed" out of the game. Now even less fun....

Seriously DE you really should sort out you priorities...

Archived