Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.8

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Excuse me, but what? Host force-starting timer is an amazing feature. It also lets clients skip the "spam left click 30 times" cutscene. Reverse this change please.

Incorrect, it forces the last player to be unable to actually skip the cutscenes because the game stops accepting inputs and starts the scene.

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

Titania... does this respawn 'dead' razorflies or will it just 'keep them alive' longer.  If it's just going to keep them alive longer I think I'd prefer on damage rather than on kill.   Got to say I think I can speak for most titania users and say we'd still like a way to respawn our razorflies without needing to switch out and in on razorwing, ideally within her kit, not via an augment.

Came here with the same question, does this change only heal them, or restore dead ones too?

18 minutes ago, Sergster said:

Any plans to actually fix Ember, and change her 100% useless passive?

I like it, saves me using zenurik school or energy pods to get energy back, I just use a weapon to generate endless energy.

Edit: To add if they put the warframe back to what it was before the nerf I'd go for that.

Thanks for the patch! As always its a pleasure to get such an awe....

Wait... her butt is broken!

Stop everything! FIX HER BUTT! I dont care at all about content or performance issues. FIX HER BUTTTTTTTttt!

What a crappy patch!

On Titania:

Yay!  Entangle at a 30m radius is fantastic, now half of her tribute buff selection is useful!  (The other half is still dubious but I'm not going to complain too much about that.)  I'm less excited about the healing butterfly change as the butterflies still get one shot by sortie level enemies so being able to heal them in that scenario.  But it definitely slows the death of butterflies so that's nice.

More importantly: Lantern still doesn't stay put.  My lantern lasts 28 seconds and if I happen to accidentally shot it with the Tigris Prime it takes the full 28 seconds for it to come back.  While this is an extreme example as the Tigris Prime is a shotgun, a similar effect can be achieved with something as small as one of the enemies in the lantern radius dying, falling over, and bumping into the lantern.  Until this glaring flaw is fixed lantern will 99% of the time just not be worth casting.  At least if I use her 1 not only do I spend less energy but I can kill the enemy outright so it doesn't just go flying off into nowheresville to haunt me later.

Thanks for listening to the feedback on Titania.  Let me  be clear, you are not done with her yet.  But Titania is so close.  You've buffed her 2 nearly sufficiently (or at least sufficiently enough for me to not whine about it), and her 4's utility so now all that's left is Lantern's glaring flaw.  Keep it up and thanks for listening!

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed clients who already completed a particular Kuva Siphon/Flood mission being able to re-earn the same Kuva reward by joining any Host that hasn't completed said mission yet.

Just... Wow.

The game is in a completely and utterly dysfunctional state at the most fundamental levels and you "fix" people sometimes having fun.

This only happens to me occasionally as a happy random outcome of playing with others, yet there's so many things so wrong with this change that I'm just disgusted.

If these are DE's priorities, then I'm done with this game.

As much as i love Mesa Prime's cute butt, the update sadly  have a bit of flaws. The good part first, is that it now feels more, organic? And less stiff.

However, it apepars that due to, from my observation, that the old skeletal rigg isnt very suited for her body and causes her left buttcheek to collapse when you croutch. Running and walking seems fine, havent tried sprinting yet.

Its strange, since Ember Vermillion's super cute butt does not have that issue (And its also ALOT bigger too), so whoever rigged Vermillion's butt, did the job right. So another hotfix might be in order.

EDIT: Sprinting works fine and many idle animation works fine too. Only tried Garuda's noble animation since its one of the few stance animations that is focused on being soft with the butt movement. So, currently only crotuching and croutch walk is having some big issues.

10 minutes ago, Mudfam said:

Just... Wow.

The game is in a completely and utterly dysfunctional state at the most fundamental levels and you "fix" people sometimes having fun.

This only happens to me occasionally as a happy random outcome of playing with others, yet there's so many things so wrong with this change that I'm just disgusted.

If these are DE's priorities, then I'm done with this game.

Translation: "I use a dummy account to continually take me to kuva floods and then quit the mission, letting me do kuva floods 24/7 for endless kuva".

Yeah... DE shouldn't address utterly game breaking bugs that let someone do a timed mission over and over and over again as often as they like. This actually was a priority for balance in the game since people were routinely abusing said bug to get endless kuva.

Again you prove how disconnected you are from the game by fixing a "bug" that was in the game still the inception of flood siphons. It is not gamebreaking at all and it changed nothing and made kuva farming tolerable .. because kuva gain are absolutely abysmal and the survival drop rate is even more abysmal.

You fix something that didnt even need to be fixed when there is ton of eidolon bug not fixed; ton of fortuna bug still not fixed ; weapon and arcanes bugs not fixed ; thing that you supposedly fixed and is still not fixed ; and the list go on 

You should really listen to the community more and goes on the bug forums because the game is becoming buggier and buggier and you only care about fixing things that dont need fixes . Also this "fix" litterally screw people that have bad ISP and host problems.. 

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Excuse me, but what? Host force-starting timer is an amazing feature. It also lets clients skip the "spam left click 30 times" cutscene. Reverse this change please.

Dragging a player into a mission against their will has always been a problem in this game. Even if you vote "no" to a mission, if three people vote yes you get dragged in, instead of dropped out (like you should). I don't know how many times I've come back from a mission, done things in the orbiter for a few minutes, left the PC and come back and I'm in a mission because I forgot I was in a squad. A couple times someone even threatened to "report" me for being afk in the mission I had no idea I was on. Forcing people into missions is a poor feature of WF as far as I am concerned and should be removed. Or at the least made toggleable (auto drop me from any mission I don't vote yes on/drag me along).

il y a 4 minutes, Shockwave- a dit :

Translation: "I use a dummy account to continually take me to kuva floods and then quit the mission, letting me do kuva floods 24/7 for endless kuva".

Yeah... DE shouldn't address utterly game breaking bugs that let someone do a timed mission over and over and over again as often as they like. This actually was a priority for balance in the game since people were routinely abusing said bug to get endless kuva.

People wouldnt abuse the thing if the kuva rates were higher . They are abysmal . 

And I never abused of this "bug" and still think it is the game going Backward. What about host migration ISP PROBLEM bad connection ; disconnect. We are now at the mercy of the P2P system which is outdated

Archived