Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.10

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Using a zipline now requires you to be within 2 meters of it. This should abate all manners of undesired zipline-related tomfoolery.
  •  
  • Fixed that one extraction cinematic on Earth where the Warframe mounts the ship on an angle. You know the one.

Yay, no more jumping onto the zipline over and over when trying to pick up batteries around that one Earth tile excavation spot.

Also, rejoice for people with even mild hints of OCD.

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

With those Physique changes, will we see improvements to all other low tier Auras? Scavenger Auras, Damage Auras, etc. Also, still no consistency between Steel Charge and Power Donation in terms of mod capacity boosts compared to all other Auras.

And there likely never will be as at the very least the increased boost from steel charge is deliberate don't believe me? look up updates 12.0 and 12.2.

42 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides for lex prime.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

Thank you for the updates.

DE could you please introduce a 'silence' mod for archguns in a future update/patch? it would be greatly appreciated by Ivara players so that it doesn't feel like an entire class of weapons excludes her from their usage, due to archguns being loud and exposing Ivara out of prowl mode to enemy fire. We can 'hush', 'silent battery', 'suppress' our other weapons. Please don't forget about Ivara players.

Holy clem, these are the buffs I didnt expect. Are other auras and corrupted mods going to be updated? I'm thinking of you, EMP aura.

Speaking of mimics, are we going to finally see them outside of Sacrifice? They seemed perfectly designed to be a consistent threat in high level missions.

😆 I know exactly the extraction point you're talking about. I know because every time I came across that one, even when I first started playing I thought it was rather funny but didn't think much of it. Although I'm glad to see it's been fixed! And the rest of the fixes and updates sound pretty good to me! Keep up the good work!

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Improvements towards AI navigation pathing in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.

Fixes:

• Fixed some AI potentially getting stuck in their landing jump state which prevents them from being able to move from that point on.

the (assembled) moa's are part of this right? coz sometimes they do go stupid for some reason 

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Using a zipline now requires you to be within 2 meters of it. This should abate all manners of undesired zipline-related tomfoolery

Undesired Zipline-Related Tomfoolery.

Lol.

2 hours ago, DavieShredder said:
  • Fixing (again) spin attacks not working on controller unless you wait 0.15 seconds after pressing slide (not breaking toggle-sprint this time).

This rework seems to have broken being able to spam crouch on controller, now it's just a constant roll. This has resulted in Octavia's invisibility on her 3 being inconsistant and extremely annoying.

Using a Steam controller, there is now a noticeable delay between pressing the crouch button and the action itself. A quick tap of the button, with no other inputs, results in a roll. Messes up bullet jumps as well.

Also, I can't select emotes with the RB on the controller;  I have to use the right mouse button. This has been around since about November.

Hotfix for slide attack on controller is worse than what it was before fix.  To crouch, one needs to hold the button down, otherwise you execute a roll.

Not being able to quickly crouch means I can't interact with many Octavia's, can't quickly super jump,  nor can I gleefully crouch to interact with teammates.

Was better before with the slight delay for slide attack IMO.

Probably been said before and I don't feel like digging through the topic.

Physique appears to currently only grant TEMPORARY max HP. Meaning that when you fall below your old HP value, it doesn't refill all the way. Noticed it after a few runs of profit-taker where people were getting a sizable HP increase only for it to seemingly disappear partway through the fight. 

pretty good hotfix DE... though it seems like there something mis- YOU FORGOT TO CHANGE THE PROBOSCIS MOD!

currently the mod is like this:

Proboscis: 15m range, 25 damage (base stats)  30m range, 100 damage (rank 5)

seems all fine and good until you actually go to upgrade this poor mod, because upon fusing it to rank 3 it has the stats of 30m range, 100 damage. 

once the mod is rank 3, upgrading it further does not increase its stats at all, costs endo and credits (which likely many players have spent. total cost upgrading from 3 to 5 being: 720 endo, and 34,776 credits.), and to top it off, it drains more capacity from the helminth charger when upgraded.

either the mod needs to have stats increase more after rank 3, or the mod be changed to only have three ranks to upgrade it to. this is a change that needs to be made.

(also on a side note: im trying to recreate a glitch i found with mod sets. i havent found how yet, but the mod sets had stacked all the way to their max rank stats they have when the full set is equipped, while only 2 mods of the entire set were on the frame. i'd like to suggest looking into finding and fixing this before people start figuring out how to do it. ill report the bug once i can find what seemed to trigger it happening)

Archived