The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #123!

[DE]Rebecca

@[DE]Rebecca Here is a list of questions and suggestions for the Devstream:

• What is the Status of PoE Thumper Bots?

• Will the Gamma colour palette ever return? Even for just a limited time.

• Rewards from past events or the events themselves ever returning?

• Will we receive any word about Chroma, Vauban or Wukong?

• Will old prime models like Frost or Mag receive a remodel? Whether that's just a few more prime bits or a complete new look.

• Will you guys ever make updated troop models?

• What's the status on the Kingpin system?

• Will we ever see any new mission types for PoE? Like something out of bounties from Konzu or maybe some kind of Endless Bounty.

• Dare I ask, but will Primed Chamber ever make a return?

• Will we ever hear anything on Shield Gating?

• Will all the bodies of water in the Plains of Eidolon get more plant life or anything of the sort? Or maybe we could go in the water and explore with our archwings.

• Will Sentinels ever be able to roam our Orbiters like our companions can. In The war Within we had our Sentinel float by across our screen.

• Will Volt ever receive any cloth physics?

• Will we ever get a heavy minigun? Not a rifle but a full out Minigun. Maybe since we can use archwing guns now in missions.

• PBR treatments for more weapons or older warframes soon?

• What happened to Zephyr Deluxe skin and what’s the status on other deluxe skins?

• Will we ever see the Misery Acolyte?

• Flying Eidolon status?

• Updated Gore graphics?

• Tenno Flak Cannon like from Unreal Tournament would be awesome!

• Anything to say about that Prime operator amp?

• Will we be able to replay older quests such as Patient Zero?

• New prime archwings or archweapons? Itzal Prime or Imperator Prime would be awesome!

• New Landing Crafts? Or maybe make the abilities of landing crafts better?

• More plant like decorations for Orbiter?

• Boss reworks: The Sergeant, Hyena Pack, Phorid, Zanuka Hunter? What’s the staus on the phorid remodel?

• Visual battle damage status?

• Will we ever be able to go in or up to the Unum Tower or maybe do more with the Helminth’s room?

• Resource models and decorations for Tellurium, oxium, etc?

• Updates on Ordis Quest?

• Orb Vallis vignette?

• Will Cetus/Quill arcanes receive the prebuilt treatment like Fortuna and Vox?

• More operator hairstyles? There was some that were showed and never released.

Are there still any plans for actual reworks of pets and companions? It feels like they're still riddled with issues and slot constraints, and now there's set mods trying to compete for space with basic functionality. Pet AI is still very bad.

And you guys made the sentinel mods equippable on pets to give an option not reliant on playing a tanky frame, except the sentinel mods are so bad on pets that even the lowest health frame in the game gives the highest base health pet more from link health than the sentinel mod does. I don't think you guys looked at the numbers at ALL when you did this.

So since Hildryn is going to work with using her shields as her energy resource. Will you be looking into giving player shields a buff considering at high levels, shields basically are effectively useless since they take so long to recharge and get taken off by enemy fire in a fraction of a second. Stuff like an "armor" stat to shields like how player health is affected by armor.

1. Can we have a "weapon slot" for Beast companions?

Just like Robotic companions, I believe Beasts should also get a separate, moddable "weapon" to mod (Fangs for Kubrows and Helminth Charger? Claws for Kavats?). Here are some of pros and cons from me.

Pros
1- Having more room to place and separate mods (Bite, Maul, elemental mods, etc. will go to the weapon slot) encourages further customization in light of the new mods introduced in Fortuna (set mods, dual stats elemental mods, Fetch...). You'll also be able to put all the pet's preceipts more easily.
2- This customization opening will allow DE to put more creative mods that could fit in builds without sacrificing valuable and essential mods like Maul and Link Health/Shields/Armor. 
-- Such example is being able to put different preceipts per race, similar to how the MOA are.

Cons
1. Forma and Catalyst needed to mod with more flexibility, but that didn't stop you to make Robotic weapons and ship Exalted weapons, so I don't see why it will be a problem if it means more customization.

2. Is there an ETA for the infested greatsword shown on Devstream 112 last year before Tennocon?
ecd284244f425c7d9225750d5cbc8427.png

3. Will "Blind Justice" ever regain its unique idle animation when using the stance?

4. Can you remove Somachords from Orb Vallis completely, and put them in Ticker's inventory?

The randomness of spawns is fine in normal tilesets where the path you take doesn't spread out that largely on your way to the objectives and extraction. However, the Orb Vallis isn't the same, and applying the same system there just makes the hunt for the Somachord REALLY annoying, time-consuming, frustrating and disappointing. 

1. Orb Vallis' map is way too big for this system
2. Orb Vallis' visual is very pretty but also busy, making the search even harder (you probably NEED loot detector mods).
3. Orb Vallis gameplay doesn't make you check every nooks and crannies of the map, and it's a lot easier to miss (both on your maps and with your eyes) Somachords just because of those factors.

Ordis Side Quest Status ? (Anything to say on that, is it close is it far ?)

Melee 3.0 first round status ? (Will it come with Deck 12 Exploiter or more with Gaz City rework ?)

Limbo, Titania, Nyx, Equinox, Wukong, Atlas Deluxes Skin status ? (anything hype to show to us ?)

Archgun & Sentinel Weapon Rivens Status ? (How it will show, when, etc ?)

Primary Kitgun Status ? (Will it come with Deck 12 Exploiter ?)

Any chance for Dojo Somachord one day ? (I'd love to be able to put corpus ost in my corpus themed zone, and Sacrifice ost in my personnal quarters <3)

Do I have to plan to have one free room and enought energy in my dojo for one Sentient Lab with the upcoming New War ?

Do I have to plan to have one free room and enought energy in my dojo for one Railjack Lab / Hangar / Whatever with the upcoming Railjack - Empyrean update ?

Any chance of an acknowledgement that the Flox Syandana is either bugged or has an incorrect description in the Marketplace?

The Marketplace's description has the Flox as "...that responds to the wearer's well-being, unfolding in response to damage."

The Flox doesn't open when your Frame takes damage, like at all. It has been this way since release late last year, have tested it on numerous frames including Inaros & Nidus (including testing prior to posting here) and the Flox only opens when Bulletjumping only.

2 hours ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Fixed that for you.

The irony is you seem pretty triggered by my original post...and "casuals" for that matter.

"Casuals" are really a non-issue for most of us.

DE refusing to acknowledge that some abilities and weapons are being readily abused and exploited by self-centered players to the detriment of everyone else in a squad is a far more important issue than "filthy casuals sullying the serious game-play experience that is Warframe."

I agreed that stuff like "Frame Fighter" and such as a means of attracting and keeping "casuals" playing is a waste of time and resources, but did you ever stop to think that casual players sometimes turn into serious / dedicated players?

And why should you care about how serious a player is about a game or not?

6 hours ago, Lored said:

When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago.

Any news:

• "Kingpin" system;
  • Thumper Bot from 105 and 106 devstreams;
  • Any chance to PoE grinding changes;
  • Pets 2.0;
  • Cephalon Samodeus lore or something(some fragments across world like kuria with some stories) with it;
  • Companion/pets commands system;
  • Any warframe add in Arbitrations droplist;
  • Old quests replay;
  • Limbo deluxe;
  • Seasonal events (winter event?);
  • Reveal Fortuna items in profile (MOA's still hidden);
  • Wukong rework (or mb not? he's ok);
  • Omega and Umbra Formas myth or not;
  • Next Umbras info (Excal out >6 month ago);
  • Trials news;
  • So Hildryn and Wisp are fem frames, where male one?.

How about: 

• New archwing & arch-weapons;
  • Arch-guns Rivens;
  • New Landing Craft ship;
  • New Weapons, mods(weapon augs) or something(not capturas) for Faction Syndicates;
  • New mechanics with Helminth Infirmary room;
    • Infested Kavat;
  • New Kavat type (2 kavats vs 5 kubrows + helminth, unfair);
  • New Venus Kubrow type(Kubrodons);
  • MOA (Venari mb?) mod sets;
  • New MOA unique mods;
  • Chesa Retrieve rework (since Fetch ingame, Chesa useless)
  • Status mods like Rifle Aptitude rework;
  • Sentinels weapons Augments;
  • Unique skins for Login Rewards weapons (Azima, Zenistar...)
  • Clan management system:
    • Fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
    • More information for admins:
      • Player(x) invite Player(y);
      • Curent resources progress (%);
      • Curent research progress (%);
    • More flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system:
      • Stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).
  • New map for Relay's and Dojo (colored with markers) like in PoE or OV;
  • Dojo:
    • Custom Obstacle Course increase decoration limit;
    • Remove/change requirement Hemocyte Cystolith for Plague Star clan trophies;
    • In-room Dojo spawn point(marker);
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor;
    • Infested & Corpus statues decorations (now only Grineer);
    • Weapon racks decorations;
    • Infested theme decorations;
    • Orokin Derelict theme decorations;    
    • Factions Storage Containers;
    • Factions Resource Caches;
    • NPC for dojo;
    • Sentient Lab;
    • Syndicate rooms (like in relay);
    • Dojo Hangar (like in relay);
  • Boss reworks:
    • The Sergeant;
    • Hyena Pack;
    • Phorid;
    • Zanuka Hunter.

Copy & paste everytime,huh? One question only...You'll never learn!

I've seen other comments in this thread, and I just want to add my opinion on the matter of re-obtaining things that are currently "one time" items.  Warframes from quests, and login weapons, etc.  These things, and maybe even event rewards really should be re-obtainable with in game resources, even if for a significant fee.  2,000,000 credits and/or 100,000 standing from Simaris for a warframe blueprint.  1,500,000 credits and 75,000 standing for a weapon blueprint.  The catches being that you had to have mastered them first, and the blueprints cannot be traded.  That way we can get these things, and then sell them if we're not too impressed with how they play without having to worry about "What if in 6 months they change it, and I want to try again?"  They won't even come with slots or potatoes, so no advantages to be gotten there.

Archived