Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Update (Complete!)

[DE]Danielle

I see there hasn't been -any- updates/fixes to the horribly-implemented dark theme of the forum. What with having many of the elements on the page still being themed akin to the light theme. I can see that the dark theme was just hastily slapped together with absolutely no regard as to how it looks other than "Let's just darken 60% of the page" and call it a dark theme.

If you are still experiencing issues with blank pages, try clearing your cache/cookies and refreshing the page! You may have to do this a couple of times before it is resolved. We're still monitoring for any issues, so please let us know if you come across anything odd! Thank you 🙂

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

If you are still experiencing issues with blank pages, try clearing your cache/cookies and refreshing the page! You may have to do this a couple of times before it is resolved. We're still monitoring for any issues, so please let us know if you come across anything odd! Thank you 🙂

So how bout that Mesa Prime forum glyph? 

4 minutes ago, Swamarian said:

The "Latest Staff Replies" button's broken, giving the following error.

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2C280/1

This is the same error that shows when you try to go to Unread Content 

16 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

So anything on the issues previously mentioned? Any response or status update on the feedback at all?

These issues are quite old by now.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Latest Staff Replies tab has been fixed!

...but nothing on anything else?

You can even see one of the forum bugs within the little clip you have up in the OP at 5.92s.

All the issues in this topic would take literally only a couple hours at most to resolve.

Going to the clan directory, it defaults to sorting by clan member count. You can change it, but as soon as you go to page 2 (or whatnot) it goes right back to sorting by member count. So you cannot search beyond the first of 81 pages without clicking through one at a time.

Forums is really slow sometimes. I sometimes get a blank page or pages won’t even load. I’ve already tried clearing cache/cookies and refreshing. My forum avatar won’t get updated as well. I tried signing out and back in several times. 

Also, this has been happening a lot for me lately... 

4-AF3-FBEC-701-A-4-E04-9842-1872-D0-FC3-

Forum is borked.

Not updating at all. Showing some pages where I'm logged in (since I am) and others showing me NOT logged in. Even on pages that show me logged in, the threads aren't updating. Always showing the same threads as most recent.

Someone needs to go back and read through their code, and think about reverting to the old one until this gets fixed.

On mobile chrome for the last few days the forum will randomly not connect. Clearing browser cache and cookies several times. But continues and then later will randomly work again, and it's only the WF forums so it can't be all my end. A page can load fine once, reload and get:

This page isn’t working

forums.warframe.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Please fix the forums already! Every request I give it, such as loading a thread, going to my profile, reloading a page, it just keeps blanking out and taking countless reloads before it actually loads the page. Clearing cache and cookies doesn't help, and it only occurs here, so it's not a browser problem.

15 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Please fix the forums already! Every request I give it, such as loading a thread, going to my profile, reloading a page, it just keeps blanking out and taking countless reloads before it actually loads the page. Clearing cache and cookies doesn't help, and it only occurs here, so it's not a browser problem.

What browser are you using, I'm on Chrome and had no issues whatsoever. Maybe try that?

16 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

I have the same issue, things either work or they don't at random.

18 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Here's a video of it in action (WARNING: FLASHING!):

Spoiler

@[DE]Danielle Fix please?

Been having issues loading the Forums since the update.  It's not a specific page or even consistent, but I can click a topic or notification and get this page

IPuajN1.png?1

hit back or refreash and have a 80% of it correcting itself, but 20% I have to close the browser and start over.

I have cleared my cache, done my updates, etc. and no other pages are giving me an issue, but other browsers do the same.

Same as Mag up here: cleared cache, Chrome at latest update, internet working fine with every other website, but Warframe still gives me that blank error page when trying to enter any subforum and/or topic, some times even when trying to go to the main forum itself.

• 1 month later...

Archived