Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fighting Wolf by bullet jumping 150 times

Enialyx

This, dear community members, is what Warframe has come to.

What possible reason or purpose does this challenge have? How is it even a challenge? Why does Nora want us to bullet jump 150 times? Why does she pay us for it? How does it help in the fight against the big bad Wolf and his fellow escaped inmates? Does anyone feel like "once and future bad-ass" for doing this? Are you being true to your truest self?

I can't even.

tired alice foulcher GIF by The Orchard Films

12 minutes ago, Enialyx said:

What possible reason or purpose does this challenge have? How is it even a challenge? Why does Nora want us to bullet jump 150 times? Why does she pay us for it? How does it help in the fight against the big bad Wolf and his fellow escaped inmates? Does anyone feel like "once and future bad-ass" for doing this? Are you being true to your truest self?

I can't even.

tired alice foulcher GIF by The Orchard Films

Aren't you the one who started the "So how many of you are starting to feel burned out by Grindwave?" thread?

Just look at it as a form of therapy. 🤨

• Like 2

It does seem like those acts in the nightwave system makes zero sense - they are certainly not fun to play.

DE should not force its playerbase to play stuff they do not want to play - like 15 acts each week for 10 weeks to get around the same rewards as before.

DE should just bring back the quick alert system - that was a success for 6 years - in combination with the nightwave system - that way players can choose for themselves what they want to play.

2 minutes ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

It does seem like those acts in the nightwave system makes zero sense - they are certainly not fun to play.

DE should not force its playerbase to play stuff they do not want to play - like 15 acts each week for 10 weeks to get around the same rewards as before.

DE should just bring back the quick alert system - that was a success for 6 years - in combination with the nightwave system - that way players can choose for themselves what they want to play.

A success? Aside from Nitain I haven't touched alerts in 3 years. I believe that is true for the vast majority of players. You call that a success?

3 minutes ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

1. I mean, that's like, your opinion man. I've done stuff I haven't done in over a year thanks to Nightwave, and had fun doing it.
  2. Again, this is opinion, and the second part is so heartily wrong it hurts. Nightwave offers consistency. Work towards an objective instead of praying for an alert to have it
  3. Was it a success? Took me months to get CP on my own through the old alert system. In Nightwave, I would've had it within a week. The quick alert system was useless. It only hurt those with specific times they could play. CP alert come up while at work? Too bad so sad. Alternate helmet available when you're sleeping? Waking up for an alert on a game? Sacrificing a healthy night's sleep? Ridiculous. 

DE needs to improve Nightwave, and never bring back old alerts. Old alerts were awful. They had no consistency to them. They worked on RNG and time gating. A sin should never be combined like that. RNG with timegates? Praying for the right alert to pop up during the few hours or so available is not something a player should do.

54 minutes ago, Enialyx said:

I can't even.

I expect things to become much more of these types of challenges considering the feedback in the feedback section. 

Oh well.

Eh to be fair you probably bullet jump ~ 20-50 times a mission anyhow. Sooooo just play like 3 missions and boom ya got the thing. 

Heck I did 150 jumps while the first group I was in tried desperately to figure out why the door to the Exploiter Orb wasn't opening. 

45 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

Aren't you the one who started the "So how many of you are starting to feel burned out by Grindwave?" thread?

Just look at it as a form of therapy. 🤨

Or just look at the spurious complaints and realise that yes, they are "that person", shake your head, and hope that they one day find something that they can enjoy without complaint. 

21 minutes ago, CaptainMinty said:

Apologies @CaptainMinty the quote misattributes that to you when it's really @Shadow-Spawn who said it. 

Yeah because bullet jumping, or killing stacks of enemies is certainly not part of our everyday activities in this game, and take ohhhh so much effort on our part. 

Sorry, but I'm really unsympathetic to your cause right about now. If you don't find basic, unconscious actions that we do all the time in warframe enjoyable, and take such extreme displeasure from them, then I have good reasons to believe that there not a single thing that anyone can offer you that you won't take issue with. 

Edited by (PS4)guzmantt1977
Apologies for the misattribution.