Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave + alerts removal feedback

SilverBones

2 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Depends on what you see as the aim. Everything I've seen suggests that they're trying to get us to take a turn in all of the different things that make up the game. 

Each of us has our own play style, and that's fine. But many of us seem to have somehow avoided certain parts of the game for years. Even you said that there is stuff that you finally did that you had been putting off for months. DE is making us step outside of our comfortable ruts. 

I agree and while we're at it, I personally loved the Squeakiest capture with friends (Gantulyst), because we'd never bothered and it gave us a reason to try. Didn't make it sadly but oh well, that's 5k we won't get but that's survivable. I don't mind failing a challenge, but on the other hand I don't like just skipping "just because" either.

The aim that I go on to (try to) explain is essentially for DE to encourage us to play the game's content. I loved the zaws, the kitguns, the moas, the amps, I made all of the three first and the only reason I didn't make the last is because I burned myself out on running bounties for a while so I didn't have the wisps in pocket. If I had done it I'd have literally nothing to do except make an arbitrary duplicate and that's what my issue is, because it punishes you for taking in the game content that is already there while rewarding those who didn't bother to do it yet.

There's also additional problems, like for a new player, being pushed into making a zaw or kitgun for instance where they can't actually reach the parts they would like to use due to lacking standing, so they have to waste resources making one that they'll end up replacing anyway, a waste of resources that's actually significant to a new player. Of course they're not "forced to do it" and can skip it, but personally I don't want to skip anything unless I absolutely have to.

49 minutes ago, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

...nope you are forced to play until you are sick and tired and burned so much from it, so that the next thing you do is erase it and end with it.

Yeap, almost there... am I? Summer is coming... 🙂

No, you are not forced to play. You choose to play. You can choose to do other things.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Rufnax said:

Please look at my comment about removing the time gap for the Seasons to end and let me know what you think about that. 

I've seen it and its an idea that would help ironing the Nightwave's serious problems. Many other users offered many good ideas and solutions that if DE put together would made an amazing "series event" where each and everyone would find things would love doing, avoid stuff doesn't want to do and all in a less problematic pace while still gets all the stuff the event has to offer in a rewarding manner and not in a bit punishing/or forced one.

I myself, gave early in the beginning some first ideas, only to find out that when spending more time into this event (and come across more challenges - better or worst) makes people proposing even more better comments, ideas and solutions to any -or all- of the problems any player might have. Most of them are dealing with the "time and progress issues", "forced to play", "feels like a chore", "grind walls or time gates" etc. Nightwave series could simply be end-game Quests for everyone to do when they choose, in their own pace and time and not forced on all different level, progression and abilities players (and real life issues) at the same time.

Mostly, I think Nightwave AS IS, is not a replacement (not even a bad one) for the alerts as it was presented, especially for the newcomers and low level players. I really feel it was rushed out (maybe just to stop some players to just play other new games instead of Warframe - not a bad move from one point of view), so it wasn't ironed or worked enough as it should.

Sometimes I feel like DE doesn't play their game not that much as we their players do or maybe they know more than perhaps we needed to know from the very beginning and that knowledge stops them from seeing some of the issues we players worry about and things we don't like. Sometimes they forget (?) that their game is played by many and very different people, with different needs, likes, life styles, etc but in the end all the players want the same thing - to have everything the game has to offer.

But I know DE is always listening to their players... This forum, this topic is the proof.

• Like 3

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Nek_Food:

Mostly, I think Nightwave AS IS, is not a replacement (not even a bad one) for the alerts as it was presented, especially for the newcomers and low level players. I really feel it was rushed out (maybe just to stop some players to just play other new games instead of Warframe - not a bad move from one point of view), so it wasn't ironed or worked enough as it should.

totally agree with that. I think Nightwave was rushed because DE wanted to tie the players to Warframe because they feared of losing them when Competitors like Anthem and Division 2 are getting released.

So it was something like a panic move and they hurt themself in their confusion.

I know that they are nomally listening to their players as I am playing this game for a long time now but recently I am not sure about this anymore. There has not been any statement from them on this topic for about 3 weeks and the gap in the player base is getting bigger and bigger. It's like with that chat moderator topic where they didn't react properly to the matter and then it all blew up over their head. Not sure if DE is willing or able to review their latest actions and act properly this time. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

No, you are not forced to play. You choose to play. You can choose to do other things.

Yes my fellow Tenno, you are right.

I choose to play, maybe in a forced way or maybe I feel it that way... but yes I choose to play, maybe in order not to miss anything "valuable" after all this time I have "invested" in this game because I 'll not login daily... but yes you are right... I choose to play Warframe because I have in-game friends we are having fun. Yes, you are right I choose to play...  🙂 

I'm addicted to Warframe... 🙂 perhaps I shouldn't.

Food for thought.

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food

22 minutes ago, Ulvra said:

The aim that I go on to (try to) explain is essentially for DE to encourage us to play the game's content. I loved the zaws, the kitguns, the moas, the amps, I made all of the three first and the only reason I didn't make the last is because I burned myself out on running bounties for a while so I didn't have the wisps in pocket. If I had done it I'd have literally nothing to do except make an arbitrary duplicate and that's what my issue is, because it punishes you for taking in the game content that is already there while rewarding those who didn't bother to do it yet.

Except people do that in warframe. They make slightly different versions with slightly different stats. How many people do you think have done every possible combination? Yeah maybe we won't get any mastery rank for making a new one but we're not really losing out on much from doing it either. 

22 minutes ago, Ulvra said:

There's also additional problems, like for a new player, being pushed into making a zaw or kitgun for instance where they can't actually reach the parts they would like to use due to lacking standing, so they have to waste resources making one that they'll end up replacing anyway, a waste of resources that's actually significant to a new player. Of course they're not "forced to do it" and can skip it, but personally I don't want to skip anything unless I absolutely have to.

Newer players are always going to be unable to complete every piece of content in a game like this. That's both understood and expected. Or it should be. It's like taking a toddler to an amusement park and expecting that they be allowed on all of the rides, despite a lot of them having clearly stated "you must be this tall to ride" signs. 

Even so, a lot of the time we're able to help them get through even though they're out of their depth. Like in the fishing challenge. I have bait and I'm more than willing to let others benefit from it. There's stuff that's going to be outside of each of our comfort zones. But people are willing to help us. Same thing applies to the newbs who are able to join us in any given challenge. No they won't get all of the rewards, but they will get some over the course of the event. And that's fine. 

As an aside, I agree with you about the longstanding toxicity. That's nothing new. It's just a matter of more people voicing concerns right now, so they're reinforcing and amplifying off of each other. 

In the beginning I was very happy with this new Content... However, as weeks go by, EVERY week I find a challenge that is either "pressuring" or "wasteful" or just bad really. I do like friend/clan events do, as they are a way of bringing the Community together... That being said:

No 1hour missions. Too much time consuming with no real benefit to the player. Possibly 40minutes so we can complete rotation AABC.
No 5 daily sorties. Having to login almost everyday to do it, is troublesome. Possibly only 2 or 3 sorties per week, so everyone has a chance to do them over the weekend.
No 3 Formas. Having to push players to (open relics to) find Forma and/or use it just to complete a challenge seems... Wrong. Most of my itens are already pretty good, so to put Formas in them just "because" is a waste imo.
No Gild itens. Having to build something just so we can Gild it, is to time pressuring (get standing, resources, level up...) and seems to be a plat chase to those who might not have time, or need (if they have everything already), to do it.
Fighting the Orbs... You have to realise some players might not have the necessary MR or Standing to unlock this, so please bear (no pun intended) that in mind next time.

Luckily in most of these cases I actually had stuff unfinished (because I stopped running after MR) so I was able to complete them fairly fast. However, it is a Pandora's Box if these things are not removed or changed for the better... (So, I will probably be editing this post in the future).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

You don't understand how coding works do you. First, they'll need different coding for each event's reward tables and Challenges, and stores, then they'll need different coding for whatever we get instead of fugitives as random bonuses in missions. They'll then need coding to keep these from getting mixed up or overlapping. Then there are each season's intros and dialogue. By the time they get to season 12 with all the other seasons all stacked on top of each other, it will be a convoluted mess.

You are the who doesn't know how coding works. They don't need different coding at all. They would use the exact same coding. The difference being simply entries in a database that the code parses. Those database entries do not even need be managed by a coder. It is data input, and if the code is built sensibly, then that data input should be child's play. Despite some bugs warframe is quite well optimized, and I'm sure there is lots of very well-designed reusable modularity in the codebase, so there is no reason at all to think that the nightwave code wouldn't be sensibly designed.

Some minor issues would need to be worked out regarding overlapping content, but nothing terribly difficult to make work. As for fugitives, and other in-mission bonus content, it's really nothing too hard to work out. A) current season stuff as in-mission content, period. So when the next season comes out, if it's not fugitives, then fine, whatever the new thing is, it will probably give nightwave standing, so as far as that goes, stragglers who are still on season one, just won't get fugitives anymore for extra standing, instead they'll get the new thing, for the extra standing, no big deal.

It seems like you are just trying really hard to make huge piles of problems where there simply aren't any at all...

Just because you can do something in an hour or two, doesn't mean anything. It is not even an argument, nor is it a constructive way to engage in discussion. Your attitude that if it works okay for you then it must be perfectly fine for everyone, is quite egocentric, and I rather doubt that DE shares your perspective on the matter. They want to retain players in general, not just you in specific. That was kind of the whole point of Nightwave. Retention, not pushing people away with this attitude that, if players can't invest the time, then they "don't deserve" the micro-dose of endorphins that the rewards generate.

If nightwave exhausts players and doesn't deliver that endorphin, then players will fade, and lose interest. New players, and many older but very casual players, who don't feel comfortable crushing these tasks in a couple hours, but don't have time to do them more slowly throughout the week, well many of them may indeed be capable of buckling down and getting them done in a couple hours, at the cost of their enjoyment... Because they don't feel comfortable playing at that pace. If their enjoyment of the game is the sacrifice they must make for nightwave, well that is not a good thing for the game or DE. On the other hand, if these players just give up nightwave, in order to retain their enjoyment of the game, many will feel like it isn't fair, like their missing out, especially since some items are extremely rare outside of nightwave, some are even exclusive to nightwave. This ends up being the polar opposite of the endorphin micro-dose which keeps people playing. For these players, this will naw away at their enjoyment of the game. So ultimately these players either give up enjoying the game in order to keep up with nightwave, or they give up their enjoyment of the game by missing out on nightwave...

But you think its fine, because its easy for you, well good for you. Are you really enjoying nightwave though? I mean I know the rewards are not bad, but are the activities involved awesome? Are the lists of chores really exciting? Because it should be really awesome, and it should be exciting. The game should be awesome, the activities should be engaging. Nightwave is an example of one of the worst trends in gaming. Making a game that is addictive but not fun. Really good games are addictive because they are really fun. There is a trend nowadays to engineer a game to be addictive despite not actually even being fun at all. Instead of engineering the game to be fun and having it naturally be addictive as a side-effect of that.

Warframe is still a fun game. It was engineered primarily to be a fun game, unlike many f2p titles these days. But nightwave and the direction it represents, seriously risks turning it into a tedious chore. Warframe has been successful and popular in large part because it was better than other free to play games. Because it had a degree of integrity in a sea of corruption. But nightwave represents one of the worst aspects of all those other f2p games, and warframe should be better than that...

3 hours ago, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

Thank God I'm a MR26 Vet (not far away from MR27)...

Reveal hidden contents

...have some thousands hours on this game, have a big clan and friends to play along and a lot of resources to spend without much of a thought, my life as is right now gives me spare time to play almost every day. Still some Challenges are a bit annoying even for me, yet I can do every single challenge alone (or with friends if forced but I have good friends so this isn't an issue for me more like a pleasure) and I can wipe the list relatively easy in a couple of days. The weekend came and I was thinking I wished I had more challenges to do, so I could progress faster and get done with this event now that I have the time. I'm forced to do things I don't really like, or don't really want do, I'm even forced to play the game more time or in an way sometimes I don't want to, yet I can do it not a big deal at this period of my life. I was forced to build something that I didn't needed, forced to buy more slots I suddenly needed, forced to find something to forma, but not an real issue for me, not a big deal - still somewhat annoying. Why am I forced to do these things I don't need or like or even did just yesterday? Never played Lunaro myself, am I going to forced into that too, well if needed sure I 'll do it once and wipe that challenge out of the way then forget all about that Lunaro thing again, but is this really necessary?

Also do everyone has to be in the forums, at facebook/twitter/twitch/youtube/reddit/etc every single day, just to learn about warframe stuff or little secrets or to redeem a new time-limited code for something, instead of playing the game? Why is this necessary and when you all were newbies, really knew everything, even where to look for anything?

Thing is that this Nightwave "Event" is becoming equally forced and sometimes unpleasant both for newbies and Veterans too. Is that the worst part? Nope...

The worst part is that I feel that this Nightwave stuff and the challenges is getting the community divided and toxic too...

Reveal hidden contents

...veterans against newbies, hardcore players against casuals, middle tiers against everyone else, players with friends and members of big clans against those lonely types who like to play solo or with randoms and want their own ghost clan shared with noone, players that topped everything (Ranks, Syndicates, resources, weapons and frames, etc) against the newcomer who stands in frond of a massive content and don't know what to do first, this "event" forces him/her to try playing things out of his reach for those sweet timed exclusive "shiny" stuff (maybe never return, or return in 1 or 2 years). Is like a kind standing in front of a candy shop with a mountain of sweets but can't have almost anything because its late and its locked. Unlucky you...

There are those few who don't have a single problem (until now, still early perhaps) and are preaching in the forum their superiority. I could be one of them if I was thinking only for myself and that every single challenge is simply easy and doable by me, but why am I in this community if its thinking only for myself - that's not what a community really is. I have almost everything this game has to offer, little things are on a wish list (mostly because I have patience, yet its getting smaller and smaller), but I really want the new player to be able to get everything the game has to offer, in his terms and with his own pace and not constantly hitting grind walls and time/equipment gates.

Still everyone, veterans or newbie has some kind of a problem with this event, meaning that needs some fixing and many proposed many interesting ideas that could help fix almost all issues. I wish they implement them at least in the next Nightwave round (seems that the current event is already "locked and unchangeable?").

Warframe is a game, an really nice game. I want to have fun playing with it, don't want to forced into it and make it like a job (one I don't even like perhaps).

Yea, I want to be able play other games too and then to be able to return at warframe and still have the opportunity to get everything that added into the game that brief time I was "away" with my own terms and pace, not being constantly forced to play every single day just to get that shiny new thingy or else I'll miss it forever (or for the next year or so).

I need to take a summer break perhaps... a couple of weeks or a whole month why not, just to get detoxed from my games addiction... 🙂

...nope you are forced to play until you are sick and tired and burned so much from it, so that the next thing you do is erase it and end with it.

Yeap, almost there... am I? Summer is coming... 🙂

I agree with all of that.

NW is a pushed chore, and goes counter to the play experience that caused me to drop my first 1300 hrs in Warframe initially.

With that, Im stopping WF for the moment, and I hope DE decides to move the game in a direction I enjoy again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Arc5in said:

But you think it's fine, because it's easy for you, well good for you. Are you really enjoying nightwave though? I mean I know the rewards are not bad, but are the activities involved awesome? Are the lists of chores really exciting? Because it should be really awesome, and it should be exciting.

The only "chores" So far were the 1-hour survivals. Which I skipped. If you think all these challenges are "chores" why are you even playing the game? Most of these challenges revolve around the basic core missions of the game. If you see playing the game as a chore, that's on you. Play a game that you don't consider a chore.

I think the Division, Destiny, and Anthem are tedious chore based games. Guess what? I don't play them.

12 minutes ago, Zanchak said:

No wolf yet. Still.

Are you going to give me somewhere to buy his weapon that ISNT from a trader that wants to overcharge for it? No.. didn't think so.

It would be nice if they released a Wolf equipment pack similar to the What Stalker pack, after the event is over. For those who RNGesus does not favour.

In lieu of the recent "do 5 sorties" challenge from last week, I'd like to propose that nightwave standing be rewarded incrementally per challenge (maybe as a percentage of the total overall standing from the challenge itself) in order to make them a little less all or nothing and punishing if you miss a day.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

The only "chores" So far were the 1-hour survivals. Which I skipped. If you think all these challenges are "chores" why are you even playing the game? Most of these challenges revolve around the basic core missions of the game. If you see playing the game as a chore, that's on you. Play a game that you don't consider a chore.

Funny, the 1h Kuva survival was by far my favorite challenge from the Nightwave so far. In fact I'd say it was the only one that even felt challenging at all. The Hydrolist came in second, but it'd have been better if it had some sort of modifier like the kuva one as well. 

The past couple weeks have really lacked any real challenge, but I'm still enjoying the event. 

I still think DE needs to give us a wider selection of challenges to choose from every week, daily, weekly and elites. And then offer all sorts of difficulty level, from super casual to pain inducing. Then let players pick and choose how they want to cap their weekly standing with it. Do a bunch of super easy ones, or a couple of the very difficult ones. Problem solved, everyone happy. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Except people do that in warframe. They make slightly different versions with slightly different stats. How many people do you think have done every possible combination? Yeah maybe we won't get any mastery rank for making a new one but we're not really losing out on much from doing it either. 

Oh I know, and if you happen to want that weapon that's fine. I already didn't get mastery for half of my zaws because the strike only gives it once, but having done both one and twohanded variants for all of them I have very little desire to make a variation with a slightly different grip. I made them what I wanted to begin with and this just seems like a chore. I'm not saying this is difficult, the only thing I'm saying is that in my mind it's bad design on the part of the acts. Either way I'll deal with it, but personally it feels to me as though it discourages to dabble fully in the content we're given.

5 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Newer players are always going to be unable to complete every piece of content in a game like this. That's both understood and expected. Or it should be. It's like taking a toddler to an amusement park and expecting that they be allowed on all of the rides, despite a lot of them having clearly stated "you must be this tall to ride" signs. 

The players I am mentioning here is not the totally new ones, it's those who are far enough in that they're able to do the challenge but where while encouraged to get such a custom weapon/companion they're unable to get the one they actually would want to get. There's a difference between being unable to go on rides and being able to ride but you have to get off halfway or pay double.

All in all it's just my feelings on these matters. None of the other challenges have really bothered me, most of them I liked, though there was some issues like 1 hour survival where disconnects would be a possible really arsy issue (we didn't have it, but could have happened), but that's merely a design question, I still enjoyed and did the challenge, twice in fact, it's what feels like a discouragement to play the game here that feels mismatching to me, but end of the day no one told people to grind focus either yet people did, then complained when there was nothing left to do for them and there's definitely duals there.

27 minutes ago, Ulvra said:

Oh I know, and if you happen to want that weapon that's fine. I already didn't get mastery for half of my zaws because the strike only gives it once, but having done both one and twohanded variants for all of them I have very little desire to make a variation with a slightly different grip.

Well that's where amps and kitguns step in. If you have all variants of those, then you can aim for k drives and moas. 

28 minutes ago, Ulvra said:

The players I am mentioning here is not the totally new ones, it's those who are far enough in that they're able to do the challenge but where while encouraged to get such a custom weapon/companion they're unable to get the one they actually would want to get. There's a difference between being unable to go on rides and being able to ride but you have to get off halfway or pay double.

Well it's a trade off as I see it. I made my own clan and I don't really want much company so it's pretty much solo. When I was going for my amps I knew what the meta was at the time, but boy was that mote amp crappy. So I had to go 111 asap which was a huge upgrade over not having an actual amp in the first place. Not doing that would have cost me a lot more time, so I accepted the loss because there was something else that I wanted more than the lost standing. 

I figure most "not so new" player's know about opportunity cost in this game. 

34 minutes ago, Ulvra said:

All in all it's just my feelings on these matters.

Same. We'll all have stuff that we don't like, and stuff we like more. It's all good since nobody is trying to claim that one or two minor issues means that the whole game sucks. 

• Like 2

First, the pros:

An interesting feature of Nightwave challenges is driving players into parts of the game they may have forgotten about or just don't get into often. For example, I have been playing for almost a year and a half, and hadn't gotten around to forging a zaw; this week, in order to have something to gild for a challenge, I forged my first zaw ever. I think this is a great feature, because I suspect that some of the "there's no content" complaints come from people who forget how much is crammed into this game to begin with. A diversity of challenges in the Nightwave system can force players to try things they've never gotten around to before. Another example is the one-hour kuva survival which apparently prompted a lot of complaints. It's actually pretty satisfying to be able to pull that off when you have some decent builds but haven't really attempted that kind of torture-testing before.

Now, the cons:

It feels like the alert-reward items are harder to get under the new system. Under the old system, I picked up all the alt helmets, any auras I wanted, and even excess nitain, by waiting for alerts to pop up. It took awhile, but all I had to do to get them was jump online when the alert was up (and setting up notifications on the mobile app helped). Now, to get these items, you have to grind consistently every week, in order to earn Wolf cred every few weeks, and then you have to wait for the item you want to be available in cred offerings. And you have to decide what you can actually afford with your limited Wolf cred. Granted, it's early in the system; maybe it will get easier to earn Wolf cred after we've been through the ten weeks or "prestiged" or whatever. But it does feel like the system would be more rewarding, especially for newer players, with more frequent Wolf cred rewards.

While I don't mind challenges forcing me into parts of the game that I don't usually frequent, I do mind challenges which rely on parts of the game with uneven performance. And while I've had connection issues that resulted in multiple attempts to complete the one-hour kuva challenge, that's not even what I'm talking about here. What I'm really frustrated with is Orb Vallis performance. I have an older computer, but when Orb Vallis first landed it ran as fast as PoE, albeit with some minor graphics issues; since around January, Orb Vallis performance has deteriorated to the point that I mostly leave it alone (I've checked forums and it seems I'm not alone in this issue). So it's frustrating when, as last week, several of the weekly challenges focus on Orb Vallis. (Operation Buried Debts has been frustrating to me for the same reason.) If you're going to put up challenges or rewards for interacting with an area of the game, then that area needs to work well. If it's inaccessible because of player skill level, or time available for playing, that's just part of life, and I as a player am not complaining (though I know some are). But if it's inaccessible because the game isn't properly optimized, that's when I start wondering if the game is still worth my time.

TL;DR: I'm enjoying the Nightwave system so far. It may need to be tweaked for best player experience. But new content is pointless if it isn't optimized to run properly.

Edited by Kenobi_000001

8 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Literally complains about not being able to pay to bypass this part of the game. 

Complains when it's pointed out that they are complaining that they can't pay to win and attempts to play victim card while tossing out really weak ad hominem attacks. 

Yeah, no. Better luck next time. 👍

Given the level of demand for that Umbral forma, I disagree. Don't get me wrong, I am sure that we'd all would love a pack of them, or a infinite blueprint, but I'm pretty sure that DE already knew that the vast majority of us are willing to jump through all sorts of hoops to get even one. Let them remain super rare, and keep them locked away, make us have to put out a bit of effort for them. 

It'll give us something to do between content drops and keep the powercreep manageable. 

Right now, most of the tasks seem to be very basic, with very common parts of playing the game making up the majority. Simple stuff like "complete bounties", "gather resources", "do missions with friends". A few seem to be aimed at the more endgame players. 

We're literally being given rewards just for playing the game, we can skip 13000 points in any given week and still max out. But people are acting as though they are being forced to do the most heinous acts for a mere pittance. 

If people didn't want that reward so very badly, they would just ignore NW. There'd be none of this "Boo hoo fomo fomo" nonsense. DE can and should keep it limited. 

Getting the rewarding content has been getting misplaced. Night wave can be a story telling experience that players can engage in. That is what pulled in many of us to support the game. The contemporary crowd that is trolling us don’t want us to go big like World of Warcraft. Taking on a challenging side boss who is like the G3 and getting rewards from the process is the upside. Pushing for a checklist of side tasks send the impression that running in circles is what we want. So in short we would like to see content engage us in our sense and the story of the game.

9 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Literally complains about not being able to pay to bypass this part of the game. 

Complains when it's pointed out that they are complaining that they can't pay to win and attempts to play victim card while tossing out really weak ad hominem attacks. 

Yeah, no. Better luck next time. 👍

Given the level of demand for that Umbral forma, I disagree. Don't get me wrong, I am sure that we'd all would love a pack of them, or a infinite blueprint, but I'm pretty sure that DE already knew that the vast majority of us are willing to jump through all sorts of hoops to get even one. Let them remain super rare, and keep them locked away, make us have to put out a bit of effort for them. 

It'll give us something to do between content drops and keep the powercreep manageable. 

Right now, most of the tasks seem to be very basic, with very common parts of playing the game making up the majority. Simple stuff like "complete bounties", "gather resources", "do missions with friends". A few seem to be aimed at the more endgame players. 

We're literally being given rewards just for playing the game, we can skip 13000 points in any given week and still max out. But people are acting as though they are being forced to do the most heinous acts for a mere pittance. 

If people didn't want that reward so very badly, they would just ignore NW. There'd be none of this "Boo hoo fomo fomo" nonsense. DE can and should keep it limited. 

But, really, who are you trying to fool?

from all this nightwave complains do you ppl thik that is fair enough for some players to be able to finish all taks and some not? we should be able to do all task and get max rank in this round, regardless or MR. and we could get extra task more difficault ones for extra standing for those hard core players. as it is atm not all players are able to do all tasks thus need some rebalance. 

Edited by -HoB-AngelofRevenge