Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.5

[DE]Megan

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Umgak:

Does it still work if you are NOT Stalker's target? If so, this is how they have always behaved, as they do not target VIPs.

Pretty sure I killed tons of G3 and Zanuka with it. Most bosses too. It seems kinda random which enemies can or cant be killed (Like Coolant Ragnoits, the Ragnoit thing with the dinner table on top not, but the other Ragnoits all sure.)

1 minute ago, Tengarnos said:

Pretty sure I killed tons of G3 and Zanuka with it. Most bosses too. It seems kinda random which enemies can or cant be killed (Like Coolant Ragnoits, the Ragnoit thing with the dinner table on top not, but the other Ragnoits all sure.)

Weird, I've never been able to target most bosses with it. It is quite arbitrary what can/can't be targeted, though.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed toggling Mesa’s Regulators on and off and instantly switching to your Melee resulting in ability to use them freely without any Energy cost or restrictions. 

it was fun

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Assassin Changes:
Assassins (Stalker, Wolf of Saturn Six, The Grustrag Three, Zanuka Hunter, etc) now scale levels based on player counts, not based on the weapon levels of the target player.

• Slightly decreased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s Health.
  • Slightly increased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s damage output.

Wish you guys increased his spawn rate a bit more and improved his drop rate. Only managed to meet him twice so far and he didn't drop anything.

Please fix staticor secondary weapon fps dropping when shooting it very very very very very very annnnooooyyyyyinnnnnggggg!!!!!!  Also in survival there is a bug where it shows 1 person is leaving but they had already left and yet it still shows it on the UI for the whole entire match that 1 player is leaving which is really annoying to see that!!

1 hour ago, Aerionoth said:

Doing every daily and 20k worth of weeklies every week nets you ~27000; so you'd still be 3 levels short of max by the end of the event. Meaning the Umbra forma and the armor set is unobtainable. How's that for an incentive

so no point in ever doing these? I don't get why they made it so unfriendly. I have work, family, pets, friends, other games, other hobbies.

Titania..

Spoiler

Titania Rework  
Do you believe in fairies?

Passive
Belief : Belief is a resource unique to Titania that provides up to 50% evasion when the meter is full.
Belief meter displayed in the lower-right on the HUD, above the ability icons.
Belief meter is initially empty, then gradually fills when the following events occur in mission:

Each enemy hit by Spellbind fills the meter by .6%.
Each enemy attracted by Titania’s Lantern ability fills the meter by .81%.
Each ally that jumps using Titania’s jump-pad fills the meter by 1.6%
Allies doing the “Clap” emote within affinity range of Titania fills the meter by .81%.

Evasion and erode amount are not affected by Mods.
Titania’s fourth ability “Razorwing” utilizes Belief instead of Energy to cast and maintain as enemies and allies kind of can’t see her and stop believing she’s there.
Belief can still be gained from the ways listed above while Razorwing is active.

Abilities
1 – Spellbind
Enemies fumble their weapons as they tumble into the air, and the ground is covered in Titania’s jump-pad. Nearby allies become immune to Status Effects, Status effects removed from allies refresh duration of tribute buffs.

2—Tribute
 Extract an offering from an enemy in the form of a random Ability Buff. Survivor's attacks are weakened. Tributes are now random per description (not based on enemy, 1 of 4 buffs) and the buffs no longer stack.
    Dust – 15% Duration increase
    Thorns – 15% Power Strength increase
    Entangle – 15% Range Increase
    Full Moon – 15% Efficiency increase
The soul of the enemy appears at Titania’s feet the way Ivara’s zipline pathfinds. The Tribute is only useable by Titania. The buffs can not stack, so only 1 of each can be active. The buffs can be augmented with power strength.

3 – Lantern
Create a swarm of razorflies that transform an enemy into an irresistible floating beacon, attracting witless comrades before exploding on command. Exploding Lanterns will refresh Razorfly Drones for Titania’s Razorwing mode.

4 – Razorwing
Shrink down and take flight, while razorflies attack nearby enemies. Activating Razorwing begins depleting Titania’s Belief meter. Flying low to the ground leaves a trail of her Jump-pad to allow allies to keep up with her. 40% Evasion while mode is active. Animals and robotic companions are placed in Titania's pocket when activating razorwing and transported to her location upon returning to full size.

falling GIF

Please add option to hide _crafted_ items or consider helmet/skin/weapon blueprints "owned" if there is at least 1 crafted. Separate switch would be better, but this will do as well. And remember state of this switch! Because, seriously, who would want to craft second same helmet or skin? For what reason? And weapons available there are only good to level them up once and forget about their existence... so, they could be considered owned if there are no crafted item, bet weapon is max rank already.

4 hours ago, b4timert said:

Pls make ephemera tradeable. If done the orb fight 91 times and im still missing one got 3 of the shock one. at this point their not reward's but a cruel penalty game. 

No, do not make them tradeable.

Instead award the frost at 30 kills and the shock at 50 kills as a 'pity' reward if RNG didn't give it to you before hand. I did 192 runs before I got one shock.  Trading them defeats the purpose.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Aviator and Agility Drift now apply to Titania while she is in Razorwing.

This is awesome, ty ❤️

These comments though....

@ Everyone saying "Day Trader is bugged!"

Aiming to fix this for tomorrow's Prime Vault Hotfix:

And

4 hours ago, Maganar said:

That's.... not a bug? Hello?

It's even specifically pointed out on one of the loading screen tips.  Something like "Trying firing into or throwing Castanas under Nyx when she uses Absorb to increase the damage when it goes down!" I believe.  This has always been a feature, and was designed so she could nuke with teamwork (which... never really worked out because it was way too roundabout and ineffective when dedicated nukers exist, thus why Assimilate augment was released to give it a purpose again).

I assume this is from a merged thread because I don't see the person you are talking to, but that is in fact a bug. ABSORB will eat friendly fire; Assimilate is not supposed to. For the history of that see the wiki page. As per the most recent/last hotfix about Assimilate, it is not supposed to take friendly fire. Likely because people were trolling tank Nyxs by unloading their Tigris into it and draining her energy.

3 hours ago, Arniox said:

Can you not be so PC?

1 hour ago, toafarmer said:

Also removing wildlife killing... seriously, political correctness is getting out of control...

......what???

This just in, adding a well-received feature from Fortuna to the Plains is politically correct?

??????

Removed all wildlife killing Riven Mod Challenges. All existing Rivens with wildlife killing Challenges will be retroactively updated with a new Challenge. This change is in preparation for the upcoming Plains Conservation! 

So there will no longer be animals that spawn naturally on the plains? No more Birds flying around in the sky or chewing on the bones of the dead? No more small things just hanging out on the plains? That will make it more lifeless and is a step back sadly v.v

Fallow up, dont forget to manipulate the Tower White Pigment in a way that allows us to get it

1 minute ago, Lluminate said:

......what???

This just in, adding a well-received feature from Fortuna to the Plains is politically correct?

Eh.. I actually find it very boring. 

What I originally wanted when I heard there was hunting on Vallis was hunting and killing the animals. Gutting them and skinning them to make rugs or even operator suits from alien leather. 

Would be awesome

Archived