Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.5

[DE]Megan

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed all wildlife killing Riven Mod Challenges. All existing Rivens with wildlife killing Challenges will be retroactively updated with a new Challenge. This change is in preparation for the upcoming Plains Conservation! 

Can you not be so PC?

There's millions of those birds and rats. They don't need conservation.

Plus it's incredibly satisfying using a long range  high powered sniper to shoot down birds from afar.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.5

• Fixes: Fixed the Garuda Successor Skin not applying to her Talons.

Looking great now, thanks 😄 If you could turn/twist my fists back to a normal angle again, it'd be perfect. I think this is the posture for fist weapons like Venka and the sort and that doesn't quite work with the Talons. No big issue, I just thought I'd let you know.
Here's what I mean:
mrqmvd.png

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Disabled two optimizations that are suspected to be causing problems for dual-core potatoes

Megan can you look into hitches? I have a very high end computer but it still hitches randomly. Usually in the liset actually.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Assassin Changes:

• Slightly decreased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s Health.
  • Slightly increased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s damage output. 

That's great and all, but we kind of need to see him for those change to actually make a difference....

I'd have preferred your changes to say increased the spawn rate of wolf of saturn and made his priority in spawning higher than other assassins...

His spawn rate is far too low, I've seen increased spawns of syndicate squads and the stalker but if they spawn we don't get the wolf of saturn....

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Coolant Raknoids not attempting to destroy Gara’s Mass Vitrify walls.

Eat a Snickers, DE,  you're not DE if you're not removing the fun in it. Destroying vents easily on Phase 1 is wrong and now this. Cheesus Fries, And please remember solo player with potato PC and internet speed, please?

And no Wolf of Saturn Six's spawn buff? Niiiice.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed inability to descend in Hildryn’s Aegis Storm if Toggle Crouch is bound instead of Hold To Crouch.

any chance this could come to bullet jumping as well? currently if you use Toggle Crouch bullet jumping will not work standing still, but will work if the crouch button is held (even with Toggle Crouch enabled)

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Valkyr’s Hysterical Assault Augment Mod having broken functionality with Melee 2.99997 due to the removal of Secondary Fire in Melee mode. Now Aiming + Melee will trigger the leap function while in Hysteria. The Mod description has been updated to reflect this new mechanic.

I really hope combo input changes are coming soon because this augment right now breaks hysteria again.

- Anytime your crosshair aims at a different enemy will break your block combos, even if the target gets next to you. This means that the block combo gets interrupted most of the time with constant jumping and it can get a little annoying

- Also, sometimes the leap will increase your field of view without reverting it back to where it was.

6 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Can you not be so PC?

There's millions of those birds and rats. They don't need conservation.

Plus it's incredibly satisfying using a long range  high powered sniper to shoot down birds from afar.

have you ever had to kill them with a fishing spear? yea good luck hitting a bird in mid air

2 minutes ago, tatomano said:

have you ever had to kill them with a fishing spear? yea good luck hitting a bird in mid air

It's easy to hit birds mid air with a sniper.

I wasn't talking about a fishing spear???

Or is that actually a riven challenge?

1 minute ago, Arniox said:

1 minute ago, Arniox said:

it is one

3 minutes ago, Sleeping_Insects said:

I understand this is a bug so if there is a quick way to mitigate any complications, it's fine.
But DE, please make those challenges actually challenging, not grindy.
Killing 100 "rare" enemies is not challenging whatsoever, it's just grindy.

How can killing a hundred enemies within a week be grindy? That happens either way. Just my experience so far with all the killing challenges. I'm relieved they are in, because I don't have to actively go after them and they give me a breather from planning everything else out in detail. But yeah, different people, different opinions. *shrugs* Just wanted to add my view, not go against you.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Coolant Raknoids not attempting to destroy Gara’s Mass Vitrify walls.

You keep making this boss fight less and less dependent on gear. That would be okay if you also made it more and more dependent on skill, however that is not occurring. A boss fight where success is simply a matter of time, independent of both gear and skill, is not very interesting to play. To put it mildly.

Also, making fights not dependent on gear goes against what WF is all about.

1 minute ago, Silescere said:

How can killing a hundred enemies within a week be grindy? That happens either way. Just my experience so far with all the killing challenges. I'm relieved they are in, because I don't have to actively go after them and they give me a breather from planning everything else out in detail. But yeah, different people, different opinions. *shrugs* Just wanted to add my view, not go against you.

ummm you talking to me?

2 hours ago, tummeito said:

What happens to those who had already done the 40 wave defense?

Do they still keep their earned standing?

^^ This. I finished the 40 wave yesterday. I think I got credit. I finished the 100 eximus challenge. I did not get rep for that, so I'm guessing I got some for the 40 wave defense. Complicated.

Well aint that a kick in the teeth. What happens to those of us that completed the 40 waves after it rolled out but started before the change? Do we get the 5k points or was it all pointless? Was in a defence mission for the challenge, then got the redtext for the update and stayed the last 10 waves to hit 40 while it was telling us to restart when we could.

Archived