Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.5

[DE]Megan

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Disabled two optimizations that are suspected to be causing problems for dual-core potatoes.

Still freezing 10 to 20 seconds before any loading(loading game, entering dojo, starting a mission, joining a squad), lost connection with others because of this, literaly impossible to play SO/ESO after zone 1

Sentinals are still borked, I can heal my sentinal outside the door of Fortuna on the snow but as soon as I move away further it returns to not able to heal it stage, heal works on every other planet.

edit: nice to see the nightwave fugitives is back to 100 standing for each one in Orb Vallis, I had been getting only 50 for each of them the last week. 😞

Of course gunblade shots still unusable because autoblock overrides it.  Please remove autoblock it's awful and just breaks stuff.

Also Limbo's Cataclysmic Continuum mod has also been broken, kills don't visually increase the timer on the UI so you have no idea how long it will last and also leads to the side effect of the cataclysm collapsing at the normal duration for clients but not for the host as if it got no time increase from Continuum at all which can lead to some stupid issues.

Dual pistol animation still bugged when you pick up an object and then put it down, you then fire them like you're holding an object for the rest of the mission looks absolutely horrible

Please remove this ridiculous condition from completing weekly NIGHTWAVE actions with friends or clanmates! Not everyone can have their schedules aligned to play together, for those who work, study, and other activities, often we can only log in the warframe late at night or very early in the morning, and it is difficult to complete this action not because of difficulty mission but by restriction to the player, that rule more meaningless! If you really want to test us, increase the difficulty and return the raids to the game!

How about removing sculptures and 4k endo from prizes of sorties and adding primed chamber mod?
Also add Primed Chamber to some event, it is not fair since you ruined the game market by distributing the maiming strike mod in the last three years in a row and now every year, why not do it with the primed chamber as well?

And to finish optimize the game mainly in orbis vallis, after the last updates the game is worse than usual in that map. High consumption of Cpu and ram, and no matter the power of your machine even with power over, still does not work well as other games well optimized!

Still no fix for skywing being 30% slower than it was 2 months ago, no fix for kdrive jets being default colours for host or jet trails being the default colour for clients, no fix for archwing enemies being erratic and getting stuck in geometry, no fix for baruuks desert wind being the default colour for clients, still cant cast hildryn's shield pillage during her aegis storm and titania's lantern is bugged by having the enemy still acting as if its still alive and the cooldown continues, not a huge problem for some things but prevents usefulness of the ability in defense missions.

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Valkyr’s Hysterical Assault Augment Mod having broken functionality with Melee 2.99997 due to the removal of Secondary Fire in Melee mode. Now Aiming + Melee will trigger the leap function while in Hysteria. The Mod description has been updated to reflect this new mechanic.

then how do you do her block combo 

3 minutes ago, Max_Chief said:

Please remove this ridiculous condition from completing weekly NIGHTWAVE actions with friends or clanmates! Not everyone can have their schedules aligned to play together, for those who work, study, and other activities, often we can only log in the warframe late at night or very early in the morning, and it is difficult to complete this action not because of difficulty mission but by restriction to the player, that rule more meaningless! If you really want to test us, increase the difficulty and return the raids to the game!

Or just hop in the recruitment channel and find someone to do the mission with and add them to your friends list. Literally that easy.

Hmm... Valkyr fixes abound, but I'm wondering if others have having problems with her to the effect that you end up unable being to attack with either melee or shooting. I'm not entirely sure what triggers it, something with Hysteria and the Melee 2.9 stuff such as shooting, I think. I managed to "fix" it in Orb Vallis by engaging Archwing, but naturally that doesn't help in star chart missions or Sanctuary Onslaught for example.

29 minutes ago, Hawk197 said:

DE, you're update is great and all, but you screwed up one tiny thing... Balefire now has no collision with enemies, and doesn't deal damage.

Can't tell if it's a poor connection, but several times Balefire would fire, but pass through enemies with no damage dealt and not destroy objects like containers or cameras. Done a bit of testing, it seems to be connected to Balefire deactivating (Manual deactivation, running out of shields, eg) or activating under special conditions (Melee only, Archgun equipped, eg). It only happens when I'm client. Playing solo has no issues, and I've no one willing enough to subject themselves to a 1,000+ ping to test as host.

Archived