Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Nightwave Season and beyond

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

There'll be another Nightwave, another form of "creds" and a new bunch of freebies... better than waiting for formas and potatoes to drop from Lotus Gifts and daily rewards. Personally I liked Alerts, but accept that some people like to grind instead of waiting for RNG.

What exactly is your issue? I'm guessing from your leading questions that you don't like the fact it's a defacto "battlepass", has an end date and will be replaced with another "series", but that's just an assumption.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DrBorris said:

I enjoy playing Warframe, Nightwave just asks me to play the game. I see little problem here.

One could argue, you aren't playing the game. Because you are too busy playing NW. Those Nightwave chores aren't earned passively. So pretending to say "I'm just playing the game" is a bit  disingenuous. 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

One could argue, you aren't playing the game. Because you are too busy playing NW. Those Nightwave chores aren't earned passively. So pretending to say "I'm just playing the game" is a bit  disingenuous.  

Those nightwave "chores" guide you to a various aspects of the game, so one could argue you're playing more than you used to. But yes, one can't complete Nightwave passively in Hydron, unlike most of the game, a shame.

16 minutes ago, Aldain said:

As long as they trim of the fat from the reward pool and better frontload the utility items rather than breaking it up with cosmetics that almost nobody will care to use.

Amen, as long as 15 of the rewards aren't glyphs, sigils, emotes or sub par mods and another 6 purely wolf creds, I'd even be excited for it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

The game is here and has loads of content, but people don’t play it or stick to 1-2 things because there’s no incentive or rewards to make us play them. NM gives us a reason to. The content is there, NM is why we play it

The problem here is the tasks. We need to determine what should and shouldn’t be a task

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

Those nightwave "chores" guide you to a various aspects of the game, so one could argue you're playing more than you used to.

So if I've done every aspect of the game, my incentive to do those chores is what? Potatoes, S!ots, kuva..I mean great for newbs..But come on. 

• Like 1

vor 7 Minuten schrieb (XB1)RDeschain82:

Lack of options. I want a super elite challenge to earn all the weeks standing in one go 

So you want a for you probably still easy way to get things you don't want, as stated here:

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (XB1)RDeschain82:

So if I've done every aspect of the game, my incentive to do those chores is what? Potatoes, S!ots, kuva..I mean great for newbs..But come on.

I don't get it.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

So if I've done every aspect of the game, my incentive to do those chores is what? Potatoes, S!ots, kuva..I mean great for newbs..But come on

Primarily Nightwave handles babysitting new players better. People scream rewards, but in reality now new players get to do something else than a random defection mission for a reward they cant properly evaluate.

Second, if you've done everything what's your incentive to do anything at all?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Gimme new cosmetics. I need more new cosmetics. Don’t separate a man from his new cosmetics. 

NIGHTWAVE!!!

giphy.gif

Right. If there were new and interesting cosmetics that were outside of the box of the average bugged armor set a wolf backpack. And if I could earning standing faster. 

Considering that they'll be able to iterate on the feedback that's been extensively given, it should be an improvement.

Me, though, I'm pretty satisfied. Wolf Cred Shop is a bit screwy in terms of economics IMO but aside from that it's pretty nice to have more stuff to work on.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

You’re wrong... at its core, you’re playing the game.. being told what to play is the difference. I get what you’re thinking but his statement is accurate 

i will take it easier next round. I was concerned about not getting some rewards but I now realize that you can be fairly casual and still get the rewards. So I’ll just be a bit more casual. 

I plan to perform nightwave as a shorter task next time...

44 minutes ago, DrBorris said:

I enjoy playing Warframe, Nightwave just asks me to play the game. I see little problem here.

Now, if I did not want to play the game but still get stuff for showing up, then I would have a problem.

This.

I like playing Warframe, simple as that.

• Like 2

I pray to the Orokin God's there isn't anything in the ranks I want. I want to go back to doing what I want instead of being told what I have to do and how long I have to do it. The longer that goes on the sooner I am going to get burnt out.

Edited by Chaos.Blades
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Will you do it again? How bout after the next "NW" and the one after that..and so on and so forth... 

Yeah, because there are arcanes and umbral forma in the mix. 

That's the only thing of real importance and both speak to progression (though one is available elsewhere). If it's progression, then it's mandatory. 

Now, if I have a dozen UFs sitting around doing nothing, then it might get a pass--maybe in six more years.