Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.7.0 + 24.7.0.1

[DE]Megan

27 minutes ago, Royal-Tentacle said:

Could we get some conservation fixes relatively soon-ish™? The most common issue that occurs for me (since I mostly use Ivara for conservation, but often switch between her and Octavia) seems to be the clipping issue on flying animals when they're being put to sleep. I also noticed sawgaws move the moment you look at them when they haven't seen/heard/smelled you at all, making tranquing seemingly impossible. I have to use the sleep arrow and archwing up to get the pesky things (and the clipping issue goes alongside that). They used to be my favorite animal to track, now they're just flying cockroaches fleeing the light.

And also noticed that while the tranq rifle is silent, if you manage to mark one animal out of a group of three (i.e. pobbers, condrocs, kuakas), and then mark the other two you only get one perfect capture and the others are either good or bad for some reason. I can easily tranq all three animals, with some difficulty against the condrocs since they begin to fly off after two shots, but it's a bit disheartening. The standing from them doesn't really concern me too much because I can spend hours just tranquing animals, or turn in other things as an alternative. I just want to have that accomplishment of being able to get a full set of perfect captures in the small committees and colonies.

Totally agree with the sawgas. I only recently unlocked them and thought I was just being overly clumsy and lost all my sniping skills ^^

Where I slightly disagree is the triple-perfect. A group of animals will get alerted if suddenly one of them keels over right next to them. Seems natural to me. Silenced rifle or not.

Assassin type enemies (Wolf of Saturn Six, Stalker, Syndicate, etc) no longer choose to appear as you’re extracting

This doesn't appear to have fixed the problem.  I just had the stalker appear in an axi fissure mission after the mission summary screen was already up.

1 minute ago, Silescere said:

Totally agree with the sawgas. I only recently unlocked them and thought I was just being overly clumsy and lost all my sniping skills ^^

Where I slightly disagree is the triple-perfect. A group of animals will get alerted if suddenly one of them keels over right next to them. Seems natural to me. Silenced rifle or not.

I can understand why it's natural. I guess I'm just used to attempting to overachieve on doing a rather fun activity. It's not too big of a deal to me if triple-perfs can no longer be a thing now. -nod-

3 minutes ago, Royal-Tentacle said:

I can understand why it's natural. I guess I'm just used to attempting to overachieve on doing a rather fun activity. It's not too big of a deal to me if triple-perfs can no longer be a thing now. -nod-

I tend to set very high standards for myself, so I can relate. 🙂

7 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the update.

I love the Plains of Eidolon: Remastered in terms of visual changes, but the addition of Tusk Thumpers alongside the removal of Exodia/Magus/Virtuous Arcane crafting is questionable. Hopefully we get some new blueprints such as Ephemera or maybe primary weapon Zaw parts to give use for these insane resource drops. Orb Vallis could use this as well to give practical uses for the resources that drop from the Exploiter Orb. It seems backwards that Tusk Thumpers are the best way to fish/mine in Plains of Eidolon. The Exploiter Orb can be argued since it takes 10-15 minutes to kill, but the Tusk Thumper can be destroyed in under a minute if you are fast to find the spawn.

I think our dojos should have a new project: building our own Metal Gear or Gundam  Jackal, Orb Spider, or Thumper Bot giant mecha.

This mecha can serve as a resource sink, while giving us epic battle moments during an open world mission. We can customize the mecha's parts, stats, weapons, cosmetics, etc. all requiring resources. To build the summon beacon, we will also need resources.

The mecha can be used in open-world maps as a time-limited spectre, like the archgun has some time-limited use. 

It can have 2 modes, AI mode, and pilot mode. AI mode, you just summon the giant spectre and it does its own thing for maybe 5 minutes, wrecking chaos and destruction on the battlefield. Or, if you want, you can jump into the mech and pilot it,

Clans can assign which members have rights to customize the mecha, and even the right to buy the spectre to summon them. Based on how one configures the mecha, it can result in being an anti-poxy machine, specializing in dealing with orb mother-related units, jackals, raptors, etc. Or it can be an anti-infantry machine, specialized in gunning down corpus and grineer infantry. Or for more specialized and expensive purpose (maybe requiring eidolon shards and wisps in the construction), an anti-eidolon unit - able to distract and deal decent damage to an eidolon.

But again, this can be a time-limited summon, so it gives players an epic giant mech battle moment for maybe 5 minutes, then there will be a cooldown so nobody can summon a giant mech for a while.

Thanks for the Reave Augment but please address this.

Edit--
Also upon testing the Blinding Reave Augment I noticed enemies blinded by Reave aren't open to Melee finishers even though enemies blind by warframes usually become open to finishers. I assume this a bug.

So many cosmetic fixes yet orb is still broken to all hell.  Every instance where a host migration has occurred is busted.  Alarms are either stuck on or self destruct making toroid farming nearly impossible.  New one tonight can't get out of open world.  As soon as you leave squad people join so unless you can get one of the new people to leave with you you are stuck.  Took me 6 tries before I was fast enough to get out. 

Until host migration issues are fixed open world is lame.  Can't chance taking a second mission from on the plains or orb due to host migration failures resulting in loss of all loot.  Even farming you can't stay long unless you are the host since you don't know when the host will decide to leave possibly resulting in migration fail and connection lost erasing your rewards.  When are the devs going to realize cosmetics don't matter if the network code is crap. They need a full feature freeze until the majority of bugs are fixed. 

9 hours ago, God_is_a_Cat_Girl said:

Just, why, there's no need for more. This is just lazy and uninteresting.

because some people enjoy using Khora, there's no point in forcing a player to use either Hydroid or Nekros to last a while in a survival mission, what would you suggest that Strangledome do?

vor 9 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

[...]

Changes:

• Nyx’s Psychic Bolts now have an instant recast which simply selects 6 new targets and despells on older targets automatically.
  • Atlas’ Karst Market dioramas now display his accompanying deluxe Golems. 

[...]

Omg YES, thank you so much!!!

DE staff does not read your complaints here. They fix reported stuff randomly, and usually the easiest problems.
Example: 

Notice, DE staff never joins to tell they acknowledged the issue and will fix it.
Also notice that PC Bugs subforum is full of various reports. Some problems reported several years ago are still present today in WF.
I also came to understanding that for DE, if you cannot prove 100% that the problem exists, the problem does not exist. I advise to record all (buggy or prone to bug) missions and upload at YouTube for e.g.

hace 10 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:
  • Fixed an issue where abomination Landing Crafts were possible with customization bugs. 

Nooooo, mah hart XD Well, it was fun while it lasted.

This will remain as the most hilarious bug I'd experienced first hand ♥

73 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state which begs the question about how you guys want a "uninterrupted melee system".

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for stubba, euphona prime, and pandero once again.

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

The Nidus Augment is severely Underpowered and limits Nidus' weapons to extremely high crit chance weapons. It's really not viable to put on a Nidus and i would prefer if the % critical chance increase was additive rather than multiplicative. Even if the amount of critical chance gets nerfed, at LEAST, it will be useful in a way.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Secondary Energy Color Changes & Fixes:

• Secondary Energy color now applies to Warframe emissives! You might have to get creative with your color combinations to make it really pop:
  • Secondary Energy color now applies to Nova’s Wormhole ability.
  • Fixed Secondary Energy color not applying to numerous Melee weapons if the primary Energy color was default. 
  • Fixed the Ki’Teer Sekhara being extremely bright after the Secondary Energy color update in 24.6.0.
  • Fixed lens flares not properly applying the Secondary Energy color (noticeable when casting Mesa’s Ballistic Battery/Shooting Gallery).
  • Fixed Clients only seeing primary Energy color on Syandanas.

Still doesn't work right on the Nekros Delux skin sadly.

Archived